Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Lips2Kiss system… time for a Review.
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Poll :: Are you glad you used this system?

Yes
65%
 65%  [ 48 ]
No
17%
 17%  [ 13 ]
I use/d it and am ambivalent. ( please tell us your experience!)
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 73

BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
anya wrote:
Sister Sweets, every now and again I'd feel a hard ridge on the inside of my lips (not sure if that's what you meant or not). But after I'd use the exfoliation cream it went away. Must confess I'm not as religious about exfoliating as I should be. I probably only do it twice a week Embarassed.

I've had that hard ridge before too. For me, it seems to happen before I plump more.
Robin1948

Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:37 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using L2K since July 8th of this year. I have been very satisfied with all of the products. My lips are fuller and look so appealing. I just turned 59 on October 6th and I am so happy with how I look. I have always looked a bit younger than my age, but I have been especially happy with the improvement I have seen around my eyes with F2F... My husband and I were shocked. All of a sudden one day in September we noticed that some of my lines around my eyes had disappeared.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
Wow - That's great Robin. Are you using both the LE and the ULLE?
mjlover
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:39 pm      Reply with quote
i'm tempted to get this but i just dont see how i will be able to re-apply something every 20 min! I mean, i work! So is it not worth getting if you cant apply something every 20 min?
and its pretty expensive so i need to know that 3 months down the track its going to show results ... i dont really want to go into it if i'm just going to be told 'oh, you just need to wait longer' ... sorry if this seems a bit abrupt, it might not be for me, thats all.
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:14 am      Reply with quote
mjlover wrote:
i'm tempted to get this but i just dont see how i will be able to re-apply something every 20 min! I mean, i work! So is it not worth getting if you cant apply something every 20 min?
and its pretty expensive so i need to know that 3 months down the track its going to show results ... i dont really want to go into it if i'm just going to be told 'oh, you just need to wait longer' ... sorry if this seems a bit abrupt, it might not be for me, thats all.

Hi MJ,

I would say it's fairly simple to reapply at work. Most women carry a purse and could easily reaply the lipgloss or colored night glaze during the day. That's all I ever use when I'm out and about during the day. Ever have chapped lips and felt the need to reapply chapstick or other lip product? If you sit at a desk, you just keep the tube on your desk and reapply as needed....You will be able to tell when you need it! As far as seeing results by 3 months time or you don't feel it'll be worth it, well that's entirely up to you. Quite frankly, I don't believe there are any companies that can back up those types of claims. First off, we don't know what we are dealing with here. Are your lips dry, cracked and extremely dehydrated? Are they very lined on the surface AND do you also have lines above your lips? OR are you just looking to achieve lip plumping? So what I'm getting at here is -- it all really depends upon the shape of your lips to begin with. If for instance, if you were young, say under 25 and hardly ever wore lipstick or other lip products containing wax, well maybe you'd see results fairly quickly like in about three months time. Maybe those results would be super, maybe not. Everyone's body chemistry is uniquely different and responds in kind. Each of us lives in different climates; some live in very dry arid climates, others in more warm or humid climates. Believe it or not ~ THIS makes a huge difference in how your lips respond!! So...therefore when manufacturers make their fabulous claims and guarantees they are being extremely foolish. No one can truly guarantee anything. That being said, you should however, in three months time see better natural lip color, enhanced hydration, & your lips ability to maintain that hydration, and a more pronounced vermillion border. BUT, if you are looking to eliminate lines on the surface and above your lips, you need to give this system time to work it's wonders. And WONDERS it will work! I never realized what bad shape my lips were in until I started on the program. But, it will take time before all my lines are eliminated. BUT after all, what could I expect?? I'd been a lipstick junkie for over 25 years. Ladies, again "Rome was Not Built in a Day!" I well understand impatience, I myself am extremely impatient! But when I think about this logically, I realize that "Good things come to those who wait!" (& to those who apply & reapply!!) Best wishes, Aprile Wink
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:48 pm      Reply with quote
Aprile - without having to go read pages: Can you tell me how long you have been using this system? and are you still applying every 20-30 minutes?

I am very faithful and don't mind - I am just trying to get an idea of how it has worked for others. I love this system - it's an amazement for me everyday.
mjlover
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
MY condition - i'm 30, i have quite full lips but i want to keep them that way ... i do use lip balms so i guess you are right, i can just apply the stuff when i would normally apply my lip balms. I dont have lines above my lips, i just want them to be as plump and 'lush' as possible. I live in Sydney Australia - so the summer gets pretty hot. I also want to get my lips as pink/red as naturally possible - does this range help with that?

I cant wait for it to arrive.

Can you explain the points system to me - i have 99 accrued now - does that mean i get $$ off the next system? Do i need to buy one every month?

Thanks Aprile, sorry for the 20 questions!

xx
R
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:37 pm      Reply with quote
Rileygirl thanks for posting your latest progress pics. Wow, even after 180 days they continue to improve in fullness and smoothness (is that the right word?) - well you know what I mean - they're fabulous .

MJ the points are worth a discount towards your next order - can't remember exactly how much 99 points are - a couple of $'s I think. When I started using L2K the original kit lasted me a couple of months by which time I was hooked Very Happy.

Sister Sweets just wanted to let you know I've been using the system since late May and although I try to apply every 30 mins, sometimes its longer between applications, and when I was on vacation recently, it was much longer.
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:32 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Aprile - without having to go read pages: Can you tell me how long you have been using this system? and are you still applying every 20-30 minutes?

I am very faithful and don't mind - I am just trying to get an idea of how it has worked for others. I love this system - it's an amazement for me everyday.

Hi there Sister Sweets,

I've been using the system since February. I actually do try to be very diligent applying often ... At the very least, I apply 2x a hour. I mostly apply the colored night glaze during the day while out. When I'm home if I'm peeling a lot ... I reapply the products from the system. LC,LG,NG then NG, NG, NG and then start over again. But, if I'm not going through a peeling stage, I usually just use my colored night glaze, as I'm usually out during the daytime. Best wishes, Aprile
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:00 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="mjlover"]Thank you Aprile ...
I dont have lines above my lips, i just want them to be as plump and 'lush' as possible. I live in Sydney Australia - so the summer gets pretty hot. I also want to get my lips as pink/red as naturally possible - does this range help with that?

Hi MJ,

Kandis is so wonderful with her customer service support! I'm so glad you spoke with her. The fact that you live in Australia is more than likely a plus for you due to the warmer more humid weather!! With the Lips2Kiss Spa Lipcare System you can expect total lip rejuventation which includes:
Fuller, more "lush" or plump lips with the ability to retain more moisture during the day. Your maximum lip fullness really depends on how plump or "lush" your lips were prior to ever wearing lipstick, gloss, balm or chapstick. (Because THEY are what truly age lips, NOT Father Time) AND Yes, your lips will also return to a more pink, berry-like color like when you were a young girl. Also, any lines on the surface of your lips should disappear or fade significantly. The vermillion border of your upper lip will become much more defined as well. AND if you had lines above or around your lips, they too would begin to fade and eventually disappear. I say, SIMPLY AMAZING and you SHOULD be excited! Let the fun begin! Keep us posted!! Take good care, April
mjlover
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:34 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks April - i cant wait to get the kit.

Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:40 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Wow - That's great Robin. Are you using both the LE and the ULLE?

I haven't tried the ULLE because the LE is working for me. Do you think I should?
Robin1948

Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
mjlover wrote:

Hi, I had a hard time doing it at first, but then I got so I liked the feel of my lips so much that it became second nature. I work, too. I think its easier at work than at home, because I keep my L2K products next to my computer. Very Happy
aquarius86
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
I think this system is fantastic. If I can get my photos over here you'll see the difference. I started in June, so I am into it for 120 days already. Can't say enough about it. As for Kandis, she is 1 in a million.
If the picture[IMG]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee26/laserbeam9903/4monthsL2K.jpg[/IMG]s don't come over then I give up.
aquarius86
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:11 pm      Reply with quote
Well as you can see it didn't work, I give up. I followed the directions but I just can't get them over here. All I get is the line with all the info on it. So I quit.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:12 pm      Reply with quote
WOW! Aquarius, your lips look fabulous. I cannot believe the plump in your top lip.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:53 pm      Reply with quote
Here are Aquarius' lips:

(Aquarius, just make sure you don't have any other letters right next to your link to mess it up and it will come through just fine Wink )

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:33 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, Everybody, Aquarius, your results are stunning. May I ask, approximately how much did you have to spend to get those pretty lips? I hope this isn't too personal but, if I have some idea as to what I will be investing it will help me to decide whether or not to go for it. Thank you! Mars
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:42 pm      Reply with quote
Yes,
Beautiful results - worth all the time and products...
aquarius86
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:35 pm      Reply with quote
How did you get them on there??? I've been trying for weeks, but could never do it. Well thanks, I am not in the least computer smart. How did you do that?
As for the cost, over the four months since June I've probably spent close to $500.00 not including shipping. That does include a jar of ULLE which I think is $75.00.
I talked to Kandis this past week and she said I could let up on the glaze during the day as long as I use one of the colored ones every hour, and to put cream on if they feel dry at anytime, also start using the heat twice a day. So I think I'm starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel. I still have some lines above the lip and below, but they didn't appear overnight.
I'm very very happy I with the progress, and don't regret doing any of it. By the way I HATE ALL LIPSTICKS. I will never use any ever again. My lips feel great.
Again thanks for getting my pix on. One of these days I will learn.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:35 pm      Reply with quote
Aquarius,
Your lips did what mine did, the upper lip plumping more than the bottom. Will your bottom lip continue to plump?
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
Mars wrote:
May I ask, approximately how much did you have to spend to get those pretty lips? Mars

Mars I've been on the system since late May and so far I've spent Cdn$295, which included 3 coloured glazes. You can see pics of my progress in this thread and on the L2K website.
Aquarius your lips look fantastic!!!
aquarius86
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:06 am      Reply with quote
Thanks anya. I just want to add I also have a couple of the colored night glaze's, and none of them are gone yet. So they last quite a while, also the points that you accumulate helps with the cost, but I would never go back to plain lipstick, or susy chapstick.
As for my bottom lip, it always was slightly smaller than the top, maybe it will plump more, time will tell. I'll keep you all posted.
Can someone tell me what I did wrong trying to get my pix on this site?
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:31 am      Reply with quote
Aquarius when you copy the link from Photobucket and past it here, make sure you have a space between the tags. If you check your post (above) you had the word "picture" immediately before [IMG] and the letter "s" immediately after [/IMG] Wink .

I forgot to mention in my own post above that the $295 also included replacement NG's, NC and LG. I think the cost of the original kit was around $150..?
aquarius86
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:09 am      Reply with quote
Thanks anya, I'll try to remember that. One more thing I want to mention. I've noticed the last week or two, I've been more busy during the day and sometimes I forget to put the combo LC LG & NG on and my lips have felt fine, whereas with the constant use of lipstick I was ALWAYS putting that stuff on, but never really getting any relief.
Believe me, it is a little pricey, but well worth it, and I will continue to try and puff up the bottom lip a little, and for Kandis, I just can't say enough about her. She has been so helpful. It's so nice when you have such a pleasant person to work with.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:03 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |