Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lips2Kiss system… time for a Review.
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Poll :: Are you glad you used this system?

Yes
65%
 65%  [ 48 ]
No
17%
 17%  [ 13 ]
I use/d it and am ambivalent. ( please tell us your experience!)
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 73

Mabsy

Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:43 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
I really liked the one product called "sexy Mama" A gloss, I believe.

I love this shade! I don't think though (I hope I'm wrong) that it exists anymore nor does the same type of product since from what I recall mine was the LG with added colour. I'd love to know what the equivalent of this is now...

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:00 am      Reply with quote
I started using this a few years ago, still using it, highly recommend it. (which is saying a lot as a cosmetic junkie, I switch products up frequently). Very Happy
allyssa
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:42 pm      Reply with quote
Manon20 wrote:
allyssa wrote:
Could someone please tell me what is included in the lipcare system? does it come with the line eliminator? On the website it just states "lip cream" so I am not sure if it is the line eliminator. Thanks!

Hello Allyssa, i think when you order the lipscare system Kandis send you the line eliminator on sample. Feel free to email her, she is so sweet and very helpful.

Thank you Manon...I placed my order and am waiting for my system to arrive! I am excited to try it. I did email Kandis and she said that she would include samples. I also emailed her pictures of my lips. She is very observant Laughing She noticed faint lines and that one side of my lips was fuller than the other! I have never noticed this until she mentioned it and I looked closer at my lips. It is barely visible but I have never looked at my lips through a microscope! Anyways, I can't wait to see my results.
catballou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:14 pm      Reply with quote
I voted yes on the lip care system, and today I received the two new handhelds Kandis is selling. I've used them once and will post my conclusions in a few days or weeks.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:24 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks catballou - Can't wait to hear about them
thirtyish
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
My lips peel relentlessly. I am guilty of licking them and biting the skin I can feel with my teeth (if that makes sense). It's a HORRIBLE habit that I am trying desperately to stop. I have literally tried almost every balm under the sun...nothing controls the never ending peeling. Is L2K something that would help this problem (not the habit but the peeling)? Or is it for other lip problems? I haven't read every post, but it seems like the ones I read have been bummed that the system goes through a peeling stage, which makes me think they weren't peeling like mine in the first place.
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
Thirtyish....have you read the other thread about L2K? It's about 80 some odd pages long (whew!!) but there is a lot of helpful info over there....
The L2K system is supposed to heal/rejuvenate our lips back to a more youthful state...undo damage from lifelong usage of balms and lipsticks that more or less smothered our poor puckers all these years. I happen to be a lifelong Chapstick/lip balm user for as long as I can remember, was never much in to lipstick, but Chapstick seems to be the more of the 2 evils! ha ha.....
You can check out Kandis's website for L2K as well, she has tons of info over that way at lips2kiss.com....or better yet, you can email her directly with what her system would do for you...she is a TRUE gem!!!

I just started the L2K last night, so today will be my first full day on the system....and already I can feel that my lips are going to be peeling soon...probably within the next 24 to 48 hours if not sooner...Kandis warned me ahead of time about this because of my prior Chapstick abuse. But I too have suffered with dry, sticky lips most of my life, although the constant peeling I never had...only on occasion did I ever have peely lips.....

By the way....love the name!!! Laughing Wink

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
thirtyish
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the info bren21. I don't know if I will make it though 80 pages, but i will check out the L2K website.
Too bad my name won't apply much longer!! Anxious
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:33 pm      Reply with quote
Ha ha...yeah, tell me about it!! I will be 39 this year, of course not until December....but my 30's are ebbing away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
thirtyish
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:20 pm      Reply with quote
I'm 39 this year too!!! Shock
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:05 am      Reply with quote
Well, even more we have in common then! You will have to let me know how your skin is holding up at 38 going on 39...to be honest, I haven't met many other people my age...yeah, I don't get out much!! Rolling Eyes Laughing.........I had no problem turning 30, but 40 seems to be a bit harder to swallow for myself.... Shock Perhaps it's because I have noticed skin "changes" this last year, thats when the aging thing really hit me.....which lead me here, and now I'm hell bent on a mission!!!! Bad Grin

tessera
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:12 pm      Reply with quote
thirtyish wrote:
...nothing controls the never ending peeling. Is L2K something that would help this problem (not the habit but the peeling)?

Hi Thirtyish, I find L2K to be very moisturizing and expect it would help your peeling if that is due to dryness rather than an allergy or something similar. Alternatively, my husband has good luck with Aquaphor on his lips. I've been using L2K since last August and have never had any peeling at all, but I was never much of a Chapstick user. HTH.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:58 pm      Reply with quote
Tessera....Seeing that you have been on the system for a while, what changes have you seen in your lips since starting L2K? By the way, my bottom lip is already peeling like mad and I am just finishing my second full day on L2K.....I could even tell as early as yesterday afternoon it would start peeling soon....I have a feeling my peeling is going to be a long process seeing I have damaged my lips quite a bit from the excessive Chapstick use. But hey, whatever it takes I don't mind. I have a clear goal set in my head!! ha ha...

bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
I don't care for the colour NCGs and they leaked all over my Gucci purse and Ferragamo wallet and stained them. I was furious as these area authentic items and I told the the lips2kiss lady what happened, She said she would replace the NCGs but said something about being rich to buy those bags. I am not but don't have kids and choose to spend my money on such things! I was quite offended and she definatley lost me as a customer. I also can't be bothered to blow dry my face every night.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
bugaboo wrote:
I don't care for the colour NCGs and they leaked all over my Gucci purse and Ferragamo wallet and stained them. I was furious as these area authentic items and I told the the lips2kiss lady what happened, She said she would replace the NCGs but said something about being rich to buy those bags. I am not but don't have kids and choose to spend my money on such things! I was quite offended and she definatley lost me as a customer. I also can't be bothered to blow dry my face every night.

I am so... sorry that happened, Bug.

Just curous...were the CNG's in tubes or in the pump bottle?

I am on my first week of the products so I have to have all the tubes with me at all times and I am just waiting for one of the them to leak out. Especially that tube of clear NG; I just know that one is gonna get me. I keep them in a snack-sized Ziploc bag, just in case.
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:04 pm      Reply with quote
I, too, have had the problem of leaking from the tubes. I just keep mine upright in my purse in one of the pockets available for cellphones or such. (I always look for purses w/ pockets)

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:00 pm      Reply with quote
Tubes.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:41 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
I bought the original kit and in four months bought I think two more creams and two more golds and a few glazes

Sister sweets, do you mean to say your first kit lasted you 4 months?? I finally finsihed reading this thread and the other marathon L2K thread (and have SERIOUS neck pain Embarassed !), and am super tempted to try this brand out..
stephanie128
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
I am waiting to receive my lips to kiss system and I must say the the service that I have received from Kandis has been really good. She answered all of my questions promptly and even added an extra night glaze free of charge. Can't wait to receive my system!!!

5% products discount

Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:41 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone figured out how to open the liquid gold to get the last bit out? Kandis says that it unscrews, but I can't seem to figure it out, and I hate to keep asking her a zillion questions..
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:48 am      Reply with quote
elsiemay wrote:
Has anyone figured out how to open the liquid gold to get the last bit out? Kandis says that it unscrews, but I can't seem to figure it out, and I hate to keep asking her a zillion questions..

You just remove the plastic top. I have to pry mine off with a tweezers. Be very careful after doing this and make sure the tube is upright at all times - it leaks like crazy.
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
I have used the system for half a year, and not only I didn't see any improvement in terms of the lip color or size, my lips developed a horrible * spam alert * to the products, they asked for the Glaze every half an hour! And my lips peeled like crazy for 6 months Sad

I'm now using Valmont Eye and Lip cream and all kinds of organic lip balms.
linda123
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:06 am      Reply with quote
Hi

I cheat and wear regular lipstick, but have been using the treatment with the heat for 2.5 years and my lips look fabulous. I can't say enough good things about the products and Kandis.

Linda
elsiemay
5% products discount

Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:50 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
You just remove the plastic top. I have to pry mine off with a tweezers. Be very careful after doing this and make sure the tube is upright at all times - it leaks like crazy.

Been a while since I've been on here, so I hope anyone is still on this thread! So, I still haven't figured out how to get the liquid gold open. Is the plastic part you're talking about the part that screws the top on? If so, it goes underneath that metal part at the top of the tube, and I cannot seem to get that off. Any advice? I feel like I'm wasting LG...
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:47 pm      Reply with quote
Elsiemay, the plastic part that you can remove is on the very top of the bottom part of the tube, not the wand part. I can pry it off with my fingernail. I hope that makes sense.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:14 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |