Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

diet pills at EDS?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
cutiepie

Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried Zantrex 3, Relacore or Anorex. EDS carries these. Or has anyone tried anything else that works? Hydroxycut? Xenadrine?
betterat40
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
I have never tried any of them. Why the double post? Did you take some and don't feel well and need advice?
Miss Shoes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,
I don't know anything about the mentioned products however, I am a Dietitian. The only way to achieve successful weight loss is through exercise and a balanced, low fat diet avoiding processed and refined sugars.
If you have any specific questions about food or dieting, please feel free to email me. I will be happy to answer your questions.
Some supplements can help with weight loss like apple cidar vinegar, green tea, citrus.
But beware, yo-yo dieting is not healthy and usually...

IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE....IT IS

Take Care
Less Patchy
5% products discount

Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:10 pm      Reply with quote
I tried Hydroxycut after falling for the articles in the fitness magazines. The fitness models claimed it was easy, and they experienced no side effects. The before + after photos were especially compelling.

I bought a bottle (about $80) just after it was pulled from the market (in Canada) because of one of the ingredients. I bought it from a health food store (who stored it behind the counter - not in public view). I was told different instructions from what was on the bottle, which bugged me. I think the salesperson said to take two tablets before each meal. I think the bottle's instructions are to take the tablets after meals. I never was able to work up to 2 tablets either before or after eating because the side effects were horrible. I was jittery and anxious, on the verge of panic, and kind of "out there". I felt like I was either blinking too slowly or too fast. This doesn't make sense now but I also remember being too aware of my heart beat. It scared me, and the last thing I felt like was exercising when I felt like that. I think I took it for about a week, stopped for a while, tried it again, same side effects, then I permanently stopped and kept the bottle with the price tag to stop me from making another stupid purchase.
Caspers Mum

Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
Just out of curiousity: was your purchase of Hydroxycut with ephedra or the new one without ephedra? Having read your post, it sounds like you had side-effects from edphedra and caffine Confused
Less Patchy
5% products discount

Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:09 pm      Reply with quote
The listed ingredients are:

Hydroxagen (1000 mg hydroxycitric acid)
Green tea
Sida Cordifolia
White Willow Bark

Ephedra and Caffeine aren't listed anywhere on the bottle. Question
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:26 am      Reply with quote
I have used the brand Dymetadrine Xtreme. Which I found out about through a good bodybuilding, supplement site in the UK now the law has changed and you can't get the product with the same formula from the UK, so I've bought from the US, now the thing is they have a new product out, same name which is ephedra free...so I doubt it will work as well.

If anyone is looking to take this kind of product I would say read the instructions carefully, don't take them if you have heart/blood pressure problems etc. I also would not recommend to take them if you are doing a high intensity aerobic workout. Think about it, you are taking a stimulant and you're working how hard?!!!
I have used them as a perk in the day as they're too strong in the morning.
Keep in mind everyone will react differently. Oh yeah and cut down the coffee you drink if you're taking a pill with caffeine in it! Cool

I would not recommend something like this long term, perhaps as a boost if you find at the end of the day you feel too tired to workout.
Less Patchy
5% products discount

Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:25 am      Reply with quote
Eve's precautions are certainly worth noting, however, I had unpleasant side effects and I have no heart problems, and I do not drink coffee or black tea.

If anyone is going to try any stimulant I recommend buying the smallest package so you don't waste a lot of $ if you can't tolerate them.
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:02 am      Reply with quote
Agreed Patchy. We are all individuals so will react to these things differently.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:23 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |