Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Night Cream is #1
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Jyazzy

Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:11 am      Reply with quote
Following the forum guidelines has helped me sift through a lot of products. One that intrigued me was a Night Cream made by Be Fine Food Skin Care. First, it is based on food and the major ingredients in the product are iris, cocoa, and rice bran. What caught my eye was Rice Bran Oil. I am half Japanese and one of the beauty secrets to the Japanese soft, smooth skin was to rub their face with rice bran oil. It has high vitamin E, which soften, moisturize and keep skin strong. That was enough to get me to buy it. I bought the bottle and have used it religiously for two months until I ran out. What I learned from watching my mother do to prevent wrinkles was to take lotion in my hand and pat my face with it covering every inch of skin. I think it may also relax the facial muscles in the face. Around the eyes, lightly dab. Second, it has no synthetic smell, so my perfume doesn’t have to compete with my lotions. I tried a sample at CVS and the beauty person told me that it the smell comes from the foods in the product. The scent is really light and I noticed the product absorbed quickly into my skin.

Product Description on bottle: Rice Bran proteins and vitamins increase the skin’s elasticity and support collagen growth. As you sleep, Cocoa’s caffeine increases circulation for a fresh rosy complexion.

I didn’t get the rosy complexion, but the product is worth every penny because my skin looks more polished, feels smooth and looks fuller. I guess I’ll know for sure that the product is working when I am nearing 50 years old and still have the skin texture of a 29 year old.

It’s hard to compare this product to a lot of others that I have used because I think this really stands alone. Slowly, I’m going to try all of their products (when I get the money!), they are pretty affordable.
VL
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
Sounds amazing. Which company is it? & how much is it. Is it available on EDS?

I use Decleor's night balm and find it pretty good.

cheers

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
ive been using a japanese brand simply called "rice" for years, using their eyecream. it is nice and simple, though i dont really have any problems with dark circles or wrinkles, it just moisturizes nicely.
Jyazzy

Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:41 pm      Reply with quote
i wish EDS sold it here, then i don't have to buy it online at cvs
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:53 pm      Reply with quote
with coupon and regular sale, I think the price in CVS is really cheap...

Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:58 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |