Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
good eye cream (apart from Cellcosmet)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
siufu
5% products discount

Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:12 am      Reply with quote
I used 2 bottle of Cellcosmet Eye Cream, it's very moisturing, though my fine lines are still there, I like this eye cream

however, i have to find a cheaper one as i really cannot afford Cellcosmet at the moment

any suggestion? my eyes are very dry and with 2 fine lines under, not puffy but with black circle Sad

thanks.
annachan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:34 am      Reply with quote
I have heard plastic surgeons and dermatologists rave about Revision SkinCare Teamine Eye Complex (0.5 oz.) $64.00 CAD...I will be trying that next!
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
The Teamine didn't do anything for me. It was ordinary to my mind. But I know it comes highly recommended...
skinmelon
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:53 pm      Reply with quote
Try,
True Radiance Eye cream/serum

Osea eye & lips.

The True Radiance is more for aging but Osea is more for hydrating effect.
annachan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:18 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
The Teamine didn't do anything for me. It was ordinary to my mind. But I know it comes highly recommended...

yikes really? what is your primary concern (black circles? puffiness? wrinkles? etc)
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:06 am      Reply with quote
Siufu, I can only recommend what I have used and my ultimate favourites would also be too expensive. However, one I have used in recent times, Osmosis Refresh PM, should suit as it will moisturise, soften the lines so you will hardly see them and also targets dark circles as it increases circulation. And it is reasonably priced.
There are many eye products on EDS so hopefully you will receive other suggestions.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:36 am      Reply with quote
Teamine did nothing for me, nor did True Radiance.

In my opinion both are very average eye creams.
I did not like Cellcosmet, and returned it back to Saks. I was not thrilled with La Prairie either.

In terms of bags - the best thing for me is DCX ( I get it from Dyanne Ivonne) and PSF Cranberry Lift in combination.

I am still looking though.

HTH,
Lucy.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:47 pm      Reply with quote
My friend told me that L'Occitane Immortelle Eye Balm is really good. I wanna try that next time.
skinmelon
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
scuzan wrote:
My friend told me that L'Occitane Immortelle Eye Balm is really good. I wanna try that next time.

When I see your post today only then I remembered I have bought that about eleven months ago, still have three quarter of it todate. By this, you know what's my opinion towards it. Sad
siufu
5% products discount

Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:35 pm      Reply with quote
thanks all for the opinion!

scuzan, i tried that Immotelle Eye Balm before as I had a sample from L'Occitane, i don't like it too
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:06 pm      Reply with quote
I also use Vivier vitamin C 20% as an eye cream but it is really a serum. Sometimes during those humid days, I don't use Cellcosmet eye cream.
annachan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:29 pm      Reply with quote
scuzan wrote:

ooh yes I loved that one! but I wasnt using it for dark circles ...BUT I loved it...kept my eye area moist and smooth.....
pipilu
5% products discount

Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:40 am      Reply with quote
L'Occitane Immortelle Eye Balm is good.You can also try Kiel's avocado eye cream
Mabsy

Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:05 am      Reply with quote
siufu - The other two eye creams that I really like, other than the Cellcosmet, are the Babor Sensational Eyes cream and the Thalgo Revitalising Cream. HTH

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:56 am      Reply with quote
Casper's Mum also speaks highly of the Dremu eye cream.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:36 am      Reply with quote
I tried Dremu, while it is nice it did not do anything either.

HTH,
Lucy.

Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:28 am      Reply with quote
What do people think about Obagi Elastiderm night Eye Cream? My dermaologist recommended it to me and it does make my eyelids very soft
peppy
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
I didn't like the immortelle eye balm either. Still on the lookout for a good eyecream - keep the suggestions coming! Am trying decleor at the moment, ok, but just started.
Didn't like: l'occitane aas above, clinique, jurlique, aveda
OK: emergin C eyecream - problem was it sat there - felt nice though, like butter!, Pevonia eye gel - ran out quickly
Has anyone tried dermalogica?
damblues
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:03 pm      Reply with quote
I have tried several and decided that nothing was going to work for me. I have bad allergies and, regardless, my eyes look puffy in the morning and my fine wrinkles are there. I would have some moderate success on various issues but not everything. I also have sensitive eyes and some creams would cause my eyes to water, etc.

I had some success with Oil of Olay eye stuff, for a bit. I also like Philosophy for a minute. I tried DHC eye cream - killed me. I tried Origins no puffery for the puffiness and my eyes watered horribly. I tap some squalane around my eyes and that moisturizes well but I still have puffiness.

<<home-based product plug removed by moderators>>

Good luck - I am convinced that the perfect eye cream is like finding the perfect pair of jeans or the perfect bra... almost impossible.
annachan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:41 pm      Reply with quote
have used Dermalogica Multivitamin Power-Firm for eyes & Lips (15 ml / 0.5 oz.) $63.00 CAD..
liked it but dont remember loving it...thing is have you noticed that when you are younger most anti ageing creams dont seem to do anything because there isnt that much to fix anyway.so you think it isnt working when in fact it probably works perfectly for someone older....well now that I am getting older I have realised some things I never liked before are great now....wonder if that is one of them.yes its true finding that 'right' eye cream is quite a quest! Rolling Eyes
faithfan86
5% products discount

Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:58 pm      Reply with quote
u know what i really really like and keep coming back to is rosa mosqueta oil. its from aubrey organics and comes in a rollerball. I use it every night it helps to brighten up the area but mostly its very moisturizing. i have oily skin but dry eye area and this always helps even when i get peely undereye area. oh and its under $20 i think!
Amy
alex88
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:49 am      Reply with quote
Kiss My Face eye cream.
damblues
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:30 pm      Reply with quote
<post removed by moderator .... home based business reviews not allowed on EDS>
Northerngirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:36 pm      Reply with quote
<post removed by moderator .... home based business reviews not allowed on EDS>
dsq
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:32 pm      Reply with quote
two that i really like are gatineau's melatogenine eye contour cream and thalgo's total radiance exceptional eyes

Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:24 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |