Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Best Concealer
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
peppy
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
What is everyone's experience with concealers? It has taken me years to find one that is "natural" looking even on days that I don't wear make-up but need to hide the blemish. Estee Lauder's Disappear Smoothing Creme Concealer. It blends right in and lasts the whole day. Lasts forever as well. I would strongly recommend it.
Lifeplyr01
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
You might want to look at the link below as it has alot of great responses. I really liked EL Double Wear concealer, unfortunately it has been reformulated. Mad

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=24678&highlight=concealor

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:41 am      Reply with quote
Has to be in my opinion Dior's backstage makeup its brillant for coverage on any part of face and blends so easily
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:16 am      Reply with quote
I like suqqu concealer. It's japanese brand and very pricey. But it's worth to try. Wink
FaithTruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:51 am      Reply with quote
Prescriptives Camouflage Cream
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:35 am      Reply with quote
For under eyes, I like Cle de Peau concealer. Pricey, but it's so creamy and dense it only takes a bit. I've had the same tube for ~3years and use it daily. PS-->it's $65, but don't be skeered: it lasts forever and you don't have to waste money trying something else! Too moisturizing to use on blemishes tho IMO.
HTH
fawnie

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:46 am      Reply with quote
laura mercier's concealer is good.
TooInvolved
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
Becca concealers ROCK!!!
vanna
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
I like Lancome Maquicomplet - it looks natural and does a great job at covering dark circles.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:04 pm      Reply with quote
I'd say Cle de Peau is the best.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:05 pm      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:
I'd say Cle de Peau is the best.

I agree. I've tried others and hands down this is the best.
fletch_lives_on
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
I really liked EL disappear too, however to try and minimize my breakouts I switched to mineral makeup. Now I use JI disappear for blemishes on my face and circle delete for under eyes. I am happy with them. Is Cle de Peau mineral based?
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:27 pm      Reply with quote
No
fletch_lives_on
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
Oh, that's too bad.Sad but thanks for the speedy response skincare. Glad I didn't start to get too excited...
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
Not a problem. In fact, I'm not sure what it is made of but I am really impressed with it.
skinprofusion
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:13 pm      Reply with quote
la mer Very Happy
daydreamingda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:37 pm      Reply with quote
chorally wrote:
laura mercier's concealer is good.

i second chorally... LM is good!
luvyourskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:55 pm      Reply with quote
The best under eye concealerI have found is BENIFIT'S EYE BRIGHT which is a pink crayon type stick. It is truly amazing what it does for your eyes....try it at your local Benifit counter, you won't be disappointed!
annie313
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using Makeup Forever lift for eyes, and I really like it.
DevineMissEm
5% products discount

Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
I have just ordered the concealer from the 'Amazing' range. I will post how it goes, my aim is for dark circe cover ups (genetic) Sad

Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:52 am      Reply with quote
I've tried loads of concealers and they all seem to look cakey on me. The only one that doesn't is the Bare Escentuals bisque, though this doesn't last all day. Any tips for making it stay put?
Canadian Girl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
I like MAC's concealer that comes in a pot- I've been using it for years
mountaingirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:30 pm      Reply with quote
I was surprised no one mention Boots No 9 from Target. In past posts on this subject, it got rave after rave...yet no one has mentioned it. I've never tried it myself but it's on my "want to buy" list. Does anyone still like it??

Vehicle is a 1952 scratch and dent model....olive-ish, dry skin, long curly gray hair. Staples: Tazorac, 2mm Dermaroller, Anti Aging Light Stim, Devita Sunscreens, homemade C serums, some positive affirmations and whatever else it takes! Kicking and screaming the whole way...
Stardustdy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:18 pm      Reply with quote
mountaingirl wrote:
I was surprised no one mention Boots No 9 from Target. In past posts on this subject, it got rave after rave...yet no one has mentioned it. I've never tried it myself but it's on my "want to buy" list. Does anyone still like it??

Are u referring to the Radiance concealer? I'm using it now. It does go on smoothly but coverage's not enough for my dark circes.
Kat2006
5% products discount

Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:30 pm      Reply with quote
My favorite concealer is Amazing Cosmetics concealer. I have issues with blemishes and this covers them up better than anything i've ever tried. The tube lasts forever. Plus, it doesn't look cakey!
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:40 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |