Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Your favorite brand/place for coffee
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
cristaline
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
I am delighted to say that I am enjoying a most delicious cup of coffee right now. I love it. It's Peets Sumatra. After I ground them, I just knew that this was going to be *it*. The aroma of the ground beans said it all--roasty rich, round, very robust, smooth but with a hint of woodsy bitterness.

I am so pleased because for the past month I have been testing various beans from Peets, a company I really like and the quality of their product is great. However, it has been rather difficult to find a bean that was just right for my taste buds. Glad to say I found a real winner. Of course, now that I found one, I want to find more! LOL, it's so fun. It is like exploring wine and perfume for me.
skin care addict
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
Starbucks-Bed and Breakfast coffee for me.
Coffee and conversation with friends.
Nice way to start the day.
Smile
cookie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:43 pm      Reply with quote
I like Peets also. But my favorite is Cafe Du Monde from New Orleans.
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:56 pm      Reply with quote
I love Second Cup!!! Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:59 pm      Reply with quote
Lavazza from Italy, you can't find it in the US though. Very unfortunate.
abejita
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:53 am      Reply with quote
edithsz wrote:
Lavazza from Italy, you can't find it in the US though. Very unfortunate.

Look a little harder for lavazza. I have seen it at quite a few restaurants in Dallas and I wasn't even looking for it and I am sure I've seen it at central market.

liz

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:23 pm      Reply with quote
For the record my Whole Foods has some Lavazza, but it's kind of hidden away and there is not much of it.
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
I know this sounds kind of boring, but I can't get through the morning without my Tim Horton's coffee. I don't like the flavoured coffees or creamers. Just good old regular coffee for me.
abejita
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:15 pm      Reply with quote
Now, I am curious and will have to look at my whole foods.

As far as my favorite coffee...Community Coffee Dark Roast. I try all kinds of different ones, and always come back to this.

liz

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
Dunkin Donuts!!! Oh and those chocolate munkins go great with it .

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:11 am      Reply with quote
Starbucks for me. I'm actually having it now. A tall cappucino with whipped cream Laughing

5% products discount

Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:21 am      Reply with quote
Starbucks! I have Starbucks Duetto visa card, so I always have Starbucks for free Very Happy
existential lady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:06 am      Reply with quote
I don't have acid reflux, but prefer German coffees as they are less acidic. My favorite German deli closed, so now I found Dallmayr Prodomo coffee online for about the same price even with paying shipping. (some Whole Foods carry a few packages, too, for the same price as online and $2.00 less than the deli was, but WF doesn't reliably carry it).Being a witch, I make my own brew by adding 2 heaping tablespoons of Illy's espresso fine or medium grind to 1/2 of the large pkg. of Prodomo and everyone, including me, loves it and comments on it at my home.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
If you guys like 100% Kona coffee like I do, Trader Joe's got it for $19.99 for a one-lb canister. It's whole bean coffee. I bought it for my bf and was blown away. It has no bitter taste to it at all. There's no acidic taste. This is supposedly a good price for 100% Kona (state certified) coffee. My bf bought the 100% Kona coffee in Kona, and said it's the same price there, too.
edithsz
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:48 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you guys for the Lavazza info, I will check into, although I live in a rural area, let's say out in the sticks. I usually do my main shopping in Las Vegas, so will need to check it out there.
Thanks again.
edithsz
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:52 pm      Reply with quote
Ah, forgot I also like the green Jacobs Kroenung, that is pretty much available in the US in many online stores and at Bende where I get my Hungarian sausage from.
Northerngirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
I'm the odd person out - I still love my Timmies coffee.
existential lady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:05 pm      Reply with quote
edithsz, thanks for the reference to Bende, I looked it up to see what they had and they have both Jacobs coffee that I also like and my beloved Prodomo AND they are located in my neck of the woods near Chicago. I'll have to go in there sometime when I am in their area.
Maxi

Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:57 pm      Reply with quote
I'm really a big tea drinker but my hubby loves Star Bucks and when I go with him I get the
Carmel Macchiato which I really enjoy!

Star Bucks is the only kind I buy for him at home, the whole bean. His fav is the House Blend. Smile
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:07 pm      Reply with quote
Chock full of Nuts, its a New York style coffee, so very good. Its funny to see how coffee is such a personal thing.

I dont care for Starbucks but, I do love a venti 8 pump whole milk chai latte! Phew.

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
edithsz
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:47 am      Reply with quote
Existential lady, that is so cool that you are so close to Bende, I am ordering from them online (I am in Utah), especially wintertime when you can find all kind of Xmas candies that otherwise not many places carry. If you are there you have to taste their Hungarian sausage too, it is excellent, something that reminds me of home.
puglove
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:08 am      Reply with quote
Good ol'standby Tim's...double double please Smile

I don't mind starbucks, but I find that sometimes its quite bitter.

A few months ago I started buying Lavazza...I'm quite surprised at how much I liked it. I got it from Superstore BTW.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:32 pm      Reply with quote
Tim Horton's and Starbucks for me Very Happy
itsmedrea
5% products discount

Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:16 pm      Reply with quote
OMG! I didn't realize that Bende was right nearby in Glen Elyn IL. I'm right down the street every day when I take my kids to school!

Thanks so much for posting about this!

I am going to be bringing some wonderful treats to my Dad (and Mom) this weekend after a trip to Bende. My Daddy's the Hungarian, but my Mom has become the Hungarian cook! LOL

My favorite coffee is Caribou Coffee's Obsidian!

I will drink Starbucks in a pinch (but really only if I have to. As my favorite squirrel says: "Spare me the sucky undertaste!" www dot friendsoffoamy dot com/index.php?id=124

(and don't click if you are offended by baaaddd words!)
existential lady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:29 pm      Reply with quote
What a Kaffee Klatsch this is turning into!
I forgot to mention to cristaline who started all this that when I drink coffee out, I do prefer Peet's, especially as they still use china, well, pottery of some kind. If you drink it in house, they don't use paper cups and it makes the drink that much more special. I do agree with itsmedrea that Starbucks uses so little of their caffeine content (meaning coffee itself) that even an insomniac like me can drink it quite late and that really does suck.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:41 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |