Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Clarks Botanicals Retinol Rescue Overnight Cream (50 ml) Skin Biology Protect & Restore High Retinol and Oil of Lavender - Large (113.4 g / 4 oz) Sothys Pore Refiner System Matifying Refiner Solution (30 ml / 1 oz)
Any Korres fans here?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
joseibi
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:38 am      Reply with quote
Hi! I am new to this, I hope this isn't a question that has been posted before (I did a quick search and didn't find anything). Wink

Has anyone here used Korres Wild Rose line, and if so, is it good? I am so interested in the Wild Rose mask - sounds really nice.

Thanks in advance! Very Happy
littleprakhem
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
Hello,

Unfortunately, i've not yet tried Wild Rose Mask. I looked up the list of its ingredients from drugstore.com. Follow the link:

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=158406&catid=25317.
HTH

However, I've tried Wild Rose 24-hour Moisturiser with SPF6. The cream is quite rich and smells lovely. I'd recommend it for dry skin. You have to let it absorb for a few mins. This moisturiser gets quite a lot of positive reviews on MUA. My bf and I also are big fans of their bath and body product series.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
littleprakhem wrote:
Hello,

Unfortunately, i've not yet tried Wild Rose Mask. I looked up the list of its ingredients from drugstore.com. Follow the link:

HTH

However, I've tried Wild Rose 24-hour Moisturiser with SPF6. The cream is quite rich and smells lovely. I'd recommend it for dry skin. You have to let it absorb for a few mins. This moisturiser gets quite a lot of positive reviews on MUA. My bf and I also are big fans of their bath and body product series.

Thanks, littleprakhem!! I saw it on Sephora and the ingredients looked pretty good. I am glad you told me that the cream version smells lovely. I am a complete rose scent addict!

I actually regretted not buying Korres while I was in Greece on vacation last year. It was everywhere and at the airport too! Now I have to pay more for it if I buy at Sephora!
peachy
5% products discount

Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
i have a sample of the Wild Rose moisturizer. I used it today and found it very moisturizing, with a nice fragrance and glowy-ish effect. However, I always find that samples are better than the actual full size product. Confused

5% products discount

Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:08 am      Reply with quote
I love their shampoos and some basic skincare lines. When I was on holidays in Greece, it was affordable, but it is soooo overpriced here in Australia Sad
littleprakhem
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:43 am      Reply with quote
joseibi wrote:
littleprakhem wrote:
Hello,

HTH

Thanks, littleprakhem!! I saw it on Sephora and the ingredients looked pretty good. I am glad you told me that the cream version smells lovely. I am a complete rose scent addict!

I actually regretted not buying Korres while I was in Greece on vacation last year. It was everywhere and at the airport too! Now I have to pay more for it if I buy at Sephora!

You're welcome. Wink I can confirm that the smell of this cream is nice (esp if you like the rose smell) because my bf loves it. At the end, he uses this cream as his night moisturizer though its texture is a bit too rich for his (normal to oily) skin.

If you decide to give a try on Wild Rose Mask, please let me know your comment.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:06 am      Reply with quote
I received a sample of the Wild Rose Mask when I placed a korres order and I have to say...I was blown away after 1 use. I am ordering a full size. I use my normal exfoliating mask (Juice Green Apple Peel) then applied this mask and left it on for about 10-15 minutes. It is very thin and a little runny but when I rinsed it off my skin looked FANTASTIC!!

I am placing an order for a full size this weekend.

I say give it a try....I love their Wild Rose Fdt too.
kikiw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:13 pm      Reply with quote
I tried a sample of Wild Rose 24-Hour Moisturizer before. It smells fantastic, but it did not provide the moisture I need. It felt like I had a film on my face all day and I did not think it absorbed quickly.
System
Automatic Message
Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:49 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Viz-1000 Intensive Hydrating Serum (30 ml / 1 floz) glominerals gloShimmer Brick - Luster (7.4 g / 0.26 oz) Bremenn Clinical Upper Eyelid Lifter (15 ml / 0.5 floz)