Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
My visit to Cellcosmet rep at Saks
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Eyes_green
5% products discount

Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:40 pm      Reply with quote
Hi All,

today I had a facial with a Cellcosmet rep at Saks. Very nice, friendly and knowledgeble lady. First, she cleansed my skin. Then she definined biological age of my skin, which to my surprise turned out to be 5 years younger than my real age. She asked me what my concerns are - they were uneven skin tone, acne on my cheeks and chin. SHe said that it is really not acne, it is oil, that can't come out to the surface of the skin (in my case) and forms this white-head bumps in certain areas.
Then she did Enzyme peeling mask for 10 minutes, while continuosly massaging my face. After the mask was off, she applied Tonic, then - Ultra Cells (live bio-integral cells). Let them absorb for few minutes. Then she put another mask,which O forgot to ask what it was. Tehn she applied an Occlusive Mask, put some some cell eye cream and let me rest for 15 minutes with stuff on. Then she just gently wiped my face with a dump cotton ball. Told me not to wash my face when I come hoe tonight.

What I bought - Precious Mask, Enzyme Peel and Juvenile Day cream ( with 2.5% live cells). She said to use masks 3 time a week - first Enzyme, then Precious, then follow by Activator gel and Toner, then cream.

I asked her - how does Cellcosmet work, her answer - the "magic" is in those live cells. They find your weakest skin cells and revive and repair them. Cell effect is accumulates with proloned use and it is really possible to delay skin aging for at least 5-10 years, with cotinuing use.

So, I am quite happy with my visit to Saks. I must say that cellcosmte staff in NYC store are very, very friendly, warm and knowledgeable.
puglove
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
Wow sounds like a great treat! How does your skin look/feel now?
Eyes_green
5% products discount

Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:05 pm      Reply with quote
puglove wrote:
Wow sounds like a great treat! How does your skin look/feel now?

it felt "warm" for a few hours. ince she didnt wash off the last mask only wiped, I still have a layer of producto on my face and I will not wash it off until morning. I guess I will be able to tell tomorrow.
skincarefun
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
Sounds great, I can't wait to try their products. Thanks for sharing.
Eyes_green
5% products discount

Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:47 pm      Reply with quote
skincarefun wrote:
Sounds great, I can't wait to try their products. Thanks for sharing.

I would suggest to find out in your local Saks if she will be coming any time soon. As far as I know - she only comes every 3-4 month to US, and only to certain Saks store. Facial is free, BTW.
yuangao2
5% products discount

Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:38 pm      Reply with quote
I never saw this line in local Saks Sad

How is their eye cream?
Eyes_green
5% products discount

Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:45 pm      Reply with quote
yuangao2 wrote:
I never saw this line in local Saks Sad

How is their eye cream?

it is one of the best on the market.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,

What I don't understand is, what is Enzyme Mask? EDS does not sell it. Is it from Cellcosmet?

What is Occlusive Mask? Cellcosmet sell this mask?

Did Saks give you any samples with your large purchase?
Eyes_green
5% products discount

Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:36 am      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:
Hi,

What I don't understand is, what is Enzyme Mask? EDS does not sell it. Is it from Cellcosmet?

What is Occlusive Mask? Cellcosmet sell this mask?

Did Saks give you any samples with your large purchase?

Those 2 produts are fo SPA only, as I was told. As to Enzyme mask - it is very close to the Double Action exfoliant, which is for retail. Its the one I bought. An Occlusive mask - you can't buy retail, however, I saw it for sale on Ebay one time.

Saks gave me LOTS of samles, including UltraCell, hand cream, UltraVital, Countour Eye Cream and lots more. I am very happy with the way they treat customers Smile
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:09 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |