Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
anyone ever use Alpha Hydroxy products?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
annieb
5% products discount

Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
I used these products for years. The cleanser, toner and a lotion. Then all the sudden I couldn't find the toner and it seemed the packaging changed. I found it on a website, but I'm wondering if there products are lame now, ha ha!!
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Annie,
They reformulated the products and imho they seem even better. I primarily use the cleanser, twice a week or so and once a week, the new souffle. At one time, Ulta had the older products as well. And the website for AH also had them. Maybe that has changed. Good luck.
annieb
5% products discount

Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:59 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah, my local Ulta only stocks a limited selection of the older formula.

In your opinion, how does this stack up against some of the spa lines and other skin care lines? The price is certainly low!
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:09 pm      Reply with quote
I think that they are good products for the price, better than most supermarket brands. I use the Souffle on a semi-regular basis. Its one of the star products for me but I know people who like the whole line.

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
guntz
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:18 am      Reply with quote
I'm using it almost a year and really love it. I'm so sure that I will keep using it without anychanged. Wink Wink
qisme615
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:27 am      Reply with quote
I'm using the Enhanced Lotion but for my back due to helping with my bacne and it's slowly working. It was so hard to find but I found it at Drug Emporium. They only order a few at a time. Ulta didn't even carry the lotion and I was about to order it online. I love the lotion and haven't tried anything else.
annieb
5% products discount

Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:57 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone use the AH combined with other products? I'm so new at this, I don't know what is safe/ok to mix. The AH couldn't possibly address all my issues. I need an eye cream and something for loss of elasticity, which I don't think AH could tackle. Any suggestions?
LisaAnn
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
I use the souffle on the weekends and love it. I've used various products within the line and been pleased with them all.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:19 pm      Reply with quote
annieb wrote:
Does anyone use the AH combined with other products? I'm so new at this, I don't know what is safe/ok to mix. The AH couldn't possibly address all my issues. I need an eye cream and something for loss of elasticity, which I don't think AH could tackle. Any suggestions?

Annie, I used to use the Souffle daily but have backed off a little on glycolic acids and I'm using a microfiber cloth for exfoliation now. I love the AH cleanser, it's wonderful so I still use it twice a week. I've always used other lines as well. I'd recommend the True Radiance eye cream. A lot of people are seeing some real tightening with it and it's fairly inexpensive but contains more actives than most of the higher end lines. www.trueradiance.net.I'm also using several of that lines skin tightening serums and the vitamin c and a serum.
annieb
5% products discount

Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:35 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart - I just looked into the True Radiance and will order tonight.
I will try to find the AH locally, if not maybe order online. Should I use the Souffle every 3 days or so? Then follow up with a moisturizer, serums etc?????
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
annieb wrote:
BluesHeart - I just looked into the True Radiance and will order tonight.
I will try to find the AH locally, if not maybe order online. Should I use the Souffle every 3 days or so? Then follow up with a moisturizer, serums etc?????

Oh boy. I'm no pro here. My skin tends to be on the dry and thin side which is why I'm laying off the glycolic acids a little. What kind of skin and issues are you wanting to work with?
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered the alpha hydrox gel for my daughter its supposed to be good for acne and fading scars,ordered it on drugstore.com.I have used the alpha hydrox aha souffle,boy thats powerful! Shock It peeled my whole face the first time,I do like this product a lot I bought it because of good reviews on MUA.
Mrs.athena
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:51 am      Reply with quote
I used the alpha hydrox aha souffle at night. It's really effective.
natefan87
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:13 pm      Reply with quote
yes! i LOVE their souffle!! it's amazing. and it will really help clear acne and give u brighter skin.

and its only like 15 bucks. the onlyt hing tho, around here its getting harder and harder to find.
gailbaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:42 am      Reply with quote
Where can you get the Souffle? I have looked every where and can not find it.
LisaAnn
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:17 am      Reply with quote
You can find it here
higig
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:30 am      Reply with quote
I use aha only night.
In the morning,I use vit c,ha,sunscreen.
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:25 am      Reply with quote
I love thier 12% AHA souffle.
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:50 am      Reply with quote
I use the souffle and cleanser,both inexpensive and great products. Hard to find but some riteaids carry it and Ulta stores.
beeb
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
I so want to try the souffle but I can't find it in Canada.
amylola
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:33 am      Reply with quote
I use the AHA souffle about every other day or so, sometimes every 3 days. I love it, but think every day would be too much for me since I use Renova every night.
rcascone
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:00 am      Reply with quote
Is the souffle supposed to be used in the am? Do you still use Vit C in the am and if so, before or after?

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:30 am      Reply with quote
i use it in the a.m. b/c I use the Renova at night, but I'm sure you could use it at night. I don't use Vit. C currently so it's not an issue for me. I love it though, mainly b/c it doesn't sting at all, and ever since I've started with it, my skin has been great, no irritation from it. and its CHEAP!!!
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:22 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |