Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
EYE CREAMS 4 CREPPINESS AND SAG
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
salster68
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
Hi

Ive done a search on eye creams but im getting so many things come up im getting quite confused. My eyes are terrilby saggy and creppy. Im looking for a day and night eye (dont mind if they are separate or just one i use for both day and night) to help firm the eye area to reduce the sagginess and creppy lines and to hydrate also. Please could you advise me

Thanks

Sally
x

5% products discount

Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:07 pm      Reply with quote
Sally, I just purchased True Radiance' Eye Cream.
I too was researching for something to slow down the sagginess and crepy eyelids.

I'll post after 3 weeks of use. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:36 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using the True Radiance Eye Cream for about 8 weeks and while I'm not sure about sagginess or crepy eyelids, I do know that it has worked wonders on firming up my puffy eyelids.
I'm also wondering if you have tried a vitamin C serum? I use Cellex-C high potency serum and if you take a look at the EDS site here http://www.essentialdayspa.com/cellex-c.htm you can see the difference it has made to the gentleman in the photo.
ejthomas
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:18 am      Reply with quote
Hi Sally, I've searched for something to fix this, too. The only problem I find is that I use something new, start getting good results in as little as two weeks, but it invariably loses effectiveness at around the 3 month mark. So I have to switch to something else. With that caveat, the three regimes I've had working best are:

PSF DMAE 3% with Cellcosmet eye contour cream
Babor HSR eye cream, with occasional use of the Babor Ultimate Gel Spray when skin needs a hydration boost
Mix of Jurlique Herbal Recovery Gel, Ultraceuticals 20% Sheer C Cream and Gernetic Synchro

Don't ask me how I came up with that last concoction...it was a case of 'oooh, that needs a bit more slip, let's add in some actives'...you know how it goes.

All these combinations work well with make up,too.
Good luck with your search, and please let me know if you find something outstanding (that stays that way past 3 months!),
Liz

I'm 40 years old with normal / combo skin, fighting a legacy of bad genes and a somewhat irresponsible but fun series of poor lifestyle choices through my 20s (ok, maybe it might have stretched a bit longer than that...)
salster68
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:04 am      Reply with quote
thanks Liz for your help too

i really dotn know what to go with. I need eyecreams for day and night and moisturiser for day and night too. My skin certainly needs firming up and the area under my eye is so crepey and baggy and loose

Imnot sure about True Radiance because it has Argireline. I tried esthers secret mast and serum with this and it didnt do anything for me

I keep asking all these ladies on here the same questions over and over but i cant seem to figure out which way to go

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:52 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Sally Very Happy

It sure gets confusing doesn't it Sally? IMHO you should save your money and concentrate on a healthy diet, exercise, lots of water. Best of all smile lots. Wink

Stick with a gentle skin care routine. Of course, don't forget your sun protection. I bet that in one month if you feed your skin from the inside you will be amazed at the results.

After my surgery for several months I looked ten years older. By working on my attitude and diet I look and feel so much better now.

http://www.1stholistic.com/Beauty/beauty_diet.htm

Winnie
(your friend on EDS)

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
ejthomas
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:43 pm      Reply with quote
Sally, when I used the Babor combo (HSR eye & occasional Ultimate Selection gel spray), I accompanied it with Babor Ultimate Selection cream on face. I used this day and night with no morning puffiness. Made it fairly simple, and it gave velvety, glowing results on my normal / combo skin. Maybe EDS could send you samples of the HSR eye and Ultimate Selection cream with your next order? Really is great stuff, Liz

I'm 40 years old with normal / combo skin, fighting a legacy of bad genes and a somewhat irresponsible but fun series of poor lifestyle choices through my 20s (ok, maybe it might have stretched a bit longer than that...)
salster68
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:02 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Winnie and ejthomas

I do eat quite healthily now but i guess i could also do with taking some supplements too. I will have a look at that site Winnie and have a good read up of things on there.

ive also just started using the Elysee Beautiko oxygen facial system. I dont know if this will help my complexion. I thinks its like the Dermawand and im still using my Baby Quaser.

Im just so low with looking in the mirror everyday and seeing saggy eyes looking back at me and then all round my mouth (mouth to nose lines) just seems droopy. Afraid ive gotten to the stage where its making me not want to go out. Just going to work is enough for me

I really do appreciate everyones help. I guess ive got to pick some products and give them ago. Someone suggested Obagi to me before but that seems to be more for pigmentation rather than wrinkles.... and another suggestion was copper peptides

im not really understanding all these too well which makes it all the more harder

Decisions decisions hey
x

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:19 am      Reply with quote
I use
DAY:cellex c eye gel,eye balm and alouette day moisturizer and

NIGHT i-pod for eyes from l'oreal, Roc night retinol cream

I really find that the cellex c gel for eyes helped my creepness under my eyes.

hope this helps!! Smile
CrazyForClooney
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
For the crepiness and to hydrate/moistuize, Juara Sweet Black Tea Eyecream (avail here at EDS) is wonderful.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:18 pm      Reply with quote
I dont know how old you are but eye surgery is very successful in giving back youthful eyes.I had surgery to take away my bags and droopy lids, it took 10 yrs off my face,I was healed in less than 2 weeks,its SO worth it.I am 53.I agonized over using all these expensive potions,sometimes surgery is the only answer,lotions will only do so much. After surgery I use skinmedica and Revive products for my eyes and it has maintained keeping my eyes wrinkle free.
salster68
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:58 am      Reply with quote
Hi Lucyluc

I will be 40 next July. People have said to me to really wait before having cosmetic surgery as that only lasts so long too. I know i am probably seeing my skin alot lot worse thanother people but its really making me quite unhappy. I done go out or anything anymore. Just going to work is enough. Ive always had a problem with the way i look but the wrinkles make me look worse.

Ive been using a sample of psf phyto cranberry eye lifting gel which ive found is really good when applied above my eyelid and makes my eyes look more wide awake.

Ive jut got to make a decision on eye and face creams for day and night and stick with them for long enough

Thank you all again for all your help
xxx

Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:47 am      Reply with quote
[quote]People have said to me to really wait before having cosmetic surgery as that only lasts so long too. I know i am probably seeing my skin a lot worse than other people but its really making me quite unhappy. I done go out or anything anymore. Just going to work is enough. Ive always had a problem with the way i look but the wrinkles make me look worse.

If you have always had a problem with the way you look, then why not go for the surgery sooner and be happy sooner; Then work at making it last along as you can. But at least you will be happy and feel good about yourself while your young and you are young at 40. Also, something to think about is that - it's not that the surgery only last so long, it is that we just keep aging. You will always benefit from the surgery by looking younger than if you had not had the surgery.
essentialdayspa33

Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:58 am      Reply with quote
Hi friend !
i will thank to all friend for these information
about the SKin care .It is really good job .

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:39 am      Reply with quote
I am 43 and I had done a surgery on my upper eye lids three years ago. I have never ever regretted that!
They are still in an excellent shape, but as soon as it would be necessary again I wouldn't hesitate a single moment! Wink

If you're eyelids are drooping that much, I don't think there are wondercreams to get rid of that, in the best case they can make a slight difference.
I'm now using CP (super)-serum, Oat Beta Glucan, Matrixyl 3000 and DMAE on my face ánd eyelids, I hope that will delay the next surgery Smile
ruk1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:21 am      Reply with quote
I agree that you should go for the eye surgery and then maintain the results. There's no cream in the world that could reduce that level of sagginess. I got a surgery to remove the wrinkles under my eyes, and it's been 3 years now. I just have to maintain it with good hydrating eye cream to make sure I don't get those wrinkles back. I think certain skin is more prone to wrinkles, so you have to find the right cream for your skin. Also do a lot of exercises to ensure your optimal health.
luvmakeup1000
5% products discount

Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:36 pm      Reply with quote
Ruk1 how did you remove the wrinkles under your eyes? I had lower eye surgery but it just removed the puffy bags but I still have the creppy skin and wrinkles???? What was it called?
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:59 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |