Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
True Radiance products hard to get out of bottle ??
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
annieb
5% products discount

Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:04 am      Reply with quote
Is there some secret to get the product out?
I got 3 products yesterday and I cannot get the
product out of the eye cream tube.
Do I have to do something with the bottom of
tube, like push up???
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:13 am      Reply with quote
Huh? I just press down on the pump top. Did you take off the plastic?
stovetop
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:16 am      Reply with quote
I purchased the True Radiance Eye Cream approximately 6-8 weeks ago and have had no problems. Has the packaging changed? I would e-mail the company - I have previously and received excellent customer service.
annieb
5% products discount

Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:31 am      Reply with quote
yeah, I took off the plastic!! LOL.

weird, I'll email them Monday am.
yogi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:59 am      Reply with quote
With one of mine, I had to pump it a lot. I thought it must be broken but I kept at it and eventually it started. Since then it's been fine.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:42 am      Reply with quote
annieb wrote:
yeah, I took off the plastic!! LOL.

weird, I'll email them Monday am.

*sheepish* Well, I didn't. LOL. Took me a minute or two to see the plastic. In my defense, I'm operating with one eye at the time. What did you get Annie?
lefemme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:21 am      Reply with quote
Well, I can get the products out of their containers just fine, but what I can't find is the webite! When I put in trueradiance dot com all I get is this message: "under construction." When I googled True Radiance skincare, I got a different company altogether. Please help!
yogi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:24 am      Reply with quote
trueradiance.net
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:31 am      Reply with quote
I had the same problem when I got my first bottle of the eye cream. I emailed Aleta and she said to remove the bottom of the container and push the disk up until the cream is right at the top then replace the bottom. Now the air is removed and when you pump it should work.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:53 am      Reply with quote
So all of you love these products, right? I'm getting the golden serum and the eye serum/cream....
annieb
5% products discount

Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:05 pm      Reply with quote
DianaP, I did that too!
I took the silver disk off and pushed up, but still nothing. Grrrr!

I bought the eye cream, Gaba Freeze and Anti-Wrinkling/Anti-Aging

Can someone tell me the correct order to apply these?
stovetop
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
annieb - You will get the best advice from Aleta of True Radiance - a very nice person to deal with and very prompt with answering questions!
lefemme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:29 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks so much for the info, Yogi! Hard to remember the coms from the nets and orgs.! LOLOL

Speaking of True Radiance, has anyone use her GABA firming cream with good results?
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:56 am      Reply with quote
Lafemme,
I'm using the GABA serum, I think it's two or three weeks tomorrow and I'm undecided as of yet. I'm using Golden Serum and I've used a sample of the Polar serum. I'll have to get back to you. My first initial response was YES but now I'm not sure.
stovetop
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:33 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets - I am using the True Radiance Eye Cream - and not seeing any significant results. What I am looking for is an eye cream that will firm my loose skin in the eye area and True Radiance did not deliver for me.
lefemme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:37 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for this info, Blues. I looked at the website yesterday, and saw a product called "youth" serum/cream. I guess it's one of their most popular products, so as I've got 58 year-old skin, I may try that one. I'm in the process of trying to get a sample of it now. When and if I do try it, I'll let everyone know what I think of it!
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:57 am      Reply with quote
stovetop wrote:
sister sweets - I am using the True Radiance Eye Cream - and not seeing any significant results. What I am looking for is an eye cream that will firm my loose skin in the eye area and True Radiance did not deliver for me.

And that was the results I did get. Isn't it wierd how one thing works for someone and not for someone else? When I crinkle my eyes now I get one little tiny line.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:59 am      Reply with quote
lefemme wrote:
Thanks for this info, Blues. I looked at the website yesterday, and saw a product called "youth" serum/cream. I guess it's one of their most popular products, so as I've got 58 year-old skin, I may try that one. I'm in the process of trying to get a sample of it now. When and if I do try it, I'll let everyone know what I think of it!

Ohhh. That's one I've not tried. Let us know. I think Yogi asked Aleta about that one and was told that the Youth is the one product that people with sensitive skin might have a problem with. I do know someone on another board with more oily skin that is sensitive had no problems with it.
stovetop
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:27 am      Reply with quote
BluesHeart - I should add that I have been using the True Radiance Eye Cream around my nose area to remove redness based on a recommendation here on the EDS forum and it has delivered very nicely!
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:08 am      Reply with quote
Really Stovetop? LOL. That is why I initially purchased it and nada there. Maybe we should trade results for a few weeks.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:53 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |