Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Massive Lash
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
momtwin1998
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:37 am      Reply with quote
I started it last night, gonna see what happens. I will update later. Supposed to be just like Revitlash and Jan Marini. I used both of those, but was irritating. Noticed that it's not irritating after one night and stopped using RL last week and noticed the red line RL gave me is starting to diminish! I will update in a week.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, can you let us now who makes it etc?
momtwin1998
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:47 am      Reply with quote
Well..the name is now Enormous Lash...

http://www.intuitbeauty.com/index.html

2nd day using...still no irritation

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:37 pm      Reply with quote
So how are things today? Any irritation?
Cool
My Jan Marini is really taking a toll on my eyes. It has irritated them since day one. I am looking for something that works without irritating! Sad
Please keep us posted Smile
ruk1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:26 am      Reply with quote
Pippi_Plum wrote:
So how are things today? Any irritation?
Cool
My Jan Marini is really taking a toll on my eyes. It has irritated them since day one. I am looking for something that works without irritating! Sad
Please keep us posted Smile

Pippi, were you the one that also tried Revitalash, too? How is RL compared to JM for you? Is yours the new JM? Did that help your lashes grow at all? How much growth?
ruk1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:26 am      Reply with quote
momtwin - did you take a before pic so that you can compare with progress pics?
Canadian Girl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:56 am      Reply with quote
wow, this product looks amazing, Please update us as soon as you see results. Those before and after pics on the website are unbeleivable!
Pippi_Plum
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:05 pm      Reply with quote
I didn't use RL before JM. I heard that JM was not as irritating as RL so I went with it. But the JM has burned my eyes from day one and I use it as directed (I do not over apply).

It is the new JM and I have experienced some growth but it would not be noticable to anyone else but me. Confused So I am not very happy with the JM. Rolling Eyes

HTH! Razz
chouchouzhang
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:35 pm      Reply with quote
Just wondering where i can get it.
damblues
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:50 pm      Reply with quote
Interesting. I am using JM, although not as dedicated as I should be. I have had good results with no stinging. Lucky me - because I have very sensitive eyes.

I am interested in this though when I finish with my JM.

Anyone try the Lip Job stuff?
beti
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:59 pm      Reply with quote
Those before and after pics on the website look fantastic.
Would you mind posting yours when you're done with the treatment please momtwin?
I am getting excited imaging having luscious eyelashes Smile
ejthomas
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:48 am      Reply with quote
Really looking forward to hearing how this product goes. Revitalash's irritating side effects were a bit too much for me so I discontinued use, but I want those long lashes back! Sad

I'm 40 years old with normal / combo skin, fighting a legacy of bad genes and a somewhat irresponsible but fun series of poor lifestyle choices through my 20s (ok, maybe it might have stretched a bit longer than that...)
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone know what active ingredient in Massive Lash is responsible for the growth?
Pippi_Plum
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:57 pm      Reply with quote
They also use a form of the glaucoma med. I think they actually use more because it is listed higher up in the ingredients than JM or RL.
Are you still using Carries Lush Lash?
skim
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:56 am      Reply with quote
I've been using Revitalsh since 2/2007 and I still haven't run out (don't apply on lower lashes though). I got some noticeable growth so I was pleased, but I would have like even more length and thickness. So I would be willing to try something else like Massive Lash or JM if I can get more results. I started using Lush Lash in July along with my RL. My lashes have stayed the same-- no better, no worse. I think Carrie's LL conditions but no additional growth or thickness.

I'm interested to see how Massive Lash turns out. If the glaucoma med is higher in dose, maybe it will give me more growth whereas RL kinda plateaued off.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:38 pm      Reply with quote
Any results yet momtwin? Smile
Pippi_Plum
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:49 pm      Reply with quote
Well it has been about two weeks. Very Happy
Any results to report???? Razz

Pips
amber23
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:43 am      Reply with quote
Could anyone tell me which is the active ingredient in Enormous Lash which is responsible for eyelash growth?

Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthepolyvinyl Alcohol, C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, 17 Phenyl-13, 14-Dihydro Tinor Pgf 2 (Alpha) Isopropyl Ether, Keratin, Hydrolized Keratin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyvinyl Acetate, Silk Amino Acid, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben Butylparaben Ethylparaben Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:09 pm      Reply with quote
I think it's this one:

14-Dihydro Tinor Pgf 2 (Alpha)

and the one directly before. Sorry, somehow missed it when I copied here.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:07 am      Reply with quote
Have you noticed their small print disclaimer? I don't trust them and their site looks cheap.
amber23
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:51 am      Reply with quote
Don't really think they sound any worse then say JM or RL. Least Enormous Lash doesn't contain any irritants in the formula and it does contain hair conditioning agents. The before and after pictures are pretty impressive to say the least.
angelwings1226
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:05 pm      Reply with quote
I tried to click on the link to see the pictures but it didnt work. Confused
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
haha... it comes with money guarantee... kinda interesting.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:46 am      Reply with quote
I agree with bugaboo, thier site does look a little cheap, and everytime I click on "see before and after pictures" it just brings me to the page to buy it. Maybe they took the before and after pics off since this thread was started?

And I did notice the disclaimer as well. It's the same one that JM now has as well. Is it required by law that they say that?
amber23
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:40 am      Reply with quote
You might think the site looks a little cheap but if you email them with any questions they are quick to respond. I actually think the site is quite retro looking.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:32 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |