Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Looking for a really moisturizing eye cream. rop
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
toblerone
5% products discount

Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:31 am      Reply with quote
Any recommendations? I seem to dry out in the undereye by noon and then I look more wrinkly.
I'm 38 and have some bags and wrinkles and am looking for something to moisturize and firm the undereye area.

Thanks!
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:58 am      Reply with quote
Dremu Airbrush works well for me. The texture of the cream is light yet firming and hydrating.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
salster68
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:05 am      Reply with quote
Ive just been looking at some of the cellular skin rx eyecreams - the peptide one that you can use above and below the eye..... would this be any good in helping crepiness and eye bags

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
salster68 wrote:
Ive just been looking at some of the cellular skin rx eyecreams - the peptide one that you can use above and below the eye..... would this be any good in helping crepiness and eye bags

I am lemming this one as well. Anyone tried this one?
peppy
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:24 am      Reply with quote
I have tried Emergin C, Pevonia, Clinique, Clarins, Decleor - not much help with fine lines. Now trying PSF cranberry gel. Still looking for the ONE.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:24 am      Reply with quote
salster68 wrote:

Sally,

Cellular Skin RX might be a good one for you to try. The company has a good name and their prices are reasonable. Smile

Quote:
Description:
Finally, an eye cream that does it all. Below and above your eyes!

Luscious hydrating formula firms, tones and smooths without causing milia. Uplifts and renews eye area appearance. No fragrance, colorants or parabens.

Firming Peptide Eye Creme creates the perfect moisture balance in the delicate eye area. The technologically-advanced lipo-peptides, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 (Matrixyl 3000), renew skin's firming mechanism to visibly return eye contours to a more youthful-looking state. Anti-enzyme plant extracts (grapeleaf, black currant, passionflower, chlorella vulgaris) protect skin firmness and defend against future signs of aging by increasing cellular energy. Ultra-hydrating blend of algae and sea water (pheohydrane) smooths away fine lines and revitalizes skin's natural barrier function. Long-term effect keeps skin plump and moist for up to one week. Skin feels and looks soft and hydrated. This special formula does not contain any fragrance, colorants or parabens that can irritate the delicate eye area.

Cellular Skin Rx. We use Active Ingredients that Work™.

Useage:
Apply a moderate amount to area above and below the eye. Store in a cool, dry place.

Ingredients:
Chlorella vulgaris extract (hydrating/cellular function), Hydrolyzed Algin (hydrating/protective), Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (firming), Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 (firming), passionflower, black currant, grapeleaf extract (protects firmness)

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
Smoky1
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
I've recently purchased Cellular Skin RX Peptide eye cream. While it appears to minimize the fine lines, it only works while you have it on. When I wash my face, my eyes look like always! But, I am new to this product, so will have to give it at least a few weeks. I will post again.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:02 am      Reply with quote
Hi Winnie

i hope you are well. Im still looking for a good eyecream but have looked at the Cellular one again and again. Maybe i should take the plunge and try it
x

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:47 am      Reply with quote
salster68 wrote:
Hi Winnie

i hope you are well. Im still looking for a good eyecream but have looked at the Cellular one again and again. Maybe i should take the plunge and try it
x

Hi Sally Smile

Have you considered doing facial exercises? I was thinking of Carol Maggio's book. It is very easy to follow. You are young enough to see benefits. Just a thought Wink

http://www.facercise.com/index.htm

salster68
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:33 am      Reply with quote
Hi Winnie

Ive actually just ordered this book after looking at some facial exercises on the internet. Only thing im concerned about that since ordering the book i saw a couple of comments on here that facial exercise could in fact make wrinkles / lines worse because you are holding you face in various positions

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:45 am      Reply with quote
salster68 wrote:
Hi Winnie

Ive actually just ordered this book after looking at some facial exercises on the internet. Only thing im concerned about that since ordering the book i saw a couple of comments on here that facial exercise could in fact make wrinkles / lines worse because you are holding you face in various positions

Sally I have done facial exercises for a long time. I especially like the Facial Flex. I have experienced nothing but firmer contours to my face. Of course, I am a lot older then you but believe my skin looks the best it can for my age (without surg). IMO you could get dramatic results around the eyes regarding firmness. I don't believe facial exercise can help crows feet. A few lines and wrinkles don't bother me but sagging does. Bad Grin

salster68
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:14 am      Reply with quote
My main concerns are the area under my eye - this is quite saggy and crepey, the eyelid area could do with a little lift and around my mouth (nose / Mouth lines) seems a bit droopy. I do have crows feet but i can cope with them at the moment.

Do you think i should get the facial flex also to work my mouth area - would this help with the droopiness around this area

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
salster68 wrote:
My main concerns are the area under my eye - this is quite saggy and crepey, the eyelid area could do with a little lift and around my mouth (nose / Mouth lines) seems a bit droopy. I do have crows feet but i can cope with them at the moment.

Do you think i should get the facial flex also to work my mouth area - would this help with the droopiness around this area

The Facial Flex has helped my jawline and neck. What I love about the FF is the ease of use.

bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:10 pm      Reply with quote
I just tried Dermaxime eye cream and must say it's so far the most hydrating eye cream I've tried. I have taken some pics and once I have used it for at least a few weeks, I'll write a formal review. So far so good though. My crepey lines seem to be lessening, and they don't reappear after I wash my face. Good sign.
FaithTruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:15 pm      Reply with quote
Shiseido Benefiance is generally considered a very rich eye cream - it was too heavy for me. You should check it out
Canadian Girl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:17 pm      Reply with quote
I know a lot of people don't like clinique- but their repairwear eyecream is fabulous- moisturizing and not to heavy
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:23 pm      Reply with quote
I'm a fan of Cellcosmet, but I don't think any eye cream can deal with sagging skin. Sad
I had a sample of Sonya Dakar's latest eye cream and I did find that my skin are felt a lot more firmer and there was a lift. I did not purchase it because I was afraid that it would clog my pores.
You may want to ask for a sample of that. If you digest a lot of salt and caffeine, maybe that would help with the puffiness.
flitcraft
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
I'm embarassed to say that I use whatever eye cream I have a sample of. I've never found one that I thought was tremendously better than any other. Guess I haven't looked hard enough.
rebeccaj
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:36 pm      Reply with quote
Kiehl's creamy eye treatment w/ avocado works well on me.
If you don't mind paying ridiculous price, KANEBO SEISAI PRIMIER is definitely the most moisturizing eye cream I've ever tried. Laughing
fairlady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:29 am      Reply with quote
I purchased the Cellular skin RX firming peptide eye cream a few weeks ago and I am not thrilled by it at all. It is a very average eye cream at best. Does not hydrate well, does nothing for fine lines, does nothing for puffiness. In my opinion this eye cream would be best suited for someone in their early to mid 20's that does not yet have the concerns of dryness, puffiness, or fine lines.

Now, I also purchased Dermalogica Multivitamin power-firm for eyes (after receiving a surprise sample from EDS Smile ) and WOW this is a great eye cream. It is very thick & heavy but smooths on like a dream and absorbs & penetrates quickly leaving no greasy residue. This eye cream moisturizes wonderfully and makes fine lines virtually disappear! I was using another eye cream that I really liked but wanted to try something new (always in search of newer & better product...my endless quest)and I am just starting to see the first under eye fine lines appearing and want to find an eye cream that is more aggressive with treating the lines - Dermalogica delivers what it promises. Highly recommend trying a sample.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:41 am      Reply with quote
I don't think the Cellularskin-rx peptide eye cream is designed to be a moisturizer, but rather a longer-term eye treatment, based on its ingredients.
Olivia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:41 am      Reply with quote
Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair or Philosophy Hope in a Tube...the best I've found
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
I used cellcosmet, la prairie eye creams, they are great stuff...
yet, they can't be compared with the moisture with Sisley, it's thick and not clogging at all. I love using it during winter.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:25 am      Reply with quote
Shiseido Benefiance eye cream is really moisurizing which helps with the appearance of fine lines.
Jala
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
I keep going back to Chanel Precision Ultra Correction Eye Anti-wrinkle Restructuring Eye Cream. I think it's geared for the over 40 crowd and it's one of my favorites. See if you can get a sample from a Chanel counter, or maybe give ebay a try!

Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:52 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |