Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Walgreens Spa Certificate Promotion!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
PhoebesMeow
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:23 am      Reply with quote
Hello ladies. I did a quick search for this and nothing came up, please excuse me if this is a re-post. Anyway, Walgreens has a great promotion going on right now in their Easy Saver Catalogue (you pick this up at the front of the store). It started in October and is still going on in the November one (you have ten days left to make your purchases). What you have to do is buy 4 participating Wyeth (medicine products such as Advil, Robbitussin, etc) and you get $100 in spa gift certificates. I did this in October and have $150 worth of spa certificates on the way. It appears to be unlimited as long as the products are all purchased on ONE receipt. (for example 16 bags of cough drops is going to get you $400 worth of spa gift certificates)... I have read some people are receiving $900 worth! They have called to confirm this.

Here is the website: http://www.walgreenssparewards.com/

You might have seen a poster of this at your Walgreens... this is a phenomenal deal! TONS of spas are participating and you can use $100 worth of certificates at a time. I AM SO EXCITED!

Here is a copy and paste from a different message board of the details (thanks to Surfperth):
Walgreens is sponsoring a promotion for Wyeth in which you buy 4 items (brands like Advil, Dimetapp, Robitussin, Alavert, Centrum, etc) and get a $100 Spa rewards certificate. You seriously get $100 of spa services just for buying four items in a single transaction. Better yet, a bunch of the items will be on sale next week!! Below is the link for more information.

http://www.walgreenssparewards.com/

* The promotion is for October and November.
* You can only use $100 per spa visit and it only applies to spa services (you pay tax, tip, merchandise, etc).
* Certificates must be used by March 1, 2008.
* Spa Certificates are redeemed using the Easy Saver catalog.
* Save the Proofs of Purchase as you will need to send those in too.
* There is no limit on how many spa certificates you can get, HOWEVER, you are only allowed to submit the receipt for one transaction per month. If you have two items in that transaction, you will get $50...if you have 4 items in that transaction, you will get $100...if you have eight items in that transaction, you will get $200...if you have sixteen items in that transaction, you will get $400. And on and on.

Offer expires 11/24/2007.
Offer available only in Walgreens Stores for purchase made in one transaction.
See Walgreens Easy Saver Catalog for offer submission form.
SpaRewards are rebates on spa services only.
Maximum rebate per spa visit is $100.
Spa Rewards certificates contain complete booking information including a toll free telephone
number to plan your spa visit and services.
Spa visits must be completed by March 1, 2008.

...Okay I'll see ya at the Walgreens! Laughing I still have to do mine for November! My October ones have already shipped and will be here any day!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:47 pm      Reply with quote
Is this for real? I can go to any spa just for buying $20 of their products? This seems too good to be true, but I printed it to check it out. I'd luv a facial Wink

46, curly dk blonde hair, fair, blue eyes, very oily T-zone. HGs: Tazorac .05% gel; Avene/Bioderma s/s (very high spf AND ppd); Cellbone vit Cie 20%; Cellbone Hyperpeptides; IFP 5% bha/10% aha; Obagi Clear; 'curly girl' method (no poo, just co wash) for my 3b curls.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for posting this Phoebesmeow! Would the certificates be good for something like facial or laser treatment if the participating spas offer it, or is it for massages only?
PhoebesMeow
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:21 pm      Reply with quote
tsjmom wrote:
Is this for real? I can go to any spa just for buying $20 of their products? This seems too good to be true, but I printed it to check it out. I'd luv a facial Wink

Yeah thats what I thought at first too, but my certificates have shipped and will be here anyday. Some people have reported already receiving theirs (on another board). If you're interested here's all the fine print that come on the certificates:

The terms and conditions are:
1. This promotion is made available by Wyeth Consumer Health Care in conjunction with R&M Marketing Services ("R&M"). You must book your day spa visit at an authorized day spa after verifying the authorization with R&M by calling:

1-800 742-8735 (M to F, 9am to 5pm ET).

You agree to release and hold harmless Wyeth Consumer Healthcare, and R&M against any and all claims and liability arising out of your participation in this program, or any activity related hereto.

2. Promotion Period at retail is September 28, 2007 through November 24, 2007. Spa Rewards requests must be postmarked by December 8, 2007 and will be honored if received by December 22, 2007.

3. Spa Rewards cannot be used or combined with any other day spa discount promotion offered by R&M or any other company. Reward certificates are not transferable and savings will be granted only to the person to whom the certificate is issued.

4. All day spa visits must be made by March 1, 2008.

5. Spa Rewards may be applied only towards spa services received at an authorized day spa.

6. Maximum savings are $100 per person, per visit.

7. Spa Rewards certificates may not be used in combination with any other discounts or special offers.

8. All services are subject to availability and the terms and conditions imposed by the day spa where the services are rendered.

9. Spa Rewards certificates are not negotiable as currency and may not be used as payment for any retail products or taxes.

10. This offer is void where prohibited, restricted, taxed, or license required. The offer is available only at authorized day spas in the U.S.A

11. Day Spa booking authorizations must be made by calling

1-800-742-8735 (M to F, 9am to 5pm ET)

Theft, diversion, reproduction, sale, trade or purchase of this certificate is prohibited and constitutes fraud. Respondents may receive future mailings. No requests from groups, clubs, or organizations will be honored.

So basically, you have 10 days left and I thought I'd share this with, well, the Spa lovin girls over here. Btw, Robittusin cough drops do count, so stock up on 8 bags of cough drops (on one receipt) and receive $200 worth of spa certificates (or whatever amount you choose as long as its on one receipt).
Here's a list of qualifying products:
http://www.walgreens.com/store/rebateclub2.jsp?OFFERNUMBER=67

I will post when I actually receive my certificates any day now and make the appt. Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:22 pm      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
Thanks for posting this Phoebesmeow! Would the certificates be good for something like facial or laser treatment if the participating spas offer it, or is it for massages only?

I really have no idea, it says spa services only. I was hoping laser treatments would count but I doubt it. I'll find out when I call for the appt. There's tons of spas in my area partipating so I'm sure I won't have a problem spending them

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
Awesome, phoebesmeow! I bought 2 advils and 2 caltrates last night. I have to go back and stock up on 4 cough drops. That's so cheap!
Sundew
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:36 pm      Reply with quote
I tried to register with the Easy saver catalog and it said "We're sorry. We are not accepting online submissions from your state at this time."? Does that mean I can't redeem the spa certificates if I can't sign up to the easy saver program?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:50 am      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
Awesome, phoebesmeow! I bought 2 advils and 2 caltrates last night. I have to go back and stock up on 4 cough drops. That's so cheap!

Just a heads up, you can only submit one receipt for this. I found out last month when I submitted two receipts, one with 6 items and another receipt with 4.. Thinking I would get $250. Well they only qualified the receipt with 6 because its one receipt a month for some reason. Yesterday I bought 16 bags of cough drops (conveniently enough both myself and my mom have bad colds right now). I picked up a November Easy Saver catalogue in the front of the store and mailed it all off yesterday. You don't have to include upcs. Just fill out the form in the catalogue, Circle your items on the receipt, put the offer number next to them (its offer 67 this month) and send it off. It doesn't take long to show up on the website either so you can check on it. Yesterday a lady on another board I frequent went for her facial appt. She hasn't posted since she got back but I'm assuming everything went as planned...

Oh, btw, since you're going to have 2 receipts it sounds like already, minus well stock up on the cough drops for yourself and your receipt from last night.. why not send it off in a friends name with her address? (it's one per household). That way your receipt and that $100 doesn't go to waste. I wish I would have known and done that with mine for last month.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:51 am      Reply with quote
Sundew wrote:
I tried to register with the Easy saver catalog and it said "We're sorry. We are not accepting online submissions from your state at this time."? Does that mean I can't redeem the spa certificates if I can't sign up to the easy saver program?

No there's nothing you have to do online for this if you don't want to. They only accept submissions online from Alabama for some reason anyway. You go to walgreens and pick up the catalogue in the front of the store. Its in there, and you mail it off regular mail. Smile

Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:29 pm      Reply with quote
This sounds really great!I checked for locations and found my city but how do I know which spas are participating? There are some I would not choose to use.
PhoebesMeow
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:27 am      Reply with quote
I got my certificates on Friday. $250 worth. I was wrong about them only accepting one receipt, they accepted both!

Basically I have to call this number on the back of the certificates to pick a spa, they call the spa to verify they'll accept it. Basically any spa could be participating as long as they accept the offer which why wouldn't they because this company is paying for it with a credit card, so the spa is getting their money... I haven't decided what I'm going to get yet, but I sure am excited.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:17 am      Reply with quote
PhoebesMeow wrote:
I got my certificates on Friday. $250 worth. I was wrong about them only accepting one receipt, they accepted both!

Basically I have to call this number on the back of the certificates to pick a spa, they call the spa to verify they'll accept it. Basically any spa could be participating as long as they accept the offer which why wouldn't they because this company is paying for it with a credit card, so the spa is getting their money... I haven't decided what I'm going to get yet, but I sure am excited.

Congrats, Phoebesmeow! I'm excited for you, too. Woohoo!!! Very Happy

Question for you - so I went to Walgreens again yesterday to get the Robitussin Cough Drops but it's now Buy 2 Get 1 Free. So does this mean that if I want to get $100 spa certificate, I have to buy 4 and get 2 free? Or if I bought 8 and get 4 free, would I then get $300 spa certificates? (Just wondering if they'd count the free one as part of the purchase....do you have any idea about this at all?) So did you turn in the Robitussin Cough Drops to get your spa certificates, or was it from something else?
PhoebesMeow
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:43 pm      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
PhoebesMeow wrote:

Congrats, Phoebesmeow! I'm excited for you, too. Woohoo!!! Very Happy

Question for you - so I went to Walgreens again yesterday to get the Robitussin Cough Drops but it's now Buy 2 Get 1 Free. So does this mean that if I want to get $100 spa certificate, I have to buy 4 and get 2 free? Or if I bought 8 and get 4 free, would I then get $300 spa certificates? (Just wondering if they'd count the free one as part of the purchase....do you have any idea about this at all?) So did you turn in the Robitussin Cough Drops to get your spa certificates, or was it from something else?

Yes, part of what I submitted was the cough drops and they do count the free package. So if you buy 8 and get the 4 free you would get $300 in certificates. I bought 16 for October and expect $400. I still haven't done anything with my $250 from October but I plan on making the appt this week. Will post how it all goes. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:29 am      Reply with quote
Any updates? I sent my receipts in a few weeks ago and can't wait for some spa time! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:32 pm      Reply with quote
Sundew wrote:
Any updates? I sent my receipts in a few weeks ago and can't wait for some spa time! Smile

Yeah I ended up getting $650 worth of gift certificates to use at any spa I want. I have until March 31st to use them and can only use $100 at a time. I have an appt for microdermabrasion next week and one of the other spas I chose wasn't interested in participating so guess what Spa Rewards did? They just bought me a $100 gift card for that spa! So I can use it for anything I want, products, etc... Its just insane this deal, I bought a couple bags of cough drops and now I have spa appointments like crazy.. Very Happy

Sundew did you get your SpaRewards in the mail yet? You could check your status online at walgreens.com/easysaver if you haven't.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:20 am      Reply with quote
Phoebesmeow, I just want to update and also thank you. I got my $100 spa rewards. I also applied for another $100 spa rewards for my bf to be sent to his apt, but he has not got it yet. Or at least I hope he didn't get it and threw it away thinking it's junk mail. Confused I got him $100 spa rewards thinking we could go get a massage together or something.
herb lady

Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
Question Is there a list somewhere where I can find accepting spas in my area? The spa I usually use won't accept the coupons(I asked if they knew about them). I did put a call in to the Walgreen's number but had to leave a message and no one has returned my call.
PhoebesMeow
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:18 am      Reply with quote
Herb lady- You need to keep on them. If they didn't call you back yet, give them another call. They're pretty backed up with the holiday season. If the spa you want doesn't want to participate, sparewards is just buying people gift cards to cut through the red tape.

I can't believe how these things are all over ebay! If you search "spa rewards" over 10 auctions come up! I don't think I'm going to sell any of mine. I wonder if they're even transferable. I guess ANYTHING can go on ebay.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
Phoebesmeow, my bf still hasn't got his $100 spa rewards that I sent in for him. This was mailed out in early December. I already got mine, but I mailed mine out two weeks before. Is it normal to take this long to get them?
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:43 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |