Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Suzanne Somers Face Master
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Barbara Morris

Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:59 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried Suzanne Somers Face Master? If so, what kind of results have you had?

Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
I have heard about facemaster although though know from being a licensed esthetician it is not microcurrent and the electricity that facemaster emitts is to strong for a our delicate facial muscles. Look at NuFace. This is true microcurrent, very smilar to the professional treatments I use on my clients. I have clients that love NuFace.
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:06 am      Reply with quote
Hi there,
I bought the Facemaster years back when you had to stick Q-tips into the ends of the handles to enable the machine....I used it very regularly and thought it was junk..It seemed to pull too harshly at my skin..instinctively, I felt like something was wrong....the skin in the oribital area looked ever so slightly looser...that was the end of the facemaster for me....I DO have that machine that looks like a large cell phone...It came out years back...can't remember the name of it and DO think that I've seen results using it. (The infomercial showcased that woman who used it on half her face only and she was saggy on one side and firm and uplifted on the other!)...Anyway, my next microcurrent type system with definitely be the Nuage...OK, I'm blethering now, right? Sorry, folks..I haven't been here in ages..I'll try to keep my posts short! LOL!
puds
Maria1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:56 am      Reply with quote
She was on the The Shopping Channel recently and I was curious about this product. The price was so good but I was skeptical. She looks good for her age but I was wondering if she had anything done. Her face was full and not sunken at all. I wouldn't think she had anything done because she is so big on eating healthy and natural products. Just curious.

I'd like to get one of these devices so thanks for your input. It's very confusing because there are so many on the market and so many different price points. I need to do more research.
Barbara Morris

Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:01 am      Reply with quote
Maria said something we all need to take to heart: "I need to do more research."

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:16 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered it $149 cdn - not sure if I will keep it. Becase of a dog bite I am currently one handed, so its use ison hold. will update as I go.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:05 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |