Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Which eye cream/serum/gel works for puffiness?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
hzsun88
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:05 am      Reply with quote
Which eye cream/serum/gel works for puffiness?
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:20 am      Reply with quote
PSF Phyto-Lift Cranberry Eye Gel and Osea Eyes & Lips are both excellent at de-puffing. The combo of these 2 eye creams are even better! Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:23 am      Reply with quote
How can I combine them? Apply one on top of another or use one at morning and one at night?
Lola Moroney
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:26 am      Reply with quote
Try Origins no puffery cooling mask that can also be used as an eye cream
Cadia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:38 am      Reply with quote
Remergent Microcirculation is great for puffiness Smile
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:53 am      Reply with quote
hzsun88 wrote:
How can I combine them? Apply one on top of another or use one at morning and one at night?

I use one on top of the other....PSF Phyto-Lift first, then Osea Eyes & Lips morning and night. However, on those days that I don't leave the house, I tend to use only Osea Eyes & Lips on its own as I find PSF Phyto-Lift quite drying with continued use.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:12 pm      Reply with quote
I am really liking Elastiderm by Obagi.
cindy67
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:00 am      Reply with quote
It's very individual - one man's meat may be another's poison or so the saying goes. I'm trying my ???? eye cream/gel and at the moment it's Dremu's Airbrush and I'm using it together with the Dermawand. Been at it for like a little more than 2 weeks. Using it twice a day with massaging inwards under the eyes and tapping movements on the bags themselves.

I did try something called "No old bags allowed" - my advice DON'T BUY IT. Not worth the money even though it's cheap. And here I am stuck with two tubes. Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:05 am      Reply with quote
To date the best products I have used to somewhat deflate my bags Bad Grin

Dremu Airbrush
AlphaDerma CE
Pevonia Eye Gel C
Copper Peptides

I have used Pevonia under Dremu or AlphaDerma as it is a light gel/cream consistency. It would be worth asking for a sample with your next EDS order.

For my puffy under eye area I find Dremu helps deflate while AlphaDermaCE keeps the area firm. CP's are a daily part of my routine. The progress is extremely slow but I have seen a difference.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
hzsun88
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:33 am      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:

Dremu Airbrush
AlphaDerma CE
Pevonia Eye Gel C
Copper Peptides

I have used Pevonia under Dremu or AlphaDerma as it is a light gel/cream consistency. It would be worth asking for a sample with your next EDS order.

For my puffy under eye area I find Dremu helps deflate while AlphaDermaCE keeps the area firm. CP's are a daily part of my routine. The progress is extremely slow but I have seen a difference.

Thanks. Can I use them one on top of the other? Or one in the morning and one at night?
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:46 am      Reply with quote
Dremu did nothing for my eyes.
The combo that works the best for me is PSF Cranberry Eye-Lift and DCX together.

HTH,
Lucy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:34 am      Reply with quote
a popular tip: with your ring finger, press gently underneath the eye one point at a time from the inside corner to the outside corner to help drain the lymphatic fluids.
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:46 am      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:
Dremu did nothing for my eyes.
The combo that works the best for me is PSF Cranberry Eye-Lift and DCX together.

HTH,
Lucy.

Lucy - What's DCX? Can you tell me more about the product, please? TIA! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:26 pm      Reply with quote
True Radiance eye cream works exceptionally well on puffiness. I believe others have also posted good results on depuffing the eye area using TR. The PSF cranberry works nicely also but the results are more temporary.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:32 pm      Reply with quote
hzsun88 wrote:
Winnie wrote:

Dremu Airbrush
AlphaDerma CE
Pevonia Eye Gel C
Copper Peptides

Thanks. Can I use them one on top of the other? Or one in the morning and one at night?

I don't layer all these products. Just listing several products that help my under eye puffiness. However, I must say I like Dremu lightly used over AlphaDermaCE.

Pevonia can be used solo but is so light you can apply a cream of choice over it.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
hzsun88
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:08 pm      Reply with quote
fairlady wrote:
True Radiance eye cream works exceptionally well on puffiness. I believe others have also posted good results on depuffing the eye area using TR. The PSF cranberry works nicely also but the results are more temporary.

Never heard this brand. Where can I get the "True Radiance eye cream"?
hzsun88
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:17 pm      Reply with quote
Does EDS carry this line? Or, which web site should I go to?
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:49 pm      Reply with quote
True Radiance did absolutely nothing for me.
DCX is DCX Dark Circle Under Eye Serum atwww.dianayvonne.com.

HTH,
Lucy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:51 pm      Reply with quote
sigma, I don't know why I can't find the eye serum you mention on dianayvonne site. Could you please be more specifc?
Jira
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:16 pm      Reply with quote
KINERASE Under Eye Rescue, It works great for dark circles and puffiness.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:23 pm      Reply with quote
Please, try http://dianayvonne.zoovy.com/product/CSM97_3/DCX_3_oz_Dark_Circle_X.html.

HTH,
Lucy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:38 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, sigma, must have been hiding under the only place I didn't look--New items. I still like the PSF Cranberry eye gel with OSEA Eyes and Lips over it. I think the PSF one has HA in it and the OSEA helps "push it in" and has a nice effect. The label on my PSF bottle got worn so quickly that I never got a chance to see what it contains. Will have to try the DSX next time.
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:19 am      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:
True Radiance did absolutely nothing for me.
DCX is DCX Dark Circle Under Eye Serum atwww.dianayvonne.com.

HTH,
Lucy.

Thanks for the link Lucy. I've seen a similar product on Skincare Central, but haven't really been interested in it until you mentioned it. I see it's meant to target dark circles, but you seem to recommend it for puffiness. Do you think it's effective in treating dark circles? If so, how long did it take you before you started noticing any improvement? Thanks again. Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:28 pm      Reply with quote
Test Results

Both in vitro and in vivo tests have been performed. In a test of 20 subjects who applied the active complex of peptides and yeast protein twice a day for eight weeks, results showed:

* Nearly a 35% observable reduction of dark circles
* Nearly a 31% observable reduction of puffiness
* 42% improvement in skin smoothness and texture

Benefits

* Reduces puffiness and dark circles
* Enhances skin firmness
* Prevents UV damage smoothes and softens skin
* Decreases free radicals
summertimegirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:37 am      Reply with quote
For me, the only eye cream that de-puffs with success ! is Phytomer Lift Contour Replenishing Eye & Lip. Well it's not really a cream, I'd describe it as a beautiful lightest of pink opaque gel. Kept in the fridge, you apply it on and it switches off the puffiness. Smile

I still can't believe I can't order it as I'm not in Canada. (yes, still whingeing.) Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I highly recommend you try it. Wink
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:00 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |