Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Lash Growth Enhancing Products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
havana8

Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:17 pm      Reply with quote
Since we are lash obsessed these days Laughing , I was thinking it might be an idea to list all of the lash growth enhancing products we can think of to make it easier to compare their ingredient listings etc. Here is a small start...

Jan Marini Age Intervention Eyelash Conditioner
Original Ingredient Listing: Deionized Water, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycan, Sodium Hyaluraonate, Triethanol-Amine, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Acrylates C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Panthenol, Biotin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Eyelash Growth Factor

Revised and/or Reformulated Ingredient Listing 1: DOES NOT CONTAIN BIMAPROTOST. Deionized Water, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycan (and) Sodium Hyaluraonate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol (and) Methylparaben (and) Propylparaben, Acrylates C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspomer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Panthenol, Biotin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, 7-(3, 5 Dihydroxy-2-(3-hydroxy-4-(3-(triflormethyl)phenoxy)-1-butenyl)cyclopentyl)-N-ethyl, (1R-(alpha(z), 2beta(1E,3R)3alpha, 5alpha)

Revised listing as posted on: http://www.dermstore.com/product_Age+Intervention%AE+Eyelash+Conditioner_4470.htm

RevitaLash MD
Original Ingredient Listing: Deionized Water, Carboxymethyl-cellulose Sodium, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Dibasic Sodium Phosphate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Panthenol, ProVitamin B5, Formula LashGro (prostaglandin analogue)

Revised and/or Reformulated Ingredient Listing 1: Deionized Water, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2 Octanediol, Carboxymethyl-Cellulose Sodium, Disodium Phosphate, N-ethyl-9(Beta), 11(Beta), 15S-trihydroxy-17-phenyl-18,19,20-trinor-prosta-5Z,13E-dien-1-amide, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Benzalkonium Chloride

Warnings/Tolerance: Some RevitaLash users have reported a mild irritation at the base of the eyelashes. If you experience such irritation, either reduce or discontinue the use of RevitaLash Eyelash Conditioner until the irritation goes away. If the irritation persists, discontinue use completely and consult your physician. Some RevitaLash users have reported a mild discoloration of the skin at the base of the eyelashes. If you notice such discoloration and it bothers you, please discontinue use of RevitaLash Eyelash Conditioner.

http://www.revitalash.com/questions.html

Enormous Lash (formerly Massive Lash)
Ingredient Listing: Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, 17 phenyl-13, 14-dihydoro trinor PGF 2 (Alpha), Isopropyl Ether, Keratin, Hydrolized Keratin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyvinyl, Acetate, Silk Amino Acid, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben Butylparaben, Ethylparaben propylparaben, Isobutylparaben

http://agelessdiva.intuitbeautydiva.com/Pages/Homepage.aspx#3

LiLash
Ingredient Listing: Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Seed Extract, Silica, 9 alpha, 11 alpha, 15S-trihydroxy-17-Phenyl 18, 19, 20-Trinorprosta-5Z, 13E-Diene-1-oic acid, Isopropyl Ester, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben

Warnings/Tolerance: LiLash was formulated to be non-irritating to your eyes from the start. Some people, however, may have more sensitive eyes than others. If you experience irritation, reduce the use of LiLash. If irritation persists, discontinue using the product completely. Some people experience skin discoloration at the base of the eyelid. If you find that this occurs and it bothers you, discontinue the use of LiLash. Any darkening or discoloration that occurs is reversible.

http://www.lilash.com/

ProCyte MD Lash Factor Eyelash Conditioner
Ingredient Listing: Water, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Phenoxyethanol, Triethnolamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol, Sodium Chloride, Biotin, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Alcohol, Sorbitol, 7-[3,5-dihydroxy-2-(3-hydroxy-4-phenoxy-but-1-enyl)-cyclopentyl]-hept-5-enoic Acid Ethylamide, Proline, Sodium Phosphate

Warnings/Tolerance: If irritation develops with initial usage, reduce frequency of usage until the lid margins are no longer irritated. DISCONTINUE USE AND CONSULT A PHYSICIAN IF EXCESSIVE OR PERSISTENT IRRITATION OR REDNESS OCCURS. AVOID CONTACT WITH THE EYES. In case of contact, rinse with water. EXCESSIVE USAGE OF THIS PRODUCT CAN LEAD TO PERMANENT DARKENING OF SKIN AROUND THE EYES AND THE IRIS. Do not use on children, or on pregnant or nursing women. Do not use on chemotherapy patients, unless otherwise directed by a physician. Do not use if allergic to any ingredients. Do not swallow product. Keep out of reach of children. If accidental ingestion occurs, call the local Poison Control Center. Do not use if you have an active eye infection or recent eye surgery.

http://www.photomedex.com/product.php?pid=137

Talika Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel
Ingredient Listing: Water, Carbomer, Lecithin, Hypericum Extract, Apple Extract, Witch Hazel Extract, Horse Chestnut Extract, Nettle Extract, Lactic Acid, Allantoin, Sodium Lactate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben

Warnings/Tolerance: Lipocils does not irritate even the most hypersensitive eyes and is suitable for contact lenses wearers. (However, discontinue use in the case of discomfort).

http://www.talika.com/article-8910-en.html

Osmotics FNS Nutrilash Lash & Brow Enhancer
Ingredient Listing: Purified Water, SDA-40 Alcohol, Nylon-12, Glycerine, Lactic Acid, Glucose, Ascorbic Acid, D-Biotin (Vitamin H), Choline Chloride, Choline Bitartrate, Folic Acid, Myo-Inositol, Nicotinic Acid (Niacinamide), Paba, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine, Riboflavin, Thiamine, Alpha-Tocopherol Phosphate, Vitamin B12, L-Alanine, L-Arginine, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Cysteine, L-Glutamine, Glycine, L-Histidine, L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, L-Lysine, L-Methionine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Proline, L-Serine, L-Threonine, L-Tryptophan, L-Tyrosine, L-Valine, Inorganic Salts, Tetrahydrocurcumin, Carbomer, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract (Cinnulin PF®), Oleth-10, Sodium Bicarbonate, Polyquaternium-10, Oleth-10, Nisaplin, Sodium EDTA, Tromethamine

http://www.osmotics.com/Hair/fns-nutrilash.html
LL
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:31 pm      Reply with quote
Since reading the statement released by Revitalash, I'm a really confused! This link posts both the original as well as the reformulated ingredients for Revitalash. Is the ingredients list for the reformulated version for Revitalash since the press statement or did Revitalash undergo a reformulation before the new press statement?

In other words, will Revitalash now go through it's 2nd reformulation? I purchased my revitalash from EDS about 3 months ago; would this mean that I have the reformulated version and that anything I buy from this point in will be a reformulation of the already reformulated version (if that makes sense)?

I'm very distraught by Revitalash's press statement because Revitalash has been a godsend for me. ARGH.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:32 pm      Reply with quote
Good idea Havana.

One more to add:

http://www.dermaquestinc.com/node/643

Couldn't find the ingredients but I'm a bad looker. Wink

Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
DermaLash by DermaQuest Skin Therapy
Ingredient Listing: Water, Eyelash Growth Promotor Complex, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate and Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Oanthenol, Imperata Cylindrica (Root) Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Caprylyl Glycol and Phenoxyethanol and Hexylene Glycol, Carbomer, Maltodextrin, and Camelia Sinensis leaf Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit extract, Triethanolamine, Copper PCA, Biotin, Tyrosine, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate

Warnings/Tolerance: Discontinue use if irritation develops.
havana8

Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:51 pm      Reply with quote
LL wrote:
Since reading the statement released by Revitalash, I'm a really confused! This link posts both the original as well as the reformulated ingredients for Revitalash. Is the ingredients list for the reformulated version for Revitalash since the press statement or did Revitalash undergo a reformulation before the new press statement?

In other words, will Revitalash now go through it's 2nd reformulation? I purchased my revitalash from EDS about 3 months ago; would this mean that I have the reformulated version and that anything I buy from this point in will be a reformulation of the already reformulated version (if that makes sense)?

I'm very distraught by Revitalash's press statement because Revitalash has been a godsend for me. ARGH.

The official ingredient listing on the box changed at some point although I think it may have been more of a reveal of the secret "Lash Growth Factor" than a reformulation. Hopefully someone more in the know will be able to confirm.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
LL wrote:

I too am finding this confusing. My very direct questions via email to RL were not answered. However, if RL were using an analogue and not the actual Bima stuff, they would have said so. But they did cop to using the Bimatoprost so I'm guessing there may have been two formula changes. That's just a guess though.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:22 am      Reply with quote
Great idea to summarize.

Would you consider adding SB Folligen?

I'm testing SB Folligen on my lashes and brows right now. http://www.skinbio.com/quickeyebroweyelash.html

Tried Talika and Maleka and neither did much for me. We'll see on the SB.
k! (orangewasabi)
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:26 am      Reply with quote
Also,

ECRINAL EYELASH STRENGTHENER - active is ANP 7 % (some proprietary mix/product)

ARDELL LASH & BROW GROWTH ACCELERATOR
Ingredients: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:12 am      Reply with quote
k! (orangewasabi) wrote:
Great idea to summarize.

Would you consider adding SB Folligen?

I'm testing SB Folligen on my lashes and brows right now. http://www.skinbio.com/quickeyebroweyelash.html

Tried Talika and Maleka and neither did much for me. We'll see on the SB.

I've thought of ordering the SB Folligen product for lashes and brows myself, but I'm having such great success using the Super GHK Copper Serum on my lash line and brows that I think I'll hold off for now. I started to notice a huge improvement in my lashes within a month or so of using the Super GHK Serum (I apply it directly onto my lash lines with my fingers as I'm spreading the serum over my entire eye area). Not only do I have lots and lots of new lashes forming (the amount of new growth is unusual for me), but the ones that are shedding naturally are currently 10 mm in length! It's been years since my lashes were this long without mascara, so I am very pleased with this unexpected side-effect. Dancing

As for my brows, well they were starting to look sparse in certain areas earlier this year but that is all a thing of the past now (woo hoo!). The Super GHK Serum has again worked it's magic and my brows are full and uniform again. Other than the Super GHK and Folligen, I'm not certain how safe it would be to apply the stronger CP's to your lash line, so if anyone decides to be adventurous please be careful!

k! (orangewasabi) - how long have you been using the Folligen on your lashes and brows? I am quite interested to hear more about your results, so please keep us posted.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:25 am      Reply with quote
I've been using the Folligen for 1 week - 6 applications. It's made a very visible difference on my brows (that actually happened fast), much less on my lashs but _some_ impact.

If it makes a big difference on my lashes, I'll be shouting it out really really loudly Smile)

Good to know that the SuperGHK is another thing I can try. Do you think the super-cop would be worth trying on the lashline? (I have research the diff between SuperGHK Copper and SuperCop)
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:50 am      Reply with quote
Hey k! - If you are seeing such great results with your brows after a week of using Folligen, I'm betting you'll see some sort of growth action with your lashes within a month of steady use. There is a significant difference in formulation between the first generation copper peptides (Super GHK) and the second generation (Super-Cop), so I'm not sure what kind of effect the Super-Cop would have on your lashes. The biggest thing you have to keep in mind whenever you apply CP's around your eyes, is the skin there is very thin and fragile compared to the rest of your face. You really need to repair or rebuild the skin barrier around the eye area with the weaker CP's (like GHK) before you launch into using the stronger products. Though it's tempting to apply Super-Cop to your lash line alone and not elsewhere around your eyes, you have to be prepared for the possibility of some serious skin irritation to develop as Super-Cop is much more intensive compared to Folligen or GHK. Copper Peptides actually work by penetrating the hair follicle, so I would proceed with lots of caution with the stronger products and definitely dilute them with water before you apply anything full-strength. At this stage, I think I'll stick with the GHK and then try the CP Serum (second generation) product on my lash line once my bottle of GHK runs out. Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
ahh, see, for some reason, I thought the SuperCop was weaker/older than the GHK and was bummed that it was SuperCop I had lying around here.

hmm. . .

yeah, I bet you're right that the Folligen is working on the lashes.

If for some reason, I get the wild hair to start on the SuperCop, I'll definately dilute it. But for now, I think I'll stick with the Folligen.

thanks for the 411.
fairlady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:06 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using sb folligen lotion on my brows 2X a day for the past 4 months. Yes it does work, but it is a very slow process. I have seen quite a bit of growth towards the ends of my brow line which is where they were the most sparse. I also add Ardell brow & lash in the evenings and finish with a little emu oil. The Ardell really does work on the eyelashes, again it is a slower process. Do not expect the speedy results others have gotten from RL or JM.

All in all they both work well but require patience.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
fairlady,
forgive me if this is a TMI question, but are do you have hairy legs or pits? how fast does your hair grow there?

I have a theory that the folligen is working so well on my brows because I'm just a fast-hair-growing person. My hair's waist length and grows about an inch a month and my legs and pits, well . . . they're nuts.
fairlady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
Am I Hairy? Shock LOL....actually no I am not very hairy. The hair on my legs grows rather slowly I only need to shave about once a week. My hair is naturally blond so it is very light and is not very noticeable on my legs or arms. The hair on my head is quite thick and grows rather quickly though so I don't know what connection that exactly has on the eyebrow & lash growth rate although you probably have a good point that every one's experience with a product will be a little different - glad that it is working so quickly for you Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:19 pm      Reply with quote
LL I think you are right. I believe RL reformulated once (when they changed the ingredient list on the box) and now it appears they will be changing it again. The reason I believe this is that my first tube of RL said "shake well" and my 2nd tube (1st reformulated version) does not say that.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:45 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Aimee,
I actually thought that as well and while it looks like they have changed the formula somewhat it appears that the ingredient in question, bimatoprost was still the in the formula.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:31 pm      Reply with quote
How is the folligen cream working for you ladies? I have been using it for about 2 weeks and I already notice more growth on my eyebrows. Not so much on my eyelashes yet, but its still early! Let me know how it is going for you so that I can have hope for my lashes! lol
londonfan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:10 am      Reply with quote
I am really curious about the skinactives dot com product: with KFG. Does it really work?
laurabeth
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:11 am      Reply with quote
I was wondering the same thing about kgf from skinactives. Does anyone use it as a hair serum or on their eyelashes?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:09 am      Reply with quote
I just ordered skinactives' KGF product designed for brows and lashes. I will let you know what I think after I try it out.

I think I will have a good basis for comparison, as I have used the ORIGINAL Jan Marini lash product, and it worked amazingly well, and used CareKate's LUSH LASH product, which also worked very well (less dramatically than the JM product, but still above my expectations).

Unfortunately, I cannot seem to get in touch with CareKate and I'm out of Lush Lash, so I am trying the skinactives' product. I'll let you know how it goes.
angelwings1226
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:34 pm      Reply with quote
BBD wrote:
I just ordered skinactives' KGF product designed for brows and lashes. I will let you know what I think after I try it out.

I think I will have a good basis for comparison, as I have used the ORIGINAL Jan Marini lash product, and it worked amazingly well, and used CareKate's LUSH LASH product, which also worked very well (less dramatically than the JM product, but still above my expectations).

Unfortunately, I cannot seem to get in touch with CareKate and I'm out of Lush Lash, so I am trying the skinactives' product. I'll let you know how it goes.

I was interested in buying the Lush Lash as well and pm'ed her but no response. Seems other people have tried to contact her to no avail as well.
FaithTruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
I'm almost reluctant to reveal this one Smile but after one tube of Revitalash with some results, I decided to try the SkinActives KGF Serum in the smaller tube for brows and lashes - I'm completely bowled over by the results. WAY better than the Revitalash and it's sooo cheap! Highly recommended - I'm not gonna stop using and I'm so glad I found an alternative to the ridiculously expensive not to mention potentially harmful Revitalash. (Disclaimer : Not totally sure if they still have that glaucoma medicine ingredient in their formulation though)
Hannah-Louise
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:08 pm      Reply with quote
FaithTruth wrote:
I'm almost reluctant to reveal this one Smile but after one tube of Revitalash with some results, I decided to try the SkinActives KGF Serum in the smaller tube for brows and lashes - I'm completely bowled over by the results. WAY better than the Revitalash and it's sooo cheap! Highly recommended - I'm not gonna stop using and I'm so glad I found an alternative to the ridiculously expensive not to mention potentially harmful Revitalash. (Disclaimer : Not totally sure if they still have that glaucoma medicine ingredient in their formulation though)

oooooh! I want to try this! Anyone else tryed this I want to find some more reviews before I buy it. Anyone used this?
brenpatsa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:45 pm      Reply with quote
FaithTruth wrote:

Faithtruth - I just ordered this product after reading your review! I am excited to see how it works for me. How long before you started to think that it actually might be working?
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:45 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |