Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
Lash Growth Enhancing Products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
CTYankeegirl
5% products discount

Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
I found this thread a few months ago and ordered the Skinactives KGF serum. Although it is a great price $9.95 (if it worked), it does nothing for lash growth. It may condition, I'm not really sure. After my a.m. application I usually went without mascara, so maybe my lashes just needed a break. I used this for about 2 months, and have to say save your money. It doesn't work.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
I agree. I used the KGF serum for about 3 months and nothing. I used enormous lash before with some success, but I recently bought another tube and have been using it for about 3 weeks and I don't see any growth. Sad Does anyone know if they changed their formula?
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:46 pm      Reply with quote
gonatural wrote:
I agree. I used the KGF serum for about 3 months and nothing. I used enormous lash before with some success, but I recently bought another tube and have been using it for about 3 weeks and I don't see any growth. Sad Does anyone know if they changed their formula?

Maybe you just need a little more time.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
Laura-Isobel wrote:
What is the difference between 'Revitalash' and 'Revitalash MD'?
Confused

RevitaLash was marketed under the name of "RevitaLash MD" from 10/06 to approximately 7/15/07.

The name was shortened to just "RevitaLash" in June 2007.

I got AMAZING results with the 2007 formula, and wrote to RL in March about their 2008 formula:

Message: Hi, I absolutely love your product, but am really hesitant to reorder now that the formula has been changed. Do you have any studies showing that the new formula is still just as successful? Also, does Revitalash expire? Thanks!!

Dear Beth,

Thank you for your interest in Revitalash and for taking the time to contact us. The new formulation of Revitalash contains a designer ingredient modeled after the original ingredient, Bimatoprost. This is actually one of the first formulations that had originally been created, and this formula has been tested and proven to produce the same results. We will also keep our 90 day money back guarantee to assure the best possible service available.

The shelf life unopened is 18 months, opened it is 6 months. Please let us know if you have any more questions.

Best regards,

Athena Cosmetics, Inc.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:29 pm      Reply with quote
Alrighty folks, an update for me.

I used the first and second Revitalash formulation and had amazing results. I also used the third formulation with some results but major irritation. So, I decided to try Skin Actives' KGF serum. Although the KGF serum made my lashes feel softer and healthier, I didn't feel it gave me length or fullness. So...I'm back to the drawing board and dying for my 1st formulation Revitalash results!

Can anyone give me any updates on how Massive Lash or Lilash are working for them now? I haven't read very much feedback about these two products. Any feedback would be awesome!
CTYankeegirl
5% products discount

Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:55 am      Reply with quote
I'm trying to compare Talika Lipocils with Shu Uemura "Lash Repair". I found the Talika ingredients on their website, but Shu's Lash Repair ingredients are no where t be found. Anyone have a box from one that they could tell me the ingredients from? I'd really appreciate it!
Thanks!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:43 pm      Reply with quote
CTYankeegirl wrote:
I'm trying to compare Talika Lipocils with Shu Uemura "Lash Repair". !!

I just put my take on Talika Lipocils here after using it for about a month...Sorry, I can't help you with the "Shu Uemura" though..

It's page 10 of this thread:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?tid=26564&start=225

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
I forgot to mention that Marta just posted a review on both FNS Nutrilash and Jan Marini's Age Intervention Eyelash Conditioner on the Truth in Aging blog:

http://www.truthinaging.com/2008/04/eyebrow-growth.html

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:41 pm      Reply with quote
It appears that Marta is not quite up to date on her info. The version she's referring to hasn't been sold for nearly a year and a half. She needs to clarify which version she's been testing.

Sun May 11, 2008 11:00 am      Reply with quote
Actifirm Actilash Eyelash Conditioner
Ingredients: Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Laureth-4, Butylene Glycol, Mucor Miehei Extract, Lentinus Edodes (Shiitake) Extract, Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi) Extract, Coriolus Versicolor (Coriolus) Extract, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium Phosphate, Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol
thepinkster

Sat May 24, 2008 5:38 pm      Reply with quote
Eyelashes take 3 Months to regrow so it takes
about 3 months to see the dramatic changes.
Then you go wow! I use Jan Marini.
Kareberry*
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:49 am      Reply with quote
I just wanted to do a small review on DHC's eyelash tonic since this was the only thread I found comparing eyelash growth serums.

I've been using DHC every other day (not keep great track) and it has truly worked wonders for me. I'm asian and eyelashes under my eyes were totally non-existant before I used this tonic..not I actually have little lashes growing underneath and some of them are long too!!! So exciting cuz now when I use mascara I have lashes to coat! Lol!

As I said I've been using it for every other day or so..sometimes I forget for about a month now. I'm planning to use it up and stop using it so I can see whether the results last. I'll post if the results are lasting!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:50 am      Reply with quote
Kareberry* wrote:
I just wanted to do a small review on DHC's eyelash tonic since this was the only thread I found comparing eyelash growth serums.

I've been using DHC every other day (not keep great track) and it has truly worked wonders for me. I'm asian and eyelashes under my eyes were totally non-existant before I used this tonic..not I actually have little lashes growing underneath and some of them are long too!!! So exciting cuz now when I use mascara I have lashes to coat! Lol!

As I said I've been using it for every other day or so..sometimes I forget for about a month now. I'm planning to use it up and stop using it so I can see whether the results last. I'll post if the results are lasting!

If it's formulated much like the others, it's not going to be lasting results.

Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:35 pm      Reply with quote
Jan Marini Lash
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, C12-C15 Alkyl Benzoate, Panthenol, Acrylates/ C10-C30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Myristoyl Tetrapeptide-12, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Tocopherol, Biotin, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Bark Extract, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Sodium Phosphate Dibasic, Sodium Chloride, Triethanolamine, Vitamin B-12, Folic Acid
havana8

Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:29 pm      Reply with quote
SD Lash & Brow Gel
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycosaminoglycans, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Betaine, Hexylene Glycol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Hexapeptide-11, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root (Peony) Extract, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin

Testing: Ophthalmologist safety-tested. Study results showed no effect on eye function. Will not irritate eyes and is suitable for contact lens, eyelash extension wearers, permanent makeup and those that have had visual correction surgery.

Natural, cruelty-free ingredients; no drugs, parabens, petroleum products or propylene glycol; gentle formula for sensitive eyes, hypoallergenic
azumma
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:23 am      Reply with quote
do these products really work?
and is it really worth it?
isn't hair growth determined by your genes?
if you really want longer permanent lashes, you can consider eyelash implants.
its supposed to be painless, but a bit expensive.
what they do is they take about 40 hair follicles from your scalp and plant them on your eyelashes.
after several months, they start to grow.
but, they grow so long that you actually have to trim them every 4 months or so.
everyone who has got it done says its definitely worth it.
jf
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:15 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried applying Lumigan (the glacoma medication) directly on their lashes? I've been thinking about doing this....
amber23
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:28 am      Reply with quote
Try LiLash - much safer option & it works! Enormous Lash also produces excellent results, but LiLash tube lasts longer and so works out cheaper in the long run. My lashes have got even longer and thicker since switching from EL to LL. Have got some before and after pics if you would like to see them.
barley
5% products discount

Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:15 pm      Reply with quote
I'd love to see them amber23! Why don't you post them here? Congrats on your results!
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:46 pm      Reply with quote
amber23 wrote:
Try LiLash - much safer option & it works! Enormous Lash also produces excellent results, but LiLash tube lasts longer and so works out cheaper in the long run. My lashes have got even longer and thicker since switching from EL to LL. Have got some before and after pics if you would like to see them.

Good heavens Amber! I saw your EL pics so it's hard to imagine better results with Lilash.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
amber23 wrote:

I want to see!!!! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
Can you post so all can see?
thirtyish
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:10 pm      Reply with quote
I want to see too!!!
I just started using Lumigan...it's been almost 2 weeks, so still too early to tell. I had fairly good results with the old JM, and not so great with Revitalash (not sure which formulation). Both irritated my eyes. I think Lumigan does a little too, but it's hard to tell because I have super sensitive easily irritated eyes. I am trying to apply a very thin line...I am afraid of the darkening of the iris!
jf
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:08 pm      Reply with quote
thiryish-where did you buy your Lumigan? I want to try it too but a little scared...
platinumrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:00 pm      Reply with quote
Dear me Bethany, I seem to find you where ever I go. We are after the same HG's. Laughing
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:24 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |