Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Lash Growth Enhancing Products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
FaithTruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:03 pm      Reply with quote
Hey there Smile I had some results from the Revitalash already, so if you are completely new to lash growth serums, results might take longer. However, I started seeing visible results about 2-3 weeks after switching from Revitalash to KGF. This is how I use the applicator : it's like a lip gloss applicator,and you're supposed to apply it like an eyeliner, but I apply it BENEATH my lash line (not the normal way you line your eyes). This makes my eyes sting with the KGF, but I found that after changing to this application technique, the results really came.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:05 pm      Reply with quote
FaithTruth wrote:
Hey there Smile I had some results from the Revitalash already, so if you are completely new to lash growth serums, results might take longer. However, I started seeing visible results about 2-3 weeks after switching from Revitalash to KGF. This is how I use the applicator : it's like a lip gloss applicator,and you're supposed to apply it like an eyeliner, but I apply it BENEATH my lash line (not the normal way you line your eyes). This makes my eyes sting with the KGF, but I found that after changing to this application technique, the results really came.

I bought KGF, too, from SAS but was not applying it religiously since I was already on RL, but RL irritated my eyes greatly, so I had to stop using it after 3 months. Then I switched to LL. Now I'm ready to go back to KGF, but I don't know if it's still good. I haven't been refrigerating it. Faithtruth, do you keep your KGF refrigerated?
FaithTruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:13 pm      Reply with quote
Nope I don't, but my room is pretty cool, no direct sunlight. This stuff can also be slightly irritating initially.
angelwings1226
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
FaithTruth wrote:

I also apply the Folligen cream and emu oil beneath my lash line. It doesnt really sting-it just tingles. (Maybe Im not using enough.) But it stings your eyes everytime you apply the KGF this way? Do you apply a lot? And how long does the stinging last?
FaithTruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:26 pm      Reply with quote
Sometimes it stings to the point of making me tear, sometimes it just tingles. I just do one swipe with the applicator.
angelwings1226
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:43 pm      Reply with quote
FaithTruth wrote:
Sometimes it stings to the point of making me tear, sometimes it just tingles. I just do one swipe with the applicator.

Oh ok. Smile Does it come with an applicator?
FaithTruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:54 pm      Reply with quote
Yup yup it comes with a lip gloss type applicator
Juliemarie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:02 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone know the actual expiry dates on the safe and unsafe JM and RL? I have both.
I actually dont want to stop cos it works so well!

Interestingly i have since started receiving compliments on my eye colour. it was prviously described as blue/grey. Now they are a bit darker and look bluer?!
angelwings1226
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:17 am      Reply with quote
FaithTruth wrote:
Yup yup it comes with a lip gloss type applicator

Thank you. Excited to try it. Very Happy
amber23
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:27 am      Reply with quote
How many times a day does SkinActives KGF serum need to be applied?
FaithTruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:27 am      Reply with quote
I apply it twice a day, morning and night. Doesn't interfere with eye makeup or mascara.
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:01 am      Reply with quote
It such a great information. Thanks so much.
angelwings1226
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:40 am      Reply with quote
FaithTruth wrote:
I apply it twice a day, morning and night. Doesn't interfere with eye makeup or mascara.

Another insight! I thought for sure that I wouldnt be able to wear makeup while using the KGF. Thanks again. Very Happy
londonfan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
Wonderful, now I really want to try some lash growth serums Very Happy
Aimee3
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:04 am      Reply with quote
Juliemarie: I agree with you. The so called unsafe JM and RL are fabulous for my lashes as well. One of the side effects of the "drug" that's in them, is permanent darking of the irises. My eyes are medium hazel brown, so not too much of a concern for me, although I wouldn't want to lose the green in them. You are the first person on here though to report an eye color change. Luckily, you are pleased with that added benefit!!!

I have 3 unopened unused "unsafe" RL tubes, and plan to use every single drop!!! Laughing

Juliemarie wrote:
Does anyone know the actual expiry dates on the safe and unsafe JM and RL? I have both.
I actually dont want to stop cos it works so well!

Interestingly i have since started receiving compliments on my eye colour. it was prviously described as blue/grey. Now they are a bit darker and look bluer?!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:35 am      Reply with quote
My sister is having absolutely amazing results with Enormous (Massive) Lash without any irritation or side effects.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:16 am      Reply with quote
Hi Amber, do tell us the details. How long has your sister been using the ML? What changes has she seen. I'd decided ML would be the next product I'd purchase so I'd love to hear.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:52 am      Reply with quote
My sister has been using ML for about 9 weeks. She had 'virgin' lashes and so was therefore a good guinea pig. For the first 10 days, as per the instructions - if you want quicker results - she doubled it up. She applied one swipe and when that was dry applied another one (at night). Her lashes look really long now and in very good condition. She hasn't experienced any irritation whatsoever. She is continuing to apply it religiously every night and hopes to see even further growth.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:34 pm      Reply with quote
Two swipes? Both at night? I'm sorry if that's not what you meant. I think my brain is malfunctioning from all the cold meds. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
How much is ML?
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
I think it's 90.00.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
Whoops. 95.00

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:06 am      Reply with quote
ScotsLass wrote:
k! (orangewasabi) wrote:
Great idea to summarize.

Would you consider adding SB Folligen?

I'm testing SB Folligen on my lashes and brows right now. http://www.skinbio.com/quickeyebroweyelash.html

Tried Talika and Maleka and neither did much for me. We'll see on the SB.

I've thought of ordering the SB Folligen product for lashes and brows myself, but I'm having such great success using the Super GHK Copper Serum on my lash line and brows that I think I'll hold off for now. I started to notice a huge improvement in my lashes within a month or so of using the Super GHK Serum (I apply it directly onto my lash lines with my fingers as I'm spreading the serum over my entire eye area). Not only do I have lots and lots of new lashes forming (the amount of new growth is unusual for me), but the ones that are shedding naturally are currently 10 mm in length! It's been years since my lashes were this long without mascara, so I am very pleased with this unexpected side-effect. Dancing

As for my brows, well they were starting to look sparse in certain areas earlier this year but that is all a thing of the past now (woo hoo!). The Super GHK Serum has again worked it's magic and my brows are full and uniform again. Other than the Super GHK and Folligen, I'm not certain how safe it would be to apply the stronger CP's to your lash line, so if anyone decides to be adventurous please be careful!

k! (orangewasabi) - how long have you been using the Folligen on your lashes and brows? I am quite interested to hear more about your results, so please keep us posted.

I recently noticed I have some hair growth and I can't attribute it to anything but the use of Super GHK.

I have some nice new, downy hair where I had two thinning spots. I have very thick hair, but the two spots thinned out when I was in my mid-20's in the same spots where male pattern baldness usually starts -- above the temples. I don't think anyone else ever noticed, but it has irked me everytime I pull my hair back in a ponytail. Fortunately, it never got any worse and my hair is so thick it was completely hidden unless my hair was pulled back tight -- even then, my bangs tend to hide it somewhat.

I have been using Super GHK since mid-November. I apply it all over my face and wasn't intentionally using it in the thinning spots as I was thinking about my skin and didn't even realize that CPs stimulated hair until I recently read some posts EDS.

I haven't noticed my eyelashes getting any longer, but I also recently stopped using Jan Marini's growth product on them. (I know some have seen their eyelashes fall out more quickly when they stopped using JM, but I haven't seen that either.)

When I get some time, I'll have to post some pics of my new little fringe of hair. Needless to say, I am very pleased with it!

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:36 pm      Reply with quote
I'm DESPERATE to try out a lash enhancing product since I have small eyes and depend on mascara to stop me from resembling a shrimp, but I'm on a budget! Sad Are their any decent lash enhancing products for under about 20.00 GBP? Preferably lower. Would appreciate any answers! Thanks.
angelwings1226
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:08 pm      Reply with quote
Hannah-Louise wrote:
I'm DESPERATE to try out a lash enhancing product since I have small eyes and depend on mascara to stop me from resembling a shrimp, but I'm on a budget! Sad Are their any decent lash enhancing products for under about 20.00 GBP? Preferably lower. Would appreciate any answers! Thanks.

You could try the drugstore one, I believe its called Ardell Lash and Brow Growth Accelerator. From what I understand they have it at Walgreens and Walmart. Theres a link to this topic somewhere. I'll try to find it for you. Smile
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:24 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |