Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lash Growth Enhancing Products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
angelwings1226
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:11 pm      Reply with quote
Here it is. Very Happy Let me know if it works for you! http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?tid=7544
FaithTruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
Actually I used Ardell for a long time - didn't do anything for my lashes except condition them and made them stronger, not so brittle. If you want real lash growth I suggest the brows and lashes version of this(you can order it from the same page):

http://skinactives.com/products/hair_serum.htm
cathy_jean
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:11 am      Reply with quote
FaithTruth wrote:
Actually I used Ardell for a long time - didn't do anything for my lashes except condition them and made them stronger, not so brittle. If you want real lash growth I suggest the brows and lashes version of this(you can order it from the same page):

Same for me ... I used Ardell and it is a nice conditioner, but it didn't make my lashes any longer. When I think to do it, I like to use Ardell groom my brows upward.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:01 pm      Reply with quote
cathy_jean wrote:
FaithTruth wrote:

Same for me ... I used Ardell and it is a nice conditioner, but it didn't make my lashes any longer. When I think to do it, I like to use Ardell groom my brows upward.

Ive actually never used it myself, it was just the only one I could think of for under $20. Now I see that the KGF serum is only $9.50!! I must have missed that when I was looking at their site because I was going to shell out $45 for the 4 oz version! Thanks! Very Happy
FaithTruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:41 pm      Reply with quote
No prob Smile this is actually the version I was referring to
angelwings1226
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
FaithTruth wrote:
No prob Smile this is actually the version I was referring to

Yes, I know, I was just too embarssed to tell everyone that I couldnt find it when apparently they could. lol. So Im glad you posted the link. Very Happy
luvyourskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:17 am      Reply with quote
I have found Talika to be a very good product. It conditioned my lashes and helped to thicken them somewhat. I would re-purchase it.
beti
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:33 am      Reply with quote
I think I am going to give the KGF serum a try and if that is not remarkable I'll try folligen cream and emu oil.
angelwings1226
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:25 am      Reply with quote
beti wrote:
I think I am going to give the KGF serum a try and if that is not remarkable I'll try folligen cream and emu oil.

Let us know what results you get! These are definitely the cheaper options, and I hope they are just as effective!
havana8

Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:59 pm      Reply with quote
just adding to the list....

Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates, Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Iodopropyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydratoin
beeb
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:07 am      Reply with quote
FaithTruth wrote:
I'm almost reluctant to reveal this one Smile but after one tube of Revitalash with some results, I decided to try the SkinActives KGF Serum in the smaller tube for brows and lashes - I'm completely bowled over by the results. WAY better than the Revitalash and it's sooo cheap! Highly recommended - I'm not gonna stop using and I'm so glad I found an alternative to the ridiculously expensive not to mention potentially harmful Revitalash. (Disclaimer : Not totally sure if they still have that glaucoma medicine ingredient in their formulation though)

Thanks for the tip! when my revitalash runs out I'm running for the KGF!
havana8

Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:11 am      Reply with quote
Lamas Lash Masque
Ingredient Listing: Water (Aqua), Pvp, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzedwheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Polyquaternium-28, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Biotin, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Extract, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Leaf extract, Swertia Japonica extract, Diglycerin, Alcohol, Isostearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Ironoxides (CI 77499)

http://www.lamasbeauty.com/kits/lnr300.html
Ambien
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
Good to know that cheaper options with good potential do exist! Thanks for sharing, I'd probably try out the KGF first seeing as how its soooo affordable! Dancing

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:53 pm      Reply with quote
angelwings1226 wrote:
How is the folligen cream working for you ladies? I have been using it for about 2 weeks and I already notice more growth on my eyebrows. Not so much on my eyelashes yet, but its still early! Let me know how it is going for you so that I can have hope for my lashes! lol
I am so happy to have come across this forum. I bought the folligen sample kit after someone recommended it and I definately see lash growth. I prefer using the folligen cream because the consistency is easier to apply on my lashes and I use the emu oil for hair as well. An awesome buy.

5% products discount

Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:17 am      Reply with quote
I think I've missed the verdict on the Jan Marini eyelash product - could you tell me if it's safe to use? I have a tube (unopened) that I got a while ago before there was all the 'hoo hah' - should I throw it away or is it safe to use it? I thought if it's not safe to use on the eyelashes, I could maybe use it just on my brows? Thank you for your help with this. Smile
sherryf13500
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:25 am      Reply with quote
Can any one tell me how to use this product EFG serum from skin actives? It comes in two little viles. It says to combine the two only when you are ready to use. Does this mean you can only use it once? Anyone out there with experience using this product?

I would like to u se this on my lashes.
havana8

Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:04 pm      Reply with quote
Promaxyl NeuLash
Ingredients: Water, Rhizobian Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Biotin, Panthenol, Panthetine, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Allantoin, Pumpkin Seed Extract, Dipotassium, Glycyrrhizate, Cyclopentenoic Ester, Octapeptide-2, Copper Tripeptide-1, Polypeptide-23, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenisen, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/promaxyl-neulash-p_8677.htm
Shawna
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:17 pm      Reply with quote
I tried the $9.50 KGB lash stuff from skinactives and it made my lashes fall out for the first couple of weeks, so I quit it.

Has anyone else experienced this? Maybe it would have passed if I had stuck with it...

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using skinactives' KGF serum for the last week and I haven't seen a change in my eyelashes yet. I had been using Revitalash prior to trying skinactives and the original formula was amazing. The most recent formula provided some growth--not nearly the same as the initial formula--but I experienced a lot of irritation.

The skinactives KGF serum seems to be conditioning my lashes quite nicely but I'll wait a few more weeks before I decide if it's stimulated growth.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:20 pm      Reply with quote
LL, how quickly did you see growth with the original RL?

5% products discount

Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:11 am      Reply with quote
Could anyone tell me if it's OK to use the Jan Marini eyelash product or not? I bought a tube before the 'controversy' got underway. Any advice would be much appreciated, thanks. (Sorry to ask again, just htought I'd give it a shot Smile! )
petu
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:16 pm      Reply with quote
oral msm works wonders for my lashes
amber23
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:07 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:

I also used the original RL and it took about 8 weeks to notice a real difference without any mascara. By 15 weeks my lashes were really long. However, it made the veins in my eyelids red and after using up the tube I switched to Enormous (Massive) Lash with amazing results.
amber23
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:08 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:

I also used the original RL and it took about 8 weeks to notice a real difference without any mascara. By 15 weeks my lashes were really long. However, it made the veins in my eyelids red and after using up the tube I switched to Enormous (Massive) Lash with amazing results. All of my lashes grew even longer and much thicker. No irritation or redness either.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:39 am      Reply with quote
amber23 wrote:
BluesHeart wrote:

I also used the original RL and it took about 8 weeks to notice a real difference without any mascara. By 15 weeks my lashes were really long. However, it made the veins in my eyelids red and after using up the tube I switched to Enormous (Massive) Lash with amazing results. All of my lashes grew even longer and much thicker. No irritation or redness either.

When I finish my RL I think I'm going to try Enormous lash. It's wierd how my bottle never runs out.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:47 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |