Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lash Growth Enhancing Products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:29 pm      Reply with quote
semayden wrote:

Hey, I certainly will! Have you been using the RL or have you yet to purchase?

No, I have been using the NOTH serum regularly now for 4 weeks and I am not noticing anything yet (this is my 2nd try with it, as I learned about using Johnsons baby shampoo or something similar to wash the lashes with before applying the serum. I didn't have any luck the first time with it unfortunately, and I am not sure I will this time either).
Winter_Solstice_X
5% products discount

Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:50 pm      Reply with quote
Revitalash works super well for me. I noticed a difference in a week. My lashes were longer. I found I needed to apply this only to my lash line. I let the brush slip a few time and noticed that I was getting fine hairs on my actual eye lid.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:04 am      Reply with quote
I've been using the NOTH serum for about six weeks - and whilst I did think that I saw some length in my lower lashes, the overall result has been underwhelming. The serum did sting slightly if I got it in my eye, however, the biggest thing I noticed was that my dry eye syndrome improved allot. In fact, I stopped using my eyedrops.

But because of all the hype about the Careprost product, I decided to give that a try. I used it for the first time last night. It didn't irritate my eyes at all, in fact, it felt like water, no stinging or anything. But when I woke up this morning my eyes were very bloodshot and the skin surrounding my eyes was also red. I applied the serum again this morning and my eyes have just got redder. In fact, I look bloody awful. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm usually a person that nothing ever happens to, either good or bad, so for me to notice something - it's pretty drastic. I don't think I should use this again - help!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:58 am      Reply with quote
Kelilu,
Careprost=Generic Lumigan,

Possible side effects:

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/lumigan-side-effects.html

http://www.personalhealthzone.com/drug_side_effects/lumigan.html

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
I'm thinking it could be an allergy. After I had my upper and lower bleph the doctor gave me this cream to apply and I had a shocking allergic reaction to it - the Careprost reaction was very similar. My eyes are a bit better this morning.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:16 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
I'm thinking it could be an allergy. After I had my upper and lower bleph the doctor gave me this cream to apply and I had a shocking allergic reaction to it - the Careprost reaction was very similar. My eyes are a bit better this morning.

I'm glad to hear they are doing better.Smile What you say about an allergy makes a lot of sense, side effects would probably take longer to effect you!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
I've been using the NOTH serum for about six weeks - and whilst I did think that I saw some length in my lower lashes, the overall result has been underwhelming. The serum did sting slightly if I got it in my eye, however, the biggest thing I noticed was that my dry eye syndrome improved allot. In fact, I stopped using my eyedrops.

But because of all the hype about the Careprost product, I decided to give that a try. I used it for the first time last night. It didn't irritate my eyes at all, in fact, it felt like water, no stinging or anything. But when I woke up this morning my eyes were very bloodshot and the skin surrounding my eyes was also red. I applied the serum again this morning and my eyes have just got redder. In fact, I look bloody awful. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm usually a person that nothing ever happens to, either good or bad, so for me to notice something - it's pretty drastic. I don't think I should use this again - help!

I know you should only use it once in a 24 hour period. I use a very slim brush (eyeliner size) and do one sweep. I also do not do it everyday. I don't recall ever knowingly getting it into my eyes. I"ve never had any reaction but I'm not generally sensitive to anything.
It sounds like the NOTH is a good choice for dry eyes - I keep reading that.

I'm sorry the Careprost isn't working. Hopefully others will give you their take. You might pm Antonia - she uses it and maybe she can tell you how it works for her.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:03 pm      Reply with quote
I did apply it twice within 24 hours - but I had the reaction after only the first application. What surprised me was how bloodshot my eyes were - and I really didn't think that I'd got allot of it in my eyes. But the skin all around my eyes was also very red.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
I did apply it twice within 24 hours - but I had the reaction after only the first application. What surprised me was how bloodshot my eyes were - and I really didn't think that I'd got allot of it in my eyes. But the skin all around my eyes was also very red.

Just my silly opinion but I would at least patch test on the inside of my elbow and see if my skin reacted before risking it anywhere near my eyes again.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:21 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu, I had the same reaction you have had,bloodshot eyes,red around the rim of the eye.After a week went to the Dr. and he said it was an allergic reaction to the lash serum I was using,he gave me drops to put in them twice a day for 2 weeks.OBW I have tried just about every lash serum and had the same reaction. Dr said as we get older our eyes are more sensitive to things because our eyes are not as strong as they once were,I did'nt like hearing that.You and I are close in age so it makes since.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
Leggy 61 wrote:
Keliu, I had the same reaction you have had,bloodshot eyes,red around the rim of the eye.After a week went to the Dr. and he said it was an allergic reaction to the lash serum I was using,he gave me drops to put in them twice a day for 2 weeks.OBW I have tried just about every lash serum and had the same reaction. Dr said as we get older our eyes are more sensitive to things because our eyes are not as strong as they once were,I did'nt like hearing that.You and I are close in age so it makes since.

Yes, I'm positive it was an allergic reaction now because, as I said, I had the same thing happen with the eye cream after the bleph. My eyes looked and felt exactly the same each time. Oh well, everything happens to you in old age - but I can definitely live without the long lashes if I have too.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:17 pm      Reply with quote
hey ladies, i'm new to the forums and i was just messing around here to find some feedback on careprost. i've read some pretty interesting stuff and i'm looking forward to sharing my experience with you all. i just ordered it from ADC today and i'm pretty excited about it! way cheap prices and no script req'd Very Happy

Erin
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:23 pm      Reply with quote
erinbear wrote:
hey ladies, i'm new to the forums and i was just messing around here to find some feedback on careprost. i've read some pretty interesting stuff and i'm looking forward to sharing my experience with you all. i just ordered it from ADC today and i'm pretty excited about it! way cheap prices and no script req'd Very Happy

Erin

Welcome erinbear and good luck with it. Many members use it and purchase at ADC or other overseas pharmacies. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:11 am      Reply with quote
Very Happy Rapidlash just arrived! Will keep you all posted...
erinbear

Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:02 am      Reply with quote
i think i might order the NOTH serum in case i have adverse reactions or i'm not fully satisfied with careprost. i'm new to this so i'm not really 100% sold on anything. oh, the pressures of being a newbie! Laughing
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:33 am      Reply with quote
erinbear wrote:
i think i might order the NOTH serum in case i have adverse reactions or i'm not fully satisfied with careprost. i'm new to this so i'm not really 100% sold on anything. oh, the pressures of being a newbie! Laughing

It is so easy to get caught up in all the things that are raved about on this forum! Smile The NOTH serum has worked beautifully for me and some others, but there are those who have had no results at all with it also! Who knows why? Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:31 pm      Reply with quote
I was just browsing on the net reading about Lumigan when I saw an ad for Adonia Lash Alive. Has anyone tried this? Sorry if this has been posted before, I just don't have time to read all the pages on this thread.

http://www.athenaskincare.com/Adonia_Lash_Alive_and_Brow_Revive_Serum/index.cfm
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:39 pm      Reply with quote
moosejavian wrote:
I was just browsing on the net reading about Lumigan when I saw an ad for Adonia Lash Alive. Has anyone tried this? Sorry if this has been posted before, I just don't have time to read all the pages on this thread.

http://www.athenaskincare.com/Adonia_Lash_Alive_and_Brow_Revive_Serum/index.cfm

Hi MJ, There is a small thread about it, as I recall it's got a lot of essential oils and a hearty price $135 USD

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?tid=37394

HTH Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:46 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks DM! I knew you would know something about it! Smile
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:46 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, I'd be a bit inclined to be skeptical over this one. The Athena 7 Day Lift product is the biggest scam ever and is a shocking product.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:48 pm      Reply with quote
moosejavian wrote:
Thanks DM! I knew you would know something about it! Smile

LOL Smile Glad I could help!

Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:38 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |