Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lash Growth Enhancing Products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
londonfan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
I still haven't seen big results with the skinactives serum...I have been using this for 3 weeks.
Mmm, I might finish the tube, and try the ardell one to see if that one works.
gonatural
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:37 pm      Reply with quote
I used the KGF for about 3 months but didn't see any lash growth.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:46 am      Reply with quote
amber23 wrote:
BluesHeart wrote:
LL, how quickly did you see growth with the original RL?

I also used the original RL and it took about 8 weeks to notice a real difference without any mascara. By 15 weeks my lashes were really long. However, it made the veins in my eyelids red and after using up the tube I switched to Enormous (Massive) Lash with amazing results. All of my lashes grew even longer and much thicker. No irritation or redness either.

Amber, did you start EL using it once a day? And are you still using it at the same frequency? TIA

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:15 am      Reply with quote
Just once a day in the evening. Scared to stop using it!
dakinimind

Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:26 am      Reply with quote
I noticed visible lash and brow growth within a week or so of using the SkinActives brand, KGF, in the lip gloss type applicator. It's amazing stuff, in my opinion. I've never used any other product. I've also applied a small amount to a spot on my hair line and have noticed new hair growth there as well. I absolutely love this stuff...one of the few beauty products that actually delivers!!

I've been reading the boards on EDS since 2006. I've never felt the need to post about a product until now. KGF is fantastic!!!
Angelhugs
5% products discount

Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:04 pm      Reply with quote

Hi, I have been following this forum for months now. I recently purchased some Lucia lash enhancer and was wondering if anyone had gotten results or managed to list the ingredients as it is all in Japanese.
Have been using Folligen plus emu oil for a month now but have not noticed any results as yet.
I have used Talika in the past - fair results, more gloss than lash.
Question

5% products discount

Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:09 am      Reply with quote
I just got my delivery of KGF!!! So, exactly where do I put it?? on the lashes? on my lids right next to the lashes? Clueless!!! Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:35 pm      Reply with quote
KGF - If I use this, am I in danger of waking up to a darker iris? Or is it safe

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:08 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
LL, how quickly did you see growth with the original RL?

I saw some growth in my third week and by 5th week, I swear my lashes looked like they doubled (I started with extremely short asian lashes). Sigh...Oh how I wish I could have the original formula!
havana8

Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:29 pm      Reply with quote
**same ingredient listing as originally posted but with corrected commas, etc.

Enormous Lash (formerly Massive Lash)
Ingredient Listing: Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthepolyvinyl Alcohol, C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, 17 Phenyl-13, 14-Dihydro Tinor Pgf 2 (Alpha) Isopropyl Ether, Keratin, Hydrolized Keratin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyvinyl Acetate, Silk Amino Acid, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben Butylparaben Ethylparaben Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben
havana8

Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:14 pm      Reply with quote
**updated ingredient listing

RevitaLash MD
Original Ingredient Listing: Deionized Water, Carboxymethyl-cellulose Sodium, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Dibasic Sodium Phosphate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Panthenol, ProVitamin B5, Formula LashGro (prostaglandin analogue)

Revised Listing on Packaging and/or Reformulated Ingredient Listing 1: Deionized Water, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2 Octanediol, Carboxymethyl-Cellulose Sodium, Disodium Phosphate, N-ethyl-9(Beta), 11(Beta), 15S-trihydroxy-17-phenyl-18,19,20-trinor-prosta-5Z,13E-dien-1-amide, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Benzalkonium Chloride

Reformulated Ingredient Listing 2?: Purified Deionized Water, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol (Provitamin B-5), Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, 3-(4-Chlorphenoxy)1,2-Propanediol, Disodium Phosphate, N-ethyl-90,110,15S-trihydroxy-17-phenyl-18,19,20-trinor-prosta-5Z,13E-dien-1-amide, Ca
—as listed on radiantskinclinic

Reformulated Ingredient Listing 3? Listed as "new formula": Purified Deionized Water, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol (Provitamin B-5), Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Phosphate, (Z)-7-[(1R,2R,3R,5S)-3,5-Dihydroxy-2-(R,E)-3-hydroxy-4 (3-trifluoromethyl)phenoxy)but-1-enyl)cyclopentyl] -5-Nethylheptenamide, Cellulose Gum
—as listed on skinstore
havana8

Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:01 pm      Reply with quote
Starlash Eyelash Enhancer
Ingredients: Water, Lactococcus Ferment, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat, Glycosaminoglycans, Phospholipids, Sodium PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Arginine, Lysine, Glycine, Prolyne, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hexamidine Diisethionate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol

Warnings/Tolerance: Starlash Eyelash Enhancer is a non-toxic formula that will not irritate even the most sensitive eyes.

Starlash Nourishing Eyebrow Serum
Ingredients: Petrolatum, Ricinus Comunis Seed Oil, Mineral Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana Water, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Myristyl Laurate, Myristyl Myristate, Sorbitan Olivate, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Jojoba Amino Acids, Water, Propylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phytantriol, Aesculus Hippocastanum Extract, Bht, Hyericum Perforatum Extract, Apple Fruit Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Urtica Dioica Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, PGg-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Butylene Glycol, and Methylparaben

Warnings/Tolerance: All of the ingredients of the Starlash Eyebrow Nourishing Serum are natural and non-toxic, safe and not irritating to even the most sensitive skin.

http://www.starlash.com/eyelashenhancer.htm
havana8

Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:38 pm      Reply with quote
Rozge Renew Eyelash Revitalizer
Ingredient Listing: Purified Water, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, PPG-26 Butella-26, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castro Oil, Renew Growth Factor (Apigenin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oleanolic Acid, Biotin, Biotinyl Tripeptide-1, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Proanthocyanidin), Methylparaben, Azelaic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Propylparaben, TEA

Warnings/Tolerance: Do not put inside the eye. For topical application only. Flush eye with water in case of accidental contact. Avoid contact with open wounds. Do not ingest. Discontinue use if rash or discomfort occurs. In case of irritation, consult your physician immediately. Use only as directed.

First time users should apply Renew Eyelash Revitalizer to a test area such as a forearm first. If rash, extreme redness or itching occurs, discontinue use. Renew Eye Lash Revitalizer is not for use by persons under 18 years of age unless directed by a physician. For external use only.

NOT FOR USE BY PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE UNLESS DIRECTED BY A PHYSICIAN.

Rozge Renew Eyebrow Revitalizer
Ingredient Listing: Mineral Oil, Sesame Oil, Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis, Isopropyl Myristate, Rosemary Extract, Biotynil Tripeptide, Nettle Extract, Apigenin, Horsetail Extract, Amlica Embillicus Extract, Lemon Extract, Clove Extract, Jaborandi Extract, Ginseng Extract, Pyrodoxine, Niacin, Panthenol, Amica Extract, TBHQ

http://www.rozge.com
havana8

Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:32 am      Reply with quote
KGF Serum for Brows and Lashes
Ingredient Listing: distilled water, sea kelp bioferment, L-acetyl carnitine, niacinamide, soy isoflavones, saw palmetto, grape seed proanthocyanidins, coconut endosperm, chrysin, nettle extract, L-arginine, L-glutamine, glucose, Keratinocyte Growth Factor (KGF), superoxide dismutase, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben (and) Propylparaben

http://www.skinactives.com/products/hair_serum.htm
havana8

Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:34 am      Reply with quote
Beautylash MD
Ingredient Listing: Water, Hydrolyzed Glucosaminoglycans (and) Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol (and) Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Sodium Lactate (and) Sodium PCA (and) Sorbitol (and) Proline, Sodium Phosphate, Biotin, Sodium Chloride, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, Triethanolamine

http://www.skincarebymd.com/beautylash-eyelash-conditioner-p-1718.html
Laura-Isobel

Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:06 am      Reply with quote
What is the difference between 'Revitalash' and 'Revitalash MD'?
Confused
Kareberry*
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:41 pm      Reply with quote
You can add to the list:

DHC Eyelash Tonic
- review on MUA here: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemID=16756/Eyes/DHC/Eye_Lash_tonic/

Unfortunately I don't know what the ingredients are!

Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
DHC Eyelash Tonic
Ingredients: Water, Swertia Japonica Extract, Placental Protein, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate

http://www.dhccare.com/DHC/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=71&Catalog=DHC+USA
havana8

Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:57 pm      Reply with quote
Kareberry* wrote:
You can add to the list:

DHC Eyelash Tonic
- review on MUA here: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemID=16756/Eyes/DHC/Eye_Lash_tonic/

Unfortunately I don't know what the ingredients are!

Thanks, Kareberry. I'd like to add Zino Triple Action Eye Essence too if anyone has the ingredient listing? Smile

http://web2.sasa.com/SasaWeb/eng/product/viewProductDetail.jspa?itemno=100419402001
havana8

Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
glominerals gloLash Enhance Eyelash Serum
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Rhizobian Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Biotin, Panthenol, Pantethine, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Allantoin, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cyclopentenoic Ester, Octapeptide-2, Copper Tripeptide-1, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Phosphatidycholine, Polypeptide-23, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenisen, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/glominerals-glolash-enhan-p_8171.htm
havana8

Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:51 pm      Reply with quote
Lucia Lash Essence
Ingredients: Natural Vitamin E, Virgin Olive Oil, Vitamin B6, Olive Leaf Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Carrot Extract, Scutellaria Extract, Peony Extract, Seaweed Extract, Avocado Extract, Gingko Extract, Inisitol, Rosemary Essence, HGL Vegetable Extract, EGX Vegetable Extract

+ "confidential ingredients they did not want to disclose" and parabens at 1/7th the required amount--see link

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?p=79542&highlight=lucia+lash#79542

** hopefully someone will be able to update
havana8

Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:04 pm      Reply with quote
Angelhugs wrote:

Hi, I have been following this forum for months now. I recently purchased some Lucia lash enhancer and was wondering if anyone had gotten results or managed to list the ingredients as it is all in Japanese.
Have been using Folligen plus emu oil for a month now but have not noticed any results as yet.
I have used Talika in the past - fair results, more gloss than lash.
Question

Lots of posts on EDS about Lucia Lash; what I could find re: ingredients are posted just above. HTHs!
Angelhugs
5% products discount

Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:07 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for that, I wonder what the confidential ingredient is? Perhaps it's KGF. I know companies can get away with not listing their ingredients if it is crucial to their products success.
Anyway I am day 17 with the Lucia and can't say much has happened but my lashes are definitely in better condition than before. I will use it all up and review after 6 weeks.

I ordered a pink tube and black tube of Lucia and use both as I don't really know which is for brows or lashes!! It's all in Japanese. I went back to the ebay site and went by the product descriptions, it seems that the pink tube is a lash conditioner whereas the black tube is for lash/brow growth. However, this differs to what others have said on this forum - so, I use both just to make sure.

I'm still waiting for my SA KGF to arrive and that will be my next leg of my journey on the road to beautiful lush lashes!!
Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:26 am      Reply with quote
I use JM new formula. This is the first time I used any lash enhancing product, and know that many were dissatisfied with the new formula. I have long lashes naturally, but now I see them being even longer. Also oddly enough, two or three lashes started growing on an upper lid where there should be no lashes. Probably I applied JM unintentionally to this area. I removed unwanted extra lashes, and now more careful in applying the formula to the lashes. All this shows that this formula does work, maybe not as effective as the original one, however I can not compare the two since have experience just with the new formula.
havana8

Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
DermaLash by DermaQuest Skin Therapy
Ingredient Listing: Water, Eyelash Growth Promotor Complex, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate and Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Oanthenol, Imperata Cylindrica (Root) Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Caprylyl Glycol and Phenoxyethanol and Hexylene Glycol, Carbomer, Maltodextrin, and Camelia Sinensis leaf Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit extract, Triethanolamine, Copper PCA, Biotin, Tyrosine, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate

Warnings/Tolerance: Discontinue use if irritation develops.

** another version of the ingredient listing I've been seeing--hopefully someone will be able to confirm

DermaLash by Dermaquest Skin Therapy
Ingredients: tussilago farfara (clotsfoot) flower extract, achillea millefolium extract, cinchona succirubra bark extract, alcohol denat., panthenyl ethyl ether, milk protein lactose, inositol, acetyl cysteine, acetyl methionine, sodium citrate, citric acid, PPG-26, buteth-26, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, apigenin, oleanolic acid, biotinyl tripeptide-1
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:17 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |