Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)
How long to use GHK before moving to CP?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
chickenlittle
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
I just started using super GHK serum, with LacSal serum 30 minutes before. I am noticing an improvement to my face overall in terms of smoothness/glow, even though it has only been 3 days.

I got the 15ml size of the GHK - and I will whip through it in no time at this rate. I use 2 pumps each evening. I think I'll be through it in 2 weeks.

Since I'm getting good results with GHK, should I re-order this and keep going for a while - how long?
I have some CP serum on the way - am I better advised to switch straight to this when the GHK runs out, to get results more quickly?

any advice much appreciated!
thanks Smile
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:52 pm      Reply with quote
Chickenlittle,
I'm not a pro CP user but I did start with the regular serum, moved to the next one and found it harsh for me. I then moved to GHK cream and found it lovely. If you're having good luck with it, stick with it for awhile and see what happens.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:21 pm      Reply with quote
Wow...I've been using CP's for about 8 months and haven't seen any improvement yet. Chickenlittle, don't move too fast or you'll get the uglies! It took me about 2-3 months to use up my GHK,(diluting it at first) then I moved to the Super CP Serum, gradually diluting it less and less, going full strength after about 3 months. When I finish the container, I'll try the Super Cop. Just be real careful not to push the pace. There are lots of horror stories on here from people who did. Good luck!

Vehicle is a 1952 scratch and dent model....olive-ish, dry skin, long curly gray hair. Staples: Tazorac, 2mm Dermaroller, Anti Aging Light Stim, Devita Sunscreens, homemade C serums, some positive affirmations and whatever else it takes! Kicking and screaming the whole way...
chickenlittle
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:29 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for your replies - from the sounds of it, I am very lucky with my skin's response to the GHK. Maybe I'm using more than the recommended amount - but I don't know what the recommended amount is!

I just checked in the mirror again, and wow, my skin is really glowing. I can feel the blood starting to pump as soon as I apply it. I think the LacSal is really helping to smooth and reduce pore size too.

I think I should stick with a good thing - no point risking the uglies! I'm going to order a full 50ml of the GHK (it's so expensive though!), then I'll decide what to do next when I finish that. Only problem is, my last skinbio order took over 6 weeks to arrive in the UK!! Surprised
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:53 am      Reply with quote
Hi CL - I use two pumps of the GHK Serum and I am not what I would consider 'liberal' with the product - LOL. I didn't bother with the smaller bottle and have only ordered the largest size, which lasts me close to 4 months. JMO, but I wouldn't go near the CP Serum until you've used up your current bottle of GHK. Only then would I test the CP Serum that you've already ordered and see how you fair. If you detect any irritation I would stop using it and order the larger bottle of GHK as this will give your skin barrier another 3-4 months of time to repair before you progress to CP Serum (which is several steps higher than GHK). Since you live in the UK I believe you are eligible to order Skinbio products from their Canadian distributor -www.skinbiology.com. The customer service at SkinBiology is excellent and I assure you that you won't have to wait 6 weeks for your next order to arrive! My own orders arrive within a week and I am located on the other side of Canada from this company. Should you have any questions about shipping costs or products, email Doreen the owner as she is quite prompt with her replies. HTH's...

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:51 am      Reply with quote
chickenlittle wrote:
I just started using super GHK serum, with LacSal serum 30 minutes before. I am noticing an improvement to my face overall in terms of smoothness/glow, even though it has only been 3 days.

Chickenlittle (or anyone), can LacSal also be put around the eyes? Or is that too harsh perhaps? Can LacSal be used everyday? (I'm new to this and don't want to do damage or overexfoliate...)

Btw, CPs are avilable from EDS too ^_^ Mybe the shipping is quicker from there.

Norwegian, 28, brunette, medium/pale skintone, green eyes. Not sensitive skin, bit dry in winter, trying to figure out preventative skincare. Happy with: retin-a cream, emu, LRP Anthelios ss, Careprost. Stopped with CPs. Curious about: Bioderma ss, Renova, gadgets.
chickenlittle
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:43 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Scotlass, more great advice Very Happy

Sounds like i am using a reasonable amount of the GHK then. I'll order the 50ml. I tried going to skinbiology.com but when i click on All Products to buy, it re-directs me to the USA site - the contact details are the same as for the USA one too... Are you able to give me Doreen's email so I can get in touch with her directly?

Ziggy, I'm not sure what the official directions are for LacSal around the eyes. I personally use it on the rest of my face and neck, then just give a very light swipe onto my eye area. The skin there is very delicate so I don't want to damage it - I think it's probably different depending on how your personal skin reacts. Maybe try it, but watch out for dryness/lines. Hope this helps! Others might have some advice for you too.
chickenlittle
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:45 am      Reply with quote
ps Yes, LacSal can be used every day, that's what I'm doing at the moment - but again, best to watch how your skin reacts and adjust accordingly
chickenlittle
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:24 am      Reply with quote
Hey no worries Scotslass I found the Canadian site! thanks Cool
Ziggy
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
thanks chickenlittle Smile

Norwegian, 28, brunette, medium/pale skintone, green eyes. Not sensitive skin, bit dry in winter, trying to figure out preventative skincare. Happy with: retin-a cream, emu, LRP Anthelios ss, Careprost. Stopped with CPs. Curious about: Bioderma ss, Renova, gadgets.
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:46 pm      Reply with quote
chickenlittle wrote:
Hey no worries Scotslass I found the Canadian site! thanks Cool

Great! I see that the website link I included should have beenwww.skinbiology.ca (not dot com). Glad you found it and happy ordering! Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:54 pm      Reply with quote
Ziggy wrote:
chickenlittle wrote:

Chickenlittle (or anyone), can LacSal also be put around the eyes? Or is that too harsh perhaps? Can LacSal be used everyday? (I'm new to this and don't want to do damage or overexfoliate...)

Btw, CPs are avilable from EDS too ^_^ Mybe the shipping is quicker from there.

I use LacSal around my eyes without any difficulties as well as all over my face on a daily basis. I have not experienced any irritation and have semi-sensitive skin. Though LacSal has a combined AHA/BHA concentration of 10%, it is quite mild on the skin (this is due to the Lactic Acid in it which is not a harsh AHA).

It's unfortunate that the full line of CP's are not sold through EDS at this time, otherwise I would buy the LacSal & Super-GHK here instead of elsewhere.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:45 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |