Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Where do you buy your Emu Oil?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:36 pm      Reply with quote
After reading Scotslass's mini review on LB Processors' clear emu oil, I rushed to place an order. I shall see how I'll like it. Smile So far, I've only tried emu oil from 2 companies. One is Dremu Oil which I liked the most (although I hated the price tag therefore I've never repurchased) and GoW which I absolutely hated. I really hope I'll like the clear emu oil from LB as it's certainly a lot cheaper than Dremu Oil.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:17 pm      Reply with quote
ScotsLass wrote:
hopeful wrote:
i get mine from marky at garden of wisdom, its the best i have used. hth

Hopeful - When you say GoW's Emu is the best you've used, what other company's have you tried? Have you ever used LB Processors Emu Oil (which is lovely)? I am very tempted to try GoW's Emu Oil because the price is so good (and Markey isn't one to supply products that are second rate). Thanks...

hi scotlas, actually i have tried one from lumiere cosmetics, one from platium skincare i think tnats what it is called, and from darian lourds, and various companies that sell actives and oils for diy products. i have order tons of products from marky and personally i think she has the best oils and essential oils and bases and her customer service cant be beat.hth. i havent tried the one you use, i will have to take a loook thanks, the emu i get from marky sinks in great to my skin, i know others said it didnt but everyone skin is different, some oils i think would be great for my skin, my skin hates
i get my squalane from marky or ice elements, it last forever Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
andaman_gypsy wrote:
After reading Scotslass's mini review on LB Processors' clear emu oil, I rushed to place an order. I shall see how I'll like it. Smile So far, I've only tried emu oil from 2 companies. One is Dremu Oil which I liked the most (although I hated the price tag therefore I've never repurchased) and GoW which I absolutely hated. I really hope I'll like the clear emu oil from LB as it's certainly a lot cheaper than Dremu Oil.

Hi Lynn - I think that you are going to be pleased with the Clear emu oil from LB Processors (Diana Yvonne sells the exact same product and does not hide the fact that her oil is sourced from LB Processors). The price is very good and the product quality is excellent. I have not tried Dremu Oil but heard from other reliable sources that it isn't worth the extra bucks and that LB Processors' Clear oil is just as nice. I am minutes away from placing an order with Lumiere to see how their Triple Refined Clear Emu Oil compares - I can't wait to try it! Dancing

~Lorraine

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
hopeful wrote:
hi scotlas, actually i have tried one from lumiere cosmetics, one from platium skincare i think tnats what it is called, and from darian lourds, and various companies that sell actives and oils for diy products. i have order tons of products from marky and personally i think she has the best oils and essential oils and bases and her customer service cant be beat.hth. i havent tried the one you use, i will have to take a loook thanks, the emu i get from marky sinks in great to my skin, i know others said it didnt but everyone skin is different, some oils i think would be great for my skin, my skin hates

Thanks, Hopeful. I noticed that Markey has added a notice that says she has to increase the prices of her Emu oil by 60% due to her supplier upping the costs at his end. I'm not certain if the current prices reflect this increase or not, but it might be something to keep in mind the next time you order. Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
ScotsLass wrote:
hopeful wrote:

Thanks, Hopeful. I noticed that Markey has added a notice that says she has to increase the prices of her Emu oil by 60% due to her supplier upping the costs at his end. I'm not certain if the current prices reflect this increase or not, but it might be something to keep in mind the next time you order. Smile

the price listed is the new price Very Happy hth

5% products discount

Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:41 am      Reply with quote
I've bought the Emu Oil from Diana Yvonne and one from LBProcessors. That comes in a pump, but the little pump hose that should run all the way to the bottom is cut very short. So now I can't pump the oil out Sad

Does Emu Oil cause your makeup to run? Especially around the eyes?

has anyone else noticed these issues, or is it just me?
Jira
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:41 am      Reply with quote
Thanks ScotsLass Very Happy
I'm going to order emu oil from LB Processors Laughing
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:01 am      Reply with quote
Man, I have to say I'm pretty impressed with LB Processors' shipping cost. I placed an order with them yesterday for a 1oz bottle of Clear Emu Oil and the shipping cost to Thailand is only around $6.30. It's one of the lowest shipping cost I've come across in quite some time! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:16 am      Reply with quote
I tried the Dremu and loved it but not the price. I have been using LB Processors Triple refined (Country devine). It is nice, I love the price but I wish it came in a glass bottle.
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
Just in case there is any confusion - LB Processors' does not sell 'triple refined' emu oil, but the system they use to make their 'Clear' oil produces a similar product. I called and spoke directly with the owner today (who is a lovely man!) just to make sure that what I am sharing is 100% accurate. Smile

Ladies, I now know conclusively that I am are receiving a TOP NOTCH 5-STAR Emu oil product when I buy through LB Processors. And that the ideal product for your face (and for wearing under make-up) is the CLEAR version!!! Dancing So do not hesitate a moment to order from this company....trust me when I say that you won't be sorry you did.

http://lbemuoil.com/

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
A little confused here: What is the difference between LB Processors "Country Devine" emu and Clear or are they the same? Also is LB Processors the same as the white colored emu I just received from Diana Yvonne.
Is the clear - really Clear...?

Thanks for any help - I sure want to order the good stuff!
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:25 pm      Reply with quote
One more question for those in the know: When do you put on the Emu?

After vitamin C and dmae???? After copper peptides - just want to know what's working for you all who love it so much.

Thanks always for your help.
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:37 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Sister Sweets - Country Devine is just a name that LB Processors' created to retail some of their oils (the Clear oil also says 'Country Devine' on the bottle). It's their way of establishing a 'marketing brand' that separates their retail products from their primary business as emu oil producers. They sell their oils to A LOT of other companies around the world who then repackage the oil, add their own private label, and then introduce it to the market as their own. As an example, Diana Yvonne has her private label on the emu oil bottles she sells, but she does make it known on her website that she sources her oil from LB Processors (which is unusual as other companies do not reveal this info). Hope this makes more sense now.

As for the color of your DY oil, is it at room temperature right now? I've noticed that the Clear oil can become a bit cloudy when it's cold. I would not classify the cloudy color as 'white' though. Just to clarify, can you see through the oil at all, or is the white color really opaque?

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
One more question for those in the know: When do you put on the Emu?

After vitamin C and dmae???? After copper peptides - just want to know what's working for you all who love it so much.

Thanks always for your help.

Yes, yes, and YES! LOL! You can apply the oil after any of your serums or actives, just keep in mind that emu oil has trans-dermal delivery abilities, so it will 'push' or deliver another product below it further into your skin. If you use copper peptides, as an example, it will help to deliver the CP deeper into the dermis where it can be utilized more effectively (this should enhance your results!). Dr. Pickart of Skinbiology (and the creator of copper peptides) loves emu oil and encourages it's use with all of his CP's. He also sells his own emu oil but I have been told it isn't nearly as elegant as LB Processors'. HTH's.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:32 am      Reply with quote
Jira wrote:
Thanks ScotsLass Very Happy
I'm going to order emu oil from LB Processors Laughing

You're welcome, Jira! I'm pretty certain you're going to be just as happy with their emu oil as I am. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:45 am      Reply with quote
shimmie* wrote:
I've bought the Emu Oil from Diana Yvonne and one from LBProcessors. That comes in a pump, but the little pump hose that should run all the way to the bottom is cut very short. So now I can't pump the oil out Sad

Does Emu Oil cause your makeup to run? Especially around the eyes?

has anyone else noticed these issues, or is it just me?

Hi there - I have not experienced any problems with Emu oil causing my make-up to run or move around, but I have dry skin that soaks the oil in completely. Do you apply anything else on top of Emu oil before you use your make-up, such as a Primer? This might be the answer to your problems.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:08 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered a little sample from Cosmeticville to try, lest I spend $20 on something that hates my skin. Thanks to everyone for the info!
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:21 pm      Reply with quote
I had no idea how valuable EMU oil was and the differences out there. Thank you all so much for your wealth of knowledge. I'm quite impressed. I have somewhat oily skin and started using my little emu sample from Diana Yvonne religiously since reading this post.

I believe the EMU I have is not the clear but one that does have a white tint - Ultra EMU I believe it is. I am on track now to order from LB Processors. The Clear EMU -easily found on the site.
maria73

Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:53 am      Reply with quote
I like purpleemu

Great rates and wonderful customer service. Very fast shipping. She was very highly recommended on another board.
BBD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:18 am      Reply with quote
If you buy from purple emu, grab a few of their lip balms. They are probably my favorite and most healing lip balm, and the price is great.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
How long does a 1oz bottle of clear Emu last you? I know this is an estimate (times per day/amount used, etc) but I'm wondering if I should go for two bottles.
hopeful
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:51 pm      Reply with quote
i only use a drop or 2 for my whole face 2 times a day it last forever. i got the 4 oz from garden of wisdom about 3 months ago and its not even down an 1 oz, you dont need a lot of it.hth i also put it in a amber glass dropper bottle so i can drop exactly what i need hth

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:42 pm      Reply with quote
thanks - I should be good for a while with the one oz.
hopeful
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
your welcome Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:40 am      Reply with quote
I bought my emu oil from eds - dremu - i used it 3 times and then became lazy as i have so much skincare stuff from different brands from eds to use still...........not enough time or patience........to stick to one brand for long... Rolling Eyes
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:30 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |