Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Facial Flex Device Question
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
pandora77
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
Hello everyone,

I haven't posted in a while and due to various unforeseen circumstances I have rather fallen behind on self improvment drive Embarassed . I have decided to cut myself some slack for the holidays but in the new year I am determined to get back on track straight away! A while back I posted regarding my concerns about facial sagging while losing weight.
As you can see from the pictures below (sorry face is a bit red fron retin a) I have a kind of shadowy area running from my nose along the place where my cheek and mouth area meet and I also have sort of fatty pockets either side of my mouth. Do you think that use of a facial flex device would help with this or make things worse. I am 30 and do not have any wrinkles at all around this area but obviously the fact that I am 50lbs overwieght isn't helping. I really want to tighten, lift and shape this whole area while I am losing weight as these jowly areas make my whole face look sort of tired.

Do you think that the facial flex system would help with this?
www.flickr.com/photos/22030857@N08/2120419463/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22030857@N08/2120419571/

(sorry can't work out how to post an image directly!)

Pandora xxx
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:21 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Pandora. I haven't used facial flex myself, but on the many post's I read pertaining to it, I think it would work great for your concerns on the lower face.

What I do know is this, and it's most important. 1.) If you choose to lose weight, do it slowly, 2 lbs a week at most. 2.) Make sunscreen your best friend and use it everyday rain or shine. Sunscreen is THE BEST defense against aging bar none.

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:49 am      Reply with quote
you can really feel"the burn" afterwards,your muscles will be sore. I like this device because despite the other programs out there like Carol Maggio etc... this was the only one that took 2 minutes a day twice a day,thats all the time I could afford to do...I kept it in my car and did it during my commute to and from work(and hope people dont look at me)This is the most practical of all the other programs to do, its easy so its easy to keep it up and actually do it....make sure to keep it in a case or box because its easy to lose!
rickyhpierre
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
Hi

I think that "Winnie" is a long time user of the Facial Flex and has had good results. Why not pm her and ask her advice
Ricky
Mau
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:33 pm      Reply with quote
I have mixing feelings about the Facial Flex.
I have been using it regularly for almost 10 month.
I can say that it probably helps in lifting and tightening the skin. After 3 months of using it all my friends started to tell me that I lost some weight even I hadn't lost a pound! I think my face just got slimmer with this device.
Yes, I also think that it helped to lessen small jowls at the corners of the mouth and nasolabial folds.
The only thing that makes me sad is that I see more pronounced nasolabial lines now.
Unfortunately I have no before and after pictures to be sure! I just don't remember exactly my condition 10 month ago. I am almost sure that it was worser than now because I wouldn't buy this device then. Now all those folds and jowls are not that bad anyway.

I am so sorry for my English, it is not my mother tong Neutral

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:06 pm      Reply with quote
I bought FacialFlex for my nasolabial lines last September. But after 15 months faithfully using it twice a day I did not see any improvement at all (no reverse effect either). The reason I keep on using it is because it only take a couple of minutes each time and I can feel my neck muscles are working.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:18 am      Reply with quote
Thanks everyone for your advice I think I will go ahead and purchase the facial flex in the new year and try it out although I will proceed with caution as I do not want to make thinks worse Shock .

Thanks again and merry christmas!
Pandora x
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:07 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |