Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Ice Elements Lip Revive
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
brenpatsa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:17 am      Reply with quote
With Christmas just days away, I don't really have time to be on the computer, but I decided to take the time to write about this product that I've discovered. Here is the write-up on HSN.com:

"Gently shed dead skin and hydrate your lips with the new Ice Elements Lip Revive emollient cream lotion. You receive a 1 oz. tin of this lightweight formula that is a lip hydrator and primer, all in 1. Wear it under lipstick, or at night as a beauty treatment while you sleep.

Ice Elements Lip Revive Cream Features:

2-in-1 beauty treatment.
Helps lips retain a plump and full look while lipstick applies smoother and lasts true to color.
Contains natural oils and butters, natural emollients, beeswax and a protein of Antarcticine.
Hydrates and plumps the look of lips and helps to protect from moisture loss.
Directions: Apply once or twice daily as desired, to give lips a smooth, full and youthful appearance.
Made in USA.

About Ice Elements...
Pure, simple, innovative and age-defying. This gentle skin care formulation combines natural ingredients to help soothe and revitalize skin. Items also feature Antarcticine™, a protein from the Antarctic that locks in moisture while helping decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Aloe vera, Vitamins A, C and E, and botanical extracts like green tea and ginseng give you a natural approach that can help create visible changes in the look and feel of your skin."

Okay, now that is out of the way, here is what I experienced. I received the tin, which is enormous for a lip product (this will last forever!)and applied the product to my lips. It has a soft, non-waxy feel and absorbs readily. It has no discernible flavor or scent, which I appreciated. The directions call for once or twice daily application but it is hard not to apply it more often than that because it is quite soothing. Over the two weeks that I have been using this, I have noticed some substantial improvements. My lips are no longer peeling and are uniform in appearance. I can discern a definite plumping feeling, like they are plushier and spongier, if that makes sense. If I am not imagining it, they seem pinker than they were (perhaps because the skin layer is now fully intact?) Because there is no fancy scent/flavor, my three boys have been willing to let me apply it to their lips and I have seem dramatic improvements in their chapped, raw lips. Definitely a family-friendly product because it isn't "girly". My lipstick goes on easily over this product and seems to stay on longer. The only negative I have experienced is that the tin was hard to open initially but, after I was told to rub some of the product around the edges of it, it now works fine. The product sells for around $20 on hsn.com which seemed a bit pricy to me until I saw the huge quantity that I received and realized how little you have to use to achieve results.
All in all, this is one of those rare products (to me, anyway) that actually does what it says it will and, in my family's case, does it quite quickly. Given the cold and winds most of us are experiencing, this may spell relief to many of you with sore lips!

Okay, back to my Christmas card writing...yes, I am THAT behind!!!
BBD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:35 am      Reply with quote
I have the Lip Revive too, and I love it. I have that same sensation of my lips feeling fuller and more pillow-y.

Another thing I really like about it is that I don't have to slather it on all day...My lips still feel soft several hours after I apply it. A definite winner!
flitcraft
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:01 am      Reply with quote
What are the ingredients in this? Unfortuntely they aren't listed in the HSN description.
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:38 pm      Reply with quote
Hi!

I have not yet tried this as I have had good luck using the squalane on my lips, however the positive reviews that I have seen on this product have made me quite curious.

Thank you for your review!
Bosoxy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:21 pm      Reply with quote
flitcraft wrote:
What are the ingredients in this? Unfortuntely they aren't listed in the HSN description.

Oh, so sorry I didn't see this until now. Here are the ingredients in the Lip Revive:

LIP Revive hydrator and Primer
Aloe Barbadensis leaf, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Isopropyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Peg-100 Stearate, Psuedoalteromonis (Antarcticine) Ferment extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Lanolin, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

I am still loving this stuff....it has protected my lips even in this frigid and windy weather we have been experiencing.
blackmamba
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
They don't sell this on EDS do they? I would love to try it, as I am so impressed with the 2MM.
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
blackmamba wrote:
They don't sell this on EDS do they? I would love to try it, as I am so impressed with the 2MM.

They will be on HSN tomorrow and there is a special with the lip revive included.

http://beauty.hsn.com/ice-elements-spa-experience-face-and-body-skin-care-kit_p-3788807_xp.aspx?web_id=3788807&ocm=sekw

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Frodo! Love your screen name! I've just placed an order! It'll be a great way for me to try numerous products. I've been meaning to cause like I said, I love to 2mm!
brenpatsa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
blackmamba wrote:
Thanks Frodo! Love your screen name! I've just placed an order! It'll be a great way for me to try numerous products. I've been meaning to cause like I said, I love to 2mm!

Glad you found it, BM! Let us know how you like it.

My lips are doing so well with this product. They feel so spongy and plump and that feeling is 24/7, not just when I have the product on. This really is more of a true treatment than just a "feel good" product.
blackmamba
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
I just received this product today and I LOVE it!!! But, why aren't you supposed to apply more than twice a day? I really want to apply it more!!! It's made my lips so soft and pillowy. And there is a noticeable plumping going on!
brenpatsa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
blackmamba wrote:
I just received this product today and I LOVE it!!! But, why aren't you supposed to apply more than twice a day? I really want to apply it more!!! It's made my lips so soft and pillowy. And there is a noticeable plumping going on!

Shelly, the owner of Ice Elements, assured that there is absolutely no problem applying this more often; you just don't have to apply more than twice to get the wonderful results.

It is great, isn't it?!!
blackmamba
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:52 pm      Reply with quote
It's absolutely the best lipcare product I've ever tried!! Granted it's only been one day...we'll see after a week or so...I thought I had found my HG with Dr. H!!! I still love the Dr. H lipcare stick and will keep it on hand though! Anyway, I was shocked when I looked in the mirror after applying the ice elements lip revive! I've never seen my lips look healthier!!
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:04 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |