Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)
Any reviews for Lightstim anti-acne light?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
There are many threads/pages reviewing the Lightstim anti-aging light, but none for the anti-acne one. Whilst I have browsed through some of the threads, most of them give positive feedback for the Lightstim. As I am desperate to get rid of my red marks and control my hormonal acne, Im thinking of getting the Lightstim anti-acne ($279USD). I did email EDS to see if they're gonna stock this light in the near future, but they are not. So the place I can get it is via Lightstim.com. It's gonna be very expensive for me as I live in the UK and if I order from them direct, I will most likely pay $$$ customs, so I am trying to gather as much info as poss before deciding if I should save up for this device.

Anyone using/used this device???

Thanks Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:20 am      Reply with quote
waiting for answer,too.
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
bump!

5% products discount

Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:46 am      Reply with quote
I would like to know as well. Smile
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:45 pm      Reply with quote
Other than the people who want to know the answers and reviews for the anti-acne light, is there any out there who has actually used the Lightstim??? Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:31 pm      Reply with quote
Happy New Year, Everyone! I bought the Lightstim a couple of months ago. I only used it a couple of weeks because it was too warm on my face. I'm not delicate so, for me to think the Lightstim was too warm is saying something. Of course, this is just my experience. Customer service is outstanding! I got my refund with no problems.
I've been wanting to purchase an LED photofacial device but, I just cannot make up my mind. Has anyone heard of the Rejuvewand? What about one of those "boxes" you just sit in front of? I'm interested in anti-wrinkle and anti-bacteria. Your thoughts, please. Thank you!
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:31 pm      Reply with quote
Happy New Year, Everyone! I bought the Lightstim a couple of months ago. I only used it a couple of weeks because it was too warm on my face. I'm not delicate so, for me to think the Lightstim was too warm is saying something. Of course, this is just my experience. Customer service is outstanding! I got my refund with no problems.
I've been wanting to purchase an LED photofacial device but, I just cannot make up my mind. Has anyone heard of the Rejuvewand? What about one of those "boxes" you just sit in front of? I'm interested in anti-wrinkle and anti-bacteria. Your thoughts, please. Thank you!
Sangria1269
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:56 am      Reply with quote
I do not know about Lightstim, but I bought the dermastyle acne pen which uses light to (blue and red) to kill bacteria and reduce inflammation. After all the reviews I got it and I have used it several times.

Unfortunately, following the directions I found it to be a complete waste of time (since it takes forever) and money since it seemed to only aggravate my acne, causing me to break out more. I do not have sensitive skin whatsoever, in fact my skin is pretty tough but I did not see any results. Crying or Very sad
cahoot
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:48 am      Reply with quote
mars, i bought the beurer softlaser which is a pen-like laser tool for the skin. i honestly didn't think it did anything and doing my whole face really took so long (about half an hour twice a day) that after a while i gave up.

i now have the dpl light (yup one of the box-type thingies you sit in front of) and much prefer it. my skin tone has improved lately, though whether it's because of the dpl or my skincare products (or both) i really can't say for sure, but whatever it is i'm happy and will stick to the dpl.

hth!!
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:04 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for all the replies!
Hmm, the anti-aging light is a lot more popular than this anti-acne one Confused ...So I'm just gonna forget about the light until someone here has had AMAZING experiences with it, maybe then I'll re-consider saving up $$$

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:15 am      Reply with quote
Cahoot, From whom did you purchase your DPL "box"? If you don't mind, I'd also love to know what the price was. I want to make a decision in the next few days Smile Thank you!
mithai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
Bumping

Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:15 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |