Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Oily Skin-what's your favorite cleanser??
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Janie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:42 am      Reply with quote
I need a new one. I use MD Forte but it is too drying. Thanks!
jadette
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:01 am      Reply with quote
I'm on my fourth bottle of juice organics cleanser. It doesn't dry out my skin and leaves it clean. Juice beauty is also nice but more pricy.
Janie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:07 am      Reply with quote
I looked at Juice and didn't know which one to get. Do they have one for oily skin? Thanks!
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:32 pm      Reply with quote
Suki Lemongrass cleanser and Naturderm triple Lavender face foam.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:16 am      Reply with quote
I like to make my own up from ground almond meal, witch hazel, jojoba oil, Tea Tree essential oil, Lavender essential oil and a little kaolin clay.
It takes all my make-up off without being too harsh and my skin always stays clear with this.

I also like Dermalogica Clay cleanser.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:23 am      Reply with quote
My husband has been using Dermalogica's The Bar, and their Clay Cleanser. I've noticed a big difference - his skin is not a oily.
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:58 pm      Reply with quote
I use the Emu-Neem Soap by Earth to Body in the morning and Yonka Gel Nettoyant Cleansing Gel in the evening to remove my makeup.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:58 pm      Reply with quote
I really love (hence my signature) Skyn Iceland Glacial Face Wash. It takes such a small amount and removes makeup really well. Doesn't over dry (unlike the Cor soap I tried, or the Nano Cyclic silver version I recently tried) and has a wonderful cooling effect.

But I also second a cleansing oil. NOTHING like it for tough makeup removal!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:16 am      Reply with quote
I found this old thread and it helped me so much!
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=7244&highlight=carekates+oily+skin
fairlady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
I am really liking the Green Tea Cleansing Bar from Make-up Artist's Choice:
www.makeupartistschoice.com/soap.htm

Really nice and leaves your skin with the perfect PH level to apply any BHA/AHA products without any wait times. Non drying but does not promote oiliness.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:26 am      Reply with quote
I find that Dermalogica Special cleansing with Clarisonic routine really helps with my oily skin.
cahoot
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
AFA cleansing gel is my favourite so far - I use it with my clarisonic and it's fab!! Makes skin so soft and clean and not dry.
Close second would be Zenbiotic cleanser. Smile
FaithTruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:03 pm      Reply with quote
Cetaphil is the only thing that doesn't irritate or break me out. Doesn't help with oil though.
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:50 am      Reply with quote
ParisTroika wrote:
I really love (hence my signature) Skyn Iceland Glacial Face Wash. It takes such a small amount and removes makeup really well. Doesn't over dry (unlike the Cor soap I tried, or the Nano Cyclic silver version I recently tried) and has a wonderful cooling effect.

I've noticed a few places that have the Skyn line. What else do you like besides the Face wash?

I have to add though I love the smell of the Suki Lemon wash it was too strong for my face but makes a great foot scrub. I swear by the Suki Dry Skin Therapy Butter Cream Salve
I use it on my arms and feet. It's helped with the areas with excema.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:22 am      Reply with quote
I love Kate Somerville.
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:19 am      Reply with quote
I switch back and forth between Murad's Clarifying Cleanser and PSF Papaya Enzyme cleanser. I love how clean and tingly Murad cleanser leaves my skin, but during the winter it leaves my face a little tight. The PSF cleanser leaves my face nice and clean as well. When I'm out of this, I'll probably try Naturderm's Triple Lavendar Foaming Cleanser, that's been calling my name for months now! Laughing

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
k! (orangewasabi)
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:14 pm      Reply with quote
I use do OCM once a day then use one of the following for the other daily wash:

- Pond's Cucumber Cold Cream
- Sarafina's Pure Cream Cleanser
- MD Formulations Glycolic Wash*
- Mario Badescu's Botanical Gel*

*these less often now that my oily skin has normalized thanks to OCM
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:45 pm      Reply with quote
Rufus wrote:
ParisTroika wrote:

I've noticed a few places that have the Skyn line. What else do you like besides the Face wash?

I have to add though I love the smell of the Suki Lemon wash it was too strong for my face but makes a great foot scrub. I swear by the Suki Dry Skin Therapy Butter Cream Salve
I use it on my arms and feet. It's helped with the areas with excema.

I currently use the cleanser, day lotion, night cream, AND eye cream...loving every one of 'em!

I plan on doing a detailed review of each product once I've used them for a month (that's coming up in a week or two). So far so good... Smile

ETA: Oh and I also use the sunscreen...couldn't forget that!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:47 pm      Reply with quote
Cellcosmets gel cleanser is great for oily skin. Or, skyn iceland has a good one as well that's really refreshing. Leaves my face a bit too dry for my liking though.
higig
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:34 pm      Reply with quote
St.ives face wash.
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:59 pm      Reply with quote
I love PSF cleanser for oily skin.
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:47 pm      Reply with quote
I love the Jurlique cleanser now called Purifying Cleansing gel. I have used it for years, and it does not dry the skin, but cleans it well.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:55 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |