Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Yonka
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
felicityfe

Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:04 pm      Reply with quote
I am looking at changing my skin care to Yonka and would like some help please.

I have normal/combination skin which tend to be oily in the T zone with the occassional breakout. Can someone please tell me what products I should be ordering?

Thank you.
Northerngirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:00 am      Reply with quote
Warm Welcome.

Excellent product line. I love Yonka products, but I have sensitive skin so I can't help you with your skin type.

Kate at EDS is very helpful with product recommendations. Send her an e-mail - she's really quick with her answers.
Serendipity
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:47 am      Reply with quote
Hi there - and welcome to EDS. I am using a few Yonka products (amongst other things ...) and I also have similar skin to yours.

You may want to try:

Yonka Gel Nettoyant cleansing gel

Yonka Juvenil for spot treatment

In terms of moisturisers, there are a lot to choose from, so you should look through the different ones.

I would start with a cleanser, spot treatment and a moisturiser and see how you go.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:11 am      Reply with quote
I also have skin similar to yours and agree with Serendipity's recommendation. You may want to include a toner as well -- I know I have to have a toner in my skin care regimen. I use the following:

Yonka Gel Nettoyant cleanser
Yonka Lotion PNG (toner for normal/oily skin)
Moisturizer (I use Yonka Fruitelia PNG)

I use the Yonka Emulsion Pure for treating breakouts. Also, the Gommage 303 is great for mild exfoliation.

HTH
Serendipity
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:29 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Goldie - how do you find the Fruitelia? Does it contain AHAs and, if so, do you find it at all irritating? Have you also used the YonKa AHA serum? I am thinking of trying either Fruitelia or the AHA serum.

(Sorry to thread high jack ...)

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:37 pm      Reply with quote
Serendipity wrote:
Hi Goldie - how do you find the Fruitelia? Does it contain AHAs and, if so, do you find it at all irritating? Have you also used the YonKa AHA serum? I am thinking of trying either Fruitelia or the AHA serum.

(Sorry to thread high jack ...)

I really like the Fruitelia -- I believe it is suppose to contains AHAs, but it is very mild and I love the light texture that absorbs well into my oily skin. I have never experienced any irritation from it at all.

I also use the Yonka Alpha Complex (the AHA serum) and find it to also be rather mild for an AHA serum. I believe it is suppose to be used at night and that's when I use it. It's a little sticky feeling so I'm not sure that you would want to apply make-up over it.

Let me know if you have any other questions about either product.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:51 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |