Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Valmont Purifying Pack
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:02 am      Reply with quote
Lately I have been breaking out in all types of acne and my skin has been quite sensitive and stinging to most things. I used my valmont purifying pack and expected to feel the same tight and sting feeling of most other purifying masks that I have used. I was quite surprised that after 30 minutes my skin felt like there was nothing on it and no stinging whatsoever. All the redness and inflamation was taken away from my skin and was blemishes were reduce in size, smooth and flat. Another Rave for a fabulous product from Valmont. I am glad that I bought this one.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:44 am      Reply with quote
Glad you like it. This is my favourite Valmont mask.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:42 am      Reply with quote
This is my favorite mask too. Instant refreshing effect.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:06 pm      Reply with quote
wow, I would love to try this, but it is sooo expensive!
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
Excellent that its working for you. But as CG said, its so expensive! Was wondering if there's a similar alternative that does the same job? Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:11 am      Reply with quote
I wouldlove to find a cheaper one that does the same job but I beleive that you get what you pay for and this mask is so rich, creamy, and perfect in every way but it doesn't keep me from looking!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:58 am      Reply with quote
If anyone finds a cheaper alternative, please share!
rabbitpig
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:18 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for your sharing!!
I just received a sample from EDS, and am curious what it's for.
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:38 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, that sounds like a good product!!! Do you have oily skin, or more combo skin? Do you get a lot of blemishes? I would be curious if this helps to totally clear your skin..
christine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:58 pm      Reply with quote
I really wanna try this mask! But Valmont products are really expensive .. maybe after I have extra $$ i'd definately get this! Wink
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
No Kidding!! I wonder if there is another similar, equally effective products??Oh, and less expensive..
Canadian Girl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:32 pm      Reply with quote
You know I might have a cheaper alternative.
I've been using H20+'s acne rescue mask, it is a clay mask with salicylic acid as the active ingredient. I use it when I feel like my skin is getting congested and it does work really well. It doesn't dry out my skin (although I am quite oily). I usually use it at night and the next morning my skin looks brighter and clearer and if I have any acne 2 days later it has been greatly reduced.
Jolin
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:22 pm      Reply with quote
Sounds good. Maybe I should give it a try.
pink_apple
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:19 pm      Reply with quote
How about the Valmont Renewing Pack? This is always my favorite to compare with other brands; such as, Lancom, Estee Lauder, Anna Sui,...
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:30 am      Reply with quote
I received this mask as a sample in my last EDS order. Although it is a very nice mask and had nice results I think you can find the same results with Skinceuticals clay mask, Yonka 103 or 105 mask or Astara's blue purification mask at less than half the cost.
Mike
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:41 am      Reply with quote
This mask is used to composed of botanical ingredients only. As from 2006, it is reformulated & triple DNA (Valmont's newly developed ingredient) is added to this mask. And I think the new Purifying Pack is better.
KARINA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:32 am      Reply with quote
I got a sample of this about 2 years ago.......i did want to order the full size......but the range is too expensive.....

regards

Kay
Mike
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:00 am      Reply with quote
I think renewing pack is better.
pink_apple
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
I got this in here as a sample & I have to say this product didn't make me disappointed. I've been using similar products with different brands over the market and this product is above the average.
yomama606
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:22 am      Reply with quote
I want to try this. I have heard good things about Valmont. How do you order a sample?
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:56 am      Reply with quote
When you next place an order with EDS, just ask for some Valmont samples.

yomama606 wrote:
I want to try this. I have heard good things about Valmont. How do you order a sample?

5% products discount

Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
I'd love to try it.
Jeannine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
If I ever get lucky enough to win the free voucher, I am buying this stuff pronto!

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:10 pm      Reply with quote
I found this product works better in the morning in waking up the skin.I would probably switch to a cheaper similar product although I do like this mask.
kathyboo
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:44 am      Reply with quote
just tried it

not so impressed with it as it started to dry my skin out after i apply it on my face for 5 mins

after 20 mins i wash my face, the result is ok but not very outstanding.

will try at weekend again to see any better
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:46 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |