Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

RAVE: SEACRET dead sea spa Nail Care & Body Lotion
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:02 am      Reply with quote
I was at the mall and the SEACRET guy buffed my nail. After just a few seconds my nail turned shiny instead of dull looking. I didn't buy the kit from him because $50 sounded expensive. I looked on ebay and got mine for less than half that price.

I love how easy it is to use the buffing block. Just follow the steps printed on the buffing block by buffing your nails with the coarse side first, followed by the smooth side, and topped it off with the silky side. It's color coded, so you won't get it wrong. (I think it's gray, then blue, then white.) Anyway, I was able to do all 10 nails in less than 5 minutes, and my nails were gleaming and shiny, so perfect! I so love this product. If you haven't tried it, you should. I normally don't polish my nails since I don't want to deal with chipping and having to go for manicure every couple of weeks. This is the answer to my nail care.

As for the body lotion, I tried the ocean and the cucumber & melon scent at the mall, but the scent I'm using now is natural. I love all the scents as they are light and refreshing. I thought the natural scent was going to be fragrance free. Not so! There still is some fragrance, and it is so lovely. My bf loves it, and he usually complains when I use the victoria's secret lotion that it smells too strong.

I haven't tried any other scents because they didn't sound too attractive to me, but I'm sure if you're in to coconut or vanilla or wild kiwi, you'd like them, too. The lotion is very nice. It absorbs well, and leaves my skin feeling silky and soft.

I have to give this product 5 out of 5 stars.

Almost forgot - the kit I bought came with a body lotion, a nail buffing block, a nail file, and cuticle oil. I haven't had a chance to open the cuticle oil yet, but when the guy treated my nail at the mall, he used the oil after he buffed my nail. It made the cuticles pretty much disappear.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:01 am      Reply with quote
my mum got one of these SeaCret kits at a shopping mall in Australia about 6 months ago. I got to play around with it when I was home and I must say the buffer is really good. I love buffing my nails when I am to lazy to polish them and find the "chunky" style buffers are much better than the flat ones.

I agree, the body lotion had a really nice feel to it.. very silky and as the Japanese would say "sara sara", which kinds of means "dry" (as in not oily). I think she had the cucumber, but the smell did not bother me (even though I hate cucumbers). I cannot remember the cuticle treatment though.. surely I tried it.... LOL

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:14 pm      Reply with quote
TT, their lotion is my favorite right now. I used to like VS lotion, but they changed their formula and made it not as moisturizing. So Seacret lotion is my favorite. Very Happy I think it's supposed to be good for your skin, too.
Northerngirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using the buffing block for yrs and I love it. It's so quick and easy to use. I usually pay anywhere from $5-$8 for the block depending on which salon I pick it up from.
beti
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:55 am      Reply with quote
Yeh I too am a fan of a chunky buffing block.

I always dodge the seacret sales people in the mall out of habit but I think I'll test out the lotions' scents.
Canadian Girl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:19 pm      Reply with quote
i've got to get my block out and dust it off. I used to use this all the time, but forgot about it. I bought it from the body shop for $8 I think.
I don't think its any differnt then the Seacret stuff.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:00 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |