Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Has anyone ever heard of Glycoderma Rejuvenating Fluid ?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:44 am      Reply with quote
I'm always amazed by the things I find at TJ Maxx. When I was doing my Christmas shopping, I wandered over to the helter-skelter shelves where odds and ends are stored and found all kinds of goodies. Perricone anti-aging serum for only $25! [didn't get it], Peter Thomas Roth hand creme for only $8 and finally a product I'd never heard of before but picked it up because it sounded so nice.

It's made in Italy, product is called Glycoderma Rejuvenating Fluid Exfoliate. 20% Glycolic Acid.

It also contains so many yummy ingredients; Green Tea, Ginkgo biloba, grape polyphenols, tripeptide-5, calendula, chamomile and other botanicals. It's a gel serum and I've been using it nearly every day. It feels wonderful going on, sinks in quickly and seems to last a long time. I paid only $12 for it but it usually retails for 50 for 4.2 oz. So far I've used 1/4 of the bottle but I'm already trying to find out where I can get more of this. When I google it on the internet, I can only find references to ebay sellers. I'd love to find out more about the company, hoping one of you ladies may have heard of this? No website for this company is on the box durn it!

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:43 am      Reply with quote
Can't help you with your product find but I found a body serum and scrub there that I'm in love with. Sells for 50 bucks at the company website and I got it for 12.99. I'll have to look for your find.

Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
Hi there. I just found the Revitalizing Facial Cream which has 15% glycolic acid in it. I paid $10.00 and bought 3 of them. Just wondering how you like it and whether you were able to find the product anywhere else. I also bought mine at TJ Maxx but if i end up not being able to find out more about it or find where i can buy it again if i do like it i will probably take the other 2 jars back.
wildeatheart

Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:13 pm      Reply with quote
So I am not alone! I found my rejuvenating eye cream at Marshall's and when I went to search for it online found this forum. It is fabulous - I have had comments on how good my skin looks (frankly I am using it all over my face). I am going to start scouring the various discount stores!
claragoma

Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
Looks like I'm not alone! I found Glycoderma at TJ Maxx 3 days ago and decided to give it a try, boy I'm so in love with it! I bought it because of the ingredient Bisabolol, I received baby lotions containing Bisabolol from my family in Europe after the birth of my daughter, and everybody loves her skin, never a rash, just soft and supple. I figured it has to be it, because I've never read on any other cream/lotion before.I went back to the store the next day to get the last jar they had, it was only $9.99. I hope I'll be able to find it again, or I'm going to have to drive to neighboring suburbs to find a TJ Maxx or Marshalls that carries it.
Kmuldoon1296

Mon May 10, 2010 9:48 am      Reply with quote
So I love that I came to this website and there were comments concerning this product, I recently bought Glycoderma at Marshalls it was the 25% glycolic acid (part of the complete care system.) It was only 10 dollars, Let me tell you this product is amazing, I went off birth control pills approx 4 months ago and since then my skin has been a complete mess.. acne on my face, back and chest, large pores on my cheeks, and oily skin. when i was on B.C. my skin was flawless! So I have been on a quest to getting my nice skin back. I have tried numerous products over the last 4 months.. proactiv, neutrogena acne etc. and I have had results but the acne returns. Glycoderma has worked so well, I put it on my neck, chest and anywhere I have acne it has cleared all my acne, my skin is 70% less oily and my pores are almost invinsible !!! and also my skin feels thicker and tighter and I also put it around the corners of my eyes and it helps tighten that area up too. I would suggest this product to anyone who wants help with any type of skin problem you might be having Smile
bbhanks

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
I found the Glycoderma Rejuvenating Eye Cream and the Revitalizing Facial Cream 25% Glycolic Acid at TJ Max today. I have never heard of this one but bought it immediately. I have used the 10% of another Brand which is marvelous but cost 5 or 6 times more. Everyone says that my skin is so beautiful. Have been using it for years. I think I will go back and buy some more. It may not come again. Hope it is still there when I go back tomorrow.
simpleMD
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:39 pm      Reply with quote
just got mine for 10 $ at marshall's.... will start using it... was looking for reviews here on EDS I will report back they had an eye cream too but didnt get it ...will go back for more I guess....But it sells on amazon also so if I cant find anywhere amazon is always there...

Acne-prone skin ,Olive Complexion, using Derma pen ( MYM) ,Used LS & STOP,Got POSE and never used it.. Also got TRIA never used it...Microcurrent Tx and added Facial Detox massage and CP serum so far its pretty good
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:36 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |