Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
:: Review :: PSF Skincare (Warning long!!!)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Pinup_Girl
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:51 pm      Reply with quote
OK, so I received the samples I ordered from PSF and a few full-sized products from EDS (which only took 5 days to reach FL from Canada...WOW!!!). I have used them a few times, so here's the scoop:

~ Papaya Cleansing Gel: smells yummy and cleans my skin very well without drying it out or causing subsequent oil breakthrough. Very little is needed. I like to put a dime sized amount into my hands and add a little water...it makes a lot of lovely soft foam!

~ Peach Facial Scrub: I love the smell of peaches and this one smells good enough to eat! At first I didn't think this would do much because there isn't a lot of grit to it and it's cream based, but when I rinsed it off...man was my skin squeaky clean and soft!

~ Microfiber Cleansing Cloth: this is a wonderful little accessory that "polishes" your skin (for lack of a better word) and removes masks quickly and thoroughly.

~ R&R Toning Mist: again smells wonderful and is very refreshing...I can see this being addicting!

~ Berry Beneficial Antioxidant: I love this product! Smells wonderful, absorbs quickly and leaves skin hydrated and soft.

~ HA Serum: this is a very nice product, but I prefer the BBA and using both would be overkill, so I've been using this on the back's of my hands, neck and chest.

~ MicroCrystal Resurfacing Cream: great product - really exfoliates the dead skin cells and leaves the skin super soft and ready for treaments.

~ Pumpkin Enzyme Peel: fantastic product! Smells amazing (of course) really exfoliates the skin and leaves it super smooth and glowing!!! I was a little pink when I took it off, but this disappeared shortly.

~ Acne Treatment Mud: just got done using this. They only give you a small amount in the jar, but it's so concentrated and very little is needed to cover the entire face. I left this on for 30 mins as the directions stated and when I removed it, WOW were my pores cleaned out and considerably smaller. You can also use this as an overnight, spot treatment for blemishes but I haven't tried this as of yet.

~ O2 Rescue Serum: I'm not exactly sure what this product is for and it smells a little like chlorine (like when you come out of the pool), but it did seem to calm my skin down quickly after using the MRC and PEP.

~ BHA 5% Solution: I applied this on my t-zone and experienced no dryness, so I'm assuming after regular usage it would really help to keep my pores cleaned out.

~ Perfecting Day Lotion: I ordered a sample of this by accident, as this is for normal to dry skin (I meant to get the Moisture Balancing Lotion since I have combination skin), so I thought this would be too rich for me but it sank in quite nicely and didn't cause any oiliness.

~ Cellular Night Cream: this smells really good as well. It is a richer cream that I applied overnight and awoke with soft, glowing skin and not greasiness like most rich creams. It contains some really great ingredients that even Revive's skin care line has (EGF's), so I would assume over time this would produce some great results as well.

~ Phyto-Lift Cranberry Eye Gel: another fav of mine. Very soothing and refreshing! It helps to de-puff the undereyes and does appear to "lift" the eye area, making you look more awake.

~ Super Hydrating Eye Treatment: this is a must have for those of you who like a richer eye cream! I was told this may be too much for me since I can have a tendency to get oily, but on the contrary. I tend to have a dry undereye area and this is a godsend. Use VERY little, as it is so very concentrated like all of PSF's products and my eye area stays hydrated.

Overall, I am very excited about this line. Most of the products are fairly reasonably priced and are very concentrated so very little is needed, which justifies the cost in the long run. They smell incredible, are all natural and at least in the short term (I just started using them), yield fantastic results.

I still have yet to try the Vitamin C Serum, 0.5% Retinol Nite Repair, 50 SPF Facial Suncreen Lotion and StimuColl-C Intensive Eye Serum. I will be purchasing samples of these as well except for the StimuColl-C as they do not offer samples of this, but I don't mind since it comes so highly recommended by the PSF staff and other PSF customers.

Most everything I have tried was in sample form, because obviously it would be wicked expensive to purchase everything full size at one time. The samples, however are very generous and should last quite a while (some more than others), so I can slowly purchase the full sizes and fill in with samples. If you purchase any samples from the PSF website, just be careful with the little plastic containers. Tap them gently to level out the products to ensure that when you open and close them, the product doesn't get squeezed out the back and wasted. Also, I recommend unscrewing the top of the sprayer samples and using a small amount on a round cotton pad instead of spraying them, as they will last longer.

REMEMBER...these are VERY concentrated products and very little is needed to achieve the desired results. I will review this line again after trying the other samples and again in a month or so to let you know how they work over time!

The above post is a review of the following products available at EDS:
PSF Pure Skin Formulations Papaya Cleansing Gel (8fl oz/237mL)
PSF Pure Skin Formulations Papaya Cleansing Gel (8fl oz/237mL)

Deeply cleanse and exfoliate with this invigorating gel cleanser. Papaya extract's gentle astringent properties cleanse away blackheads, and opens up clogged pores. Mild, fruit-sourced Triple Action Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) Complex exfoliates dead surface skin cells to reveal a clearer, healthier complexion. Natural shine-reducers helps to control oil throughout the day.

PSF Pure Skin Formulations Pumpkin Enzyme Peel in JAR (70.87 g / 2.5 oz)
PSF Pure Skin Formulations Pumpkin Enzyme Peel in JAR (70.87 g / 2.5 oz)

This delicious mask combines the exfoliating power of glycolic & salicylic acids with natural, active pumpkin enzymes (protease) to create an effective peel that is safe enough to do right in your home! Exfoliate dead skin cells to reveal smoother, younger looking skin.

Replaced by {{23048s}}

System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:25 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |