Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Look at these before after photos of facial exercise.
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:11 am      Reply with quote
Go towww.flexawaysystem.com ,click on before after. My sister claimed these photos must have been photoshopped and they are phony? I think they look pretty amazing and I am ready to buy their gadget.
pandora77
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:36 am      Reply with quote
I used to work with photoshop I'd say the 1st image of the woman looks a little dodgy but thats just an opinion. The Guys face looks more possible.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:49 am      Reply with quote
IMO several of those pictures are not true results Bad Grin A few of the woman looked like they lost several pounds and perhaps a professional fine tuned the pictures. In saying that, I have been using the Facial Flex for three years. The FF has kept my jaw area in good shape for a woman my age.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
stovetop
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:08 am      Reply with quote
I agree with Winne - the facial flex has worked very nicely for me in the jaw and cheek area.
chickenlittle
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:53 am      Reply with quote
Winnie, I know you like the facialflex system and you have mentioned it before.

How would you say the facialflex and the flexaway gadget compare? Are they basically the same thing?

I'm quite impressed with the before and afters
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:11 am      Reply with quote
Yes, and to complicate things there is the flexeffect system too started by a body builder who decided to build the face in addition to the body,she looks great for being in her 50's.
cahoot
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
just wanted to chime in here, as i use flex away.
i have been using it since september last year, started with twice a day, i have fallen off the wagon occassionally (when i travel away from home i sometimes forget to bring it) but now doing it pretty consistently once a day.

i did not take before and after photos (which i regret) but i believe it has helped with my double chin, i no longer feel that little pooch under my chin, and my jaw line is more defined now which i'm happy about.

also something winnie said about taking a break happened to me too. i did not do the exercises for about a week, then when i re-started i really felt 'the burn' - so now plan to take a break for a couple of days every month or so.

i'm not sure about the photos on the website, whether they're authentic or otherwise, but i'm personally happy with my results so far and will continue. i would like my cheeks to have a more 'sculpted' look (since i have such chubby cheeks and hardly any definition there) and am hoping this will happen soon, but for reducing the double chin alone for me it's already worth the money, time and effort.

hth!
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:02 pm      Reply with quote
chickenlittle wrote:
Winnie, I know you like the facialflex system and you have mentioned it before.

How would you say the facialflex and the flexaway gadget compare? Are they basically the same thing?

I'm quite impressed with the before and afters

I have not used the flexaway. The concept seems very much the same. IMHO the before and after pictures of the flexaway are over the top. The results I received from the Facial Flex have been rewarding. For the price of these gadgets you really can't go wrong. If you get one you must use it everyday. So many times we get something, use it for a few weeks, and give up.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
sharky
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:36 am      Reply with quote
I don't know about the pics the woman's eyes look more open. That said I have had good success using facial exercises for 5 years now. I am a fan. That device doesn't look expensive.
anomaly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:
IMO several of those pictures are not true results Bad Grin A few of the woman looked like they lost several pounds and perhaps a professional fine tuned the pictures. In saying that, I have been using the Facial Flex for three years. The FF has kept my jaw area in good shape for a woman my age.

Hi Winnie! I have a facial flex. I'm interested in knowing how many reps and sets you do each day. Thanks!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
Wow!! This is the first time that I've ever heard of facial exercises! Can anyone direct me to information on how to do them? Do you need anything to do them or do you just use your own muscles....I know this sounds stupid but I've really never known about this before!
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:28 pm      Reply with quote
jenw wrote:
... Can anyone direct me to information on how to do them? ...

Here is the thread http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?tid=17697
jenw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:30 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks so much, may have to give these a try!
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:57 am      Reply with quote
the pics looked photoshoped to me Very Happy but if some users here say the gadget works then i guess koool

Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:29 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |