Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Nasolabial lines - what to do?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Agent OO-CAT
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:13 pm      Reply with quote
Hmmmm...any ideas how to prevent/slow down smile lines? Would retinols help? If so, do you put it directly on the lines?
TIA
Juliemarie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
I'm looking at dermafillers. Dont think there is much else that can help!
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:07 pm      Reply with quote
Agent, I know you can reverse the NL lines. I did it although I do not know exactly how it happened, but I know it happened around the time I tried a product that I bought from Vitacost. However I have not kept using that product, and I keep the NL lines at bay (barely visible). If I have to guess, I think it's the pearl cream because if I don't use it, the lines will come back. One time I didn't use the pearl cream but tried Murad (don't recall the full name) I bought from skinstore, and the NL lines came back. I stopped using it right away. Also, I try not to sleep on my side because when my face is pressed against a pillow, it creates the line. I also make sure I exercise a lot as it seems to help with the blood circulation, and whatever lines I might have seem to disappear. Today, I did not even wash my face in the AM, just applied sunscreen, and I don't see any lines even under the eyes. This could be also because I got 7.5 hours of sleep. Sleep deprivation is not good for my skin. Oh, one thing I should mention is I just started on the protein supplement, and I mentioned in another thread that my skin is starting to look great. I also take more fish oil (3 g per day). I am trying GABA supplement, too. Maybe all is starting to come together because my skin seems to look better than before with very little use of cream/lotion/serum whatever. My crazy routine has simplified to just washing my face with a gentle cleanser and applying the eye cream and pearl cream at night. Then in the morning, wash my face with cold water, and apply sunscreen.
Juliemarie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:25 pm      Reply with quote
First of all - what is the name of that pearl cream!!!!!!!!!! Pray
I guess it also depends on age. You may have got to it early, being in your 30s. I am, ahem Embarassed , slightly older Sad
angelwings1226
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
Agent, I know you can reverse the NL lines. I did it although I do not know exactly how it happened, but I know it happened around the time I tried a product that I bought from Vitacost. However I have not kept using that product, and I keep the NL lines at bay (barely visible). If I have to guess, I think it's the pearl cream because if I don't use it, the lines will come back. One time I didn't use the pearl cream but tried Murad (don't recall the full name) I bought from skinstore, and the NL lines came back. I stopped using it right away. Also, I try not to sleep on my side because when my face is pressed against a pillow, it creates the line. I also make sure I exercise a lot as it seems to help with the blood circulation, and whatever lines I might have seem to disappear. Today, I did not even wash my face in the AM, just applied sunscreen, and I don't see any lines even under the eyes. This could be also because I got 7.5 hours of sleep. Sleep deprivation is not good for my skin. Oh, one thing I should mention is I just started on the protein supplement, and I mentioned in another thread that my skin is starting to look great. I also take more fish oil (3 g per day). I am trying GABA supplement, too. Maybe all is starting to come together because my skin seems to look better than before with very little use of cream/lotion/serum whatever. My crazy routine has simplified to just washing my face with a gentle cleanser and applying the eye cream and pearl cream at night. Then in the morning, wash my face with cold water, and apply sunscreen.

What protein supplement do you take? I am strugglig to find one that doesnt make me gag. Most of them are too thick and give me a stomach ache afterwards, but since I am very active and have a vigorous workout routine, I know protein would be beneficial, if not necessary. Sorry if this is kind of off topic. (Even though protein is good for your skin.) Smile
mamawalnut
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:40 pm      Reply with quote
Hi angelwings, I'm not bkkgirl but I drink protein shakes and my favorite one is the soy protein powder made by EAS that you can get at most WalMarts, Targets, etc... Soy protein may not be as complete as whey (bodybuilders seem to use whey protein supplements) but to me it sure tastes a lot better! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:14 am      Reply with quote
Nasal lines are the result of slack skin. I had artefill injections that softened them,its also permanent so you dont have to go back every 6 mos. Also,I believe certain facial exercises can build up the muscles under the skin to plump up the folds,I am looking into the flexeffect exercise system.I dont think topicals can do a lot if the folds are deep.
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:56 am      Reply with quote
Yes, facial exercises will help with nasolabial folds, because they help to tone slaggish muscles. Take a look at this thread http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?tid=17697

I built nice cheecks with FE, and I feel that FlexEffect facial exercise system is one of the best to take care of nasolabial folds, but look at the others too.

You still need to take care of the skin in addition to facial exercises.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:56 am      Reply with quote
Juliemarie, I use Carekate's pearl cream at the moment, but I think any pearl cream will do. I even bought the GOW veggie base cream, pearl powder and the liquid oats BG to DIY, but have not got around to it yet since I still have the one I got from Carekate. One jar lasts too long! I feel like if it's not almost gone, I won't DIY. I used to buy from IFP but it was not spreading easily. The one from Carekate spreads more easily, but it's sticky and I can only use it at night. Plus there're a lot of lumps (kinda like when you make gravy and there're a lot of starchy lumps in there), so it is a bit frustrating to use but that's not the point. lol

Angelwings
, I bought the NOW Foods Whey in strawberry (I love strawberry) BUT DON'T BUY IT. While the nutrition profile is great, and it tastes great, I find that it causes too much bloating and it won't mix easily. Tons of clumps no matter how much I stir. I am still using it and will finish the 2 lb canister but won't repurchase.

I just received a 5-lb canister of the Universal Nutrition Ultra Whey Protein (strawberry) which I bought from DPS Nutrition. Great taste. I bought their shaker bottle which comes with a whisk ball, and tried shaking the protein in the bottle this morning. No lumps! I also added some flax meal to add fiber to my protein. I felt like I did something really good for my body. I work out a lot, too, and I'm sure my body appreciates the help from the protein supplement. So far no bloating. If all is well, I will repurchase this one.

For my bf, I bought Universal Nutrition Ultra Iso Pro which is 100% Whey Isolates (the highest quality whey protein better than whey concentrates), and this one tastes great, too (tastes like chocolate milk) and mixes easily. Much more expensive though. The cheapest I found is from vitacost at $24.10 for a 2-lb canister. No bloating from this one. I'm sure he will repurchase this one.

I tried Twinlab Whey vanilla and it mixes more easily than NOW Foods Whey, but it got a thin consistency. Not too much bloating.

I have one more to try, i.e. Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Standard Whey Double Rich Chocolate. Got it for my kids. Will try it tonight to see if they (and I) like it. Very Happy This one got enzymes added to help digest the protein.

I plan to try Iron-Tek Whey in cookies n cream flavor from Vitacost. It got 7 of 7 all rave reviews. It also got enzymes added to ensure you digest the protein better.

Sorry for the lengthy discussion on protein. I want to share because I know it's a pain to find tasty protein that is high quality. I bought one at costco before, and couldn't stomach it. I returned that one.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:58 am      Reply with quote
mpstat wrote:
Yes, facial exercises will help with nasolabial folds, because they help to tone slaggish muscles. Take a look at this thread http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?tid=17697

I built nice cheecks with FE, and I feel that FlexEffect facial exercise system is one of the best to take care of nasolabial folds, but look at the others too.

You still need to take care of the skin in addition to facial exercises.

mpstat, I wonder if I did something wrong. I was doing the FE exercises, and when I did the cheeck exercise, the NL lines started to show. grrrrrrr So I hesitate to continue with these exercises. I like their eyelid exercises a lot though.
londonfan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:10 am      Reply with quote
Pearl cream, I have tried my sample this morning (from Ifeelpretty) but I found it a bit drying. Can you use another moisturizer after this?
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:13 pm      Reply with quote
londonfan wrote:
Pearl cream, I have tried my sample this morning (from Ifeelpretty) but I found it a bit drying. Can you use another moisturizer after this?

I use that pearl cream but I have the old formula. Even then, I used a moisturizer on top of it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:25 pm      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
mpstat, I wonder if I did something wrong. I was doing the FE exercises, and when I did the cheeck exercise, the NL lines started to show. grrrrrrr So I hesitate to continue with these exercises. I like their eyelid exercises a lot though.

Mirror
Do you do exercises in front of the mirror? It is amazing that while trying to exercise one muscle we not willingly keep on moving other muscles. We need to isolate this particlular muscle that being exercised at this particular time. Here when a mirror can help, so that you can see that only the required muscles are moving, and try to relax the other ones.

Know the Muscles
Need to know exactly where the muscles are located on your face. One thing to see and follow Deb on the DVD, and another one to be able to isolate the exact muscles on your face. You want to apply resistance to the muscles NOT to the tissue outside the muscles.

I found that it is helpful to have facial muscles diagram in front of me during exercises. I printed out several facial muscles diagrams and placed them by the mirror, so that I can see both diagrams for reference and myself in the mirror, and somehow I found that simply referencing the diagrams during exercises helps me to isolate the muscles, I can feel muscles with my fingers.

Variations / FlexEffects Board
I do lots of variation exercises as opposed to original ones. The majority of the variations are a result of FlexEffect board discussions. I found especially helpful variations suggested by Loli on FlexEffect board, and she is very good in providing diagrams illustrating her suggestions.

The variations I prefer do not nessesseraly visibly stretch the muscles... I try to provide resistance while contracting the muscles and really feel it. Looking from outside though there is not much stretching going on… but I feel it a lot, I can feel muscles bulging

Analogy example - when you lock your hands, and pull them in opposite directions you feel the pull with muscles, but to a viewer both hands stay in place. I hope that it makes sence….

Cheek Variation
For me it was somewhat difficult to feel cheek muscles with regular exercises by pressing on the cheek apples, so instead I followed Loli's suggestion in "cheek bootcamp". I do not do it as a bootcamp, but just as regular routine, also I pull the muscles by holding as close to the nose as possible, not just by pulling the lips at any place. I made an attempt to describe it in another thread http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=17697&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=200

mpstat wrote:
carolb69 wrote:
...mpstat are there any flexeffect exercises for upper cheeks you could give away? Ive got one where you pull down the apples of the cheeks and smile but i cant even feel the muscles working when i do it...

carol69 - after reading FlexEffect boards and making adjustments to the exercise program that suit me individually, I found that the majority of exercises I am doing are not exactly like in a book but variations of those. I think I can give a variation of the upper cheek exercise that I learned on FlexEffect board. Not sure if I can describe it clearly… hmm .

Exercise
There are three muscles on each side of the face that start above the lips and end below eyes in a fan like manner (cheek apples below eyes). With both hands pull down your upper lip, closer below and to the side of the nostrils (this is where the muscles start). Simultaneously contract those muscles (sort of like a grin). You need to feel the muscles contraction (in the cheek apples area, closer to the eyes). Hold for several seconds and release. Repeat several times.

On the board though it is being accompanied by picture diagrams of targeted muscles that makes it so much easier to understand the exercise and feel the muscles.

I myself do even a farther variation of the exercise, which is difficult to explain without pictures or photographs. …..

Bkkgirl - since you have the program you should have access to Facialbuilders Only Board. There is a long and detailed description of bootcamp with diagrams. Let me know if you need help in finding it.

Zigomaticus
Zigomaticus - another cheek muscle that tones nasalabial folds. I do advanced exercise fro this muscle. I also pull it holding at the end, close to the mouth in a manner similar I described above. I think that this muscle contributes quite a bit to the cheeks, I can feel it thickness when I touch my cheeks…

It is a long post… hopefully it is helpful... Smile
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
It might be not clear from the long post above, but the cheek exercises discussed help in minimizing nasolabial folds by toning the area above.
angelwings1226
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
Juliemarie, I use Carekate's pearl cream at the moment, but I think any pearl cream will do. I even bought the GOW veggie base cream, pearl powder and the liquid oats BG to DIY, but have not got around to it yet since I still have the one I got from Carekate. One jar lasts too long! I feel like if it's not almost gone, I won't DIY. I used to buy from IFP but it was not spreading easily. The one from Carekate spreads more easily, but it's sticky and I can only use it at night. Plus there're a lot of lumps (kinda like when you make gravy and there're a lot of starchy lumps in there), so it is a bit frustrating to use but that's not the point. lol

Angelwings
, I bought the NOW Foods Whey in strawberry (I love strawberry) BUT DON'T BUY IT. While the nutrition profile is great, and it tastes great, I find that it causes too much bloating and it won't mix easily. Tons of clumps no matter how much I stir. I am still using it and will finish the 2 lb canister but won't repurchase.

I just received a 5-lb canister of the Universal Nutrition Ultra Whey Protein (strawberry) which I bought from DPS Nutrition. Great taste. I bought their shaker bottle which comes with a whisk ball, and tried shaking the protein in the bottle this morning. No lumps! I also added some flax meal to add fiber to my protein. I felt like I did something really good for my body. I work out a lot, too, and I'm sure my body appreciates the help from the protein supplement. So far no bloating. If all is well, I will repurchase this one.

For my bf, I bought Universal Nutrition Ultra Iso Pro which is 100% Whey Isolates (the highest quality whey protein better than whey concentrates), and this one tastes great, too (tastes like chocolate milk) and mixes easily. Much more expensive though. The cheapest I found is from vitacost at $24.10 for a 2-lb canister. No bloating from this one. I'm sure he will repurchase this one.

I tried Twinlab Whey vanilla and it mixes more easily than NOW Foods Whey, but it got a thin consistency. Not too much bloating.

I have one more to try, i.e. Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Standard Whey Double Rich Chocolate. Got it for my kids. Will try it tonight to see if they (and I) like it. Very Happy This one got enzymes added to help digest the protein.

I plan to try Iron-Tek Whey in cookies n cream flavor from Vitacost. It got 7 of 7 all rave reviews. It also got enzymes added to ensure you digest the protein better.

Sorry for the lengthy discussion on protein. I want to share because I know it's a pain to find tasty protein that is high quality. I bought one at costco before, and couldn't stomach it. I returned that one.

Thank you and mpstat as well. It is very hard to find a protein that wont make me feel bloated,(thats why I had the stomach aches) and one that tastes good as well. I am eager to try one of your suggestions. Protein is so good for all around health.

If I could ask one more question, can you get flax meal at a regular grocery store? Or do you have to go to a Trader Joe's type place?
Pinup_Girl
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:36 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Angel,

I agree with Mamawalnut...I use the EAS 100% Whey protein powder from Target is awesome. It tastes great (both vanilla and chocolate), mixes well, is high protein, low carb and rather inexpensive ($11.99-$19.99 depending on their sales for 2 lbs!) Here's the package info:

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (30g)
Servings Per Container: about 30

Amount per Serving

Calories Total 120

from Fat 20

% Daily Value+

Total Fat 2 g 3%

Saturated Fat 1 g 4%

Cholesterol 65 mg 22%

Sodium 55 mg 2%

Total Carbohydrate 3 g 1%

Dietary fiber <1 g

Sugars 1 g

Protein 23 g 46%

% Daily Value

Calcium 139 mg 15%

Iron 1 mg 4%

Potassium 210 mg 6%

* Daily Value not established. + Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
Pinup_Girl wrote:
Hi Angel,

I agree with Mamawalnut...I use the EAS 100% Whey protein powder from Target is awesome. It tastes great (both vanilla and chocolate), mixes well, is high protein, low carb and rather inexpensive ($11.99-$19.99 depending on their sales for 2 lbs!) Here's the package info:

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (30g)
Servings Per Container: about 30

Amount per Serving

Calories Total 120

from Fat 20

% Daily Value+

Total Fat 2 g 3%

Saturated Fat 1 g 4%

Cholesterol 65 mg 22%

Sodium 55 mg 2%

Total Carbohydrate 3 g 1%

Dietary fiber <1 g

Sugars 1 g

Protein 23 g 46%

% Daily Value

Calcium 139 mg 15%

Iron 1 mg 4%

Potassium 210 mg 6%

* Daily Value not established. + Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

Thanks sweetie! I appreciate you taking time to give me all that information! Very Happy Target should still be open by the time I get off work, so I'll have to check it out!
Pinup_Girl
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:01 pm      Reply with quote
You're so welcome Angel! Let us know how you like it. I like to mix mine with water instead of milk so I can use other calories putting extra goodies in it like frozen berries (instead of ice cubes so it gets watered down less), sugar free/fat free yogurt, flaxseed oil and sometimes a tbsp of peanut butter or almond butter. You can even put a scoop of instant coffee in the morning for an extra boost...chocolate mocha protein shakes...yummy!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:47 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for all the info guys. I'm actually one of those few people who really doesn;t ike pearl cream. It makes me break out... Confused I know it's not suppoded to but for me it does. Will definitely look into facial exercises. Thank you all for the info.

Still wondering whether there are any other products one could use? Retinols? Peptides?
mamawalnut
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:53 am      Reply with quote
There was a product on HSN the other day from Serious Skin Care that supposedly had collagen in it that was broken down enough to be absorbed through the skin. They suggested applying it to the nasolabial lines to help fill in that area. It was a new item so there wasn't any feedback on it but it was part of a kit with several anti-aging items to try at a good price so I ordered it. If I find that it does any good (I'm not holding my breath though) I will let you know.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:53 am      Reply with quote
Cellbone has Collagen Peptide XE and Collagen Peptide XC. I have been using those for littele more then a month and like it, but want to hear more feedback from other users.

Cellbone thread: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=26546&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=75
angelwings1226
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
Pinup_Girl wrote:
You're so welcome Angel! Let us know how you like it. I like to mix mine with water instead of milk so I can use other calories putting extra goodies in it like frozen berries (instead of ice cubes so it gets watered down less), sugar free/fat free yogurt, flaxseed oil and sometimes a tbsp of peanut butter or almond butter. You can even put a scoop of instant coffee in the morning for an extra boost...chocolate mocha protein shakes...yummy!!!

That does sound yummy!
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Agent,

Awww too bad you can't use pearl cream. Well, I just remember I got a free sample of T' Fivve anti-aging skin revitalizing complex from Skinstore, and tried it. I did not use the pearl cream when I used T'Fivve, and it did not bring back my NL lines. My skin looked good the next morning, and I was rather impressed. I used the entire sample they sent me. I really liked it and wanted to buy but the price stopped me. It's $78.

But here's the link: http://www.skinstore.com/store/product.asp?catID=0&prodID=9435

I hope EDS carries this line soon. Or I'll have to wait for skinstore coupon. lol I checked other sites, and they all sell it for $78, no discount.

My skin doesn't break out easily though, and I think it's qualified as resistant skin since I could leave NCN Pumpkin Peel on for like 30 mins and nothing happened (only turned slight pink).
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
Mpstat, thanks for the detailed explanation on FE. I do have a mirror but I agree it is hard to find the muscles. I hardly know if I was pulling muscles or skin, and all I know is my NL lines came back in full force after the cheeck exercises. I'll try again and be more focused. I only bought the tape, and not the program, so no access to the board.

Pinup-girl, thanks for the rec on EAS 100% whey at Target. I love Target. I will have to keep an eye out for a sale. If I can get a 2-lb canister for $12, that's a great deal. The nutrition profile is great, too. You get a lot of protein per scoop. Do you prefer vanilla or chocolate.

I opened the Optimum Nutrition Chocolate Whey (100% gold standard). I mixed it with water, and it got a thin consistency. It doesn't taste bad but not awesome either. Kinda in the middle. I mixed it with chocolate milk for my kids, and they loved it. However, I can't believe they don't give me a scoop! Also, it doesn't mix as well as the Universal Nutrition one but not as bad as the NOW foods.
Pinup_Girl
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
Hi BKK,

I like the chocolate best if I'm just adding skin milk (or coffee)...it does mix up thin but tastes great. I prefer the vanilla with the yogurt and fruit.

bkkgirl wrote:
Mpstat, thanks for the detailed explanation on FE. I do have a mirror but I agree it is hard to find the muscles. I hardly know if I was pulling muscles or skin, and all I know is my NL lines came back in full force after the cheeck exercises. I'll try again and be more focused. I only bought the tape, and not the program, so no access to the board.

Pinup-girl, thanks for the rec on EAS 100% whey at Target. I love Target. I will have to keep an eye out for a sale. If I can get a 2-lb canister for $12, that's a great deal. The nutrition profile is great, too. You get a lot of protein per scoop. Do you prefer vanilla or chocolate.

I opened the Optimum Nutrition Chocolate Whey (100% gold standard). I mixed it with water, and it got a thin consistency. It doesn't taste bad but not awesome either. Kinda in the middle. I mixed it with chocolate milk for my kids, and they loved it. However, I can't believe they don't give me a scoop! Also, it doesn't mix as well as the Universal Nutrition one but not as bad as the NOW foods.

Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:44 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |