Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Powdered fruit and veg supplements
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
linda123
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:56 am      Reply with quote
Have any of you taken anything like Berrysplash or BerryGreen - powders you mix with water and juice as supplements? Your reaction and did you see a difference in your appearance or your general well-being?

Linda
Christine17

Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
I've been taking Berry Green for about 6 months now. I'll be honest. Mixed with water, it's nasty to taste but I just chug it as fast as I can and hold my breath. As for the benefits, I can't say enough about it. My skin looks great, I seem to have more energy and I don't get cramps during that special time of the month. It took about 2 months to really feel the difference. I've tried lots of different fruit and vege supplements but this is my favorite so far. I definitely recommend this product just beware of the taste. Very Happy
dleonard
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
I've been taking green + for years, would not do without it, it's full of minerals and antioxidants, I take it every morning with my other vitamins/herbs. I feel great, lots of energy.
azumma
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:49 pm      Reply with quote
Rolling Eyes Yes, I like it too...but really really taste bad.. Laughing Laughing
KrazyKat
5% products discount

Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:54 pm      Reply with quote
Greens+ chocolate bar is TO DIE FOR!!!!

I have this for breakfast each morning, its so delicious, you would never guess there were greens in it. Definitely recommending this one.
tsjmom
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:26 am      Reply with quote
Would you all please post some links so we can check these products out? I haven't heard of this brand but always on the look out for something healthy Wink TIA!

46, curly dk blonde hair, fair, blue eyes, very oily T-zone. HGs: Tazorac .05% gel; Avene/Bioderma s/s (very high spf AND ppd); Cellbone vit Cie 20%; Cellbone Hyperpeptides; IFP 5% bha/10% aha; Obagi Clear; 'curly girl' method (no poo, just co wash) for my 3b curls.
myamax
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:29 am      Reply with quote
I also have been taking a 'greens' product daily first thing in the mornings for a few years now. I have noticed a great benefit in terms of more energy and better skin. There are so many different quality brands which are readily available at health food stores, online, grocery supermarket etc.

Must admit I still plug my nose and chug it down (even after all this time!) as the taste is really 'green'!

It did initially take about 2 months of daily use to feel/see a difference. I think it is also good to 'rotate' with a new brand every once in a while so your body doesn't get too acclimatized to the exact same nutrients/formula.
Dahli
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:56 am      Reply with quote
My favourite is Transform + - it has both the protein and the full serving of greens...
http://www.genuinehealth.com/english/pbn/index.php?id=23&section=121
linda123
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:12 am      Reply with quote
Question: How do you do the chocolate bar with the greens - do you add water to the greens and put both things in your mouth at once - I am confused.

Linda
KrazyKat
5% products discount

Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:59 pm      Reply with quote
Linda, I sent you a pm, the link to this chocolate bar iswww.greensplus.com.
its not the one with the peanut butter, its the plain chocolate with superfoods (believe me, you would never know that there were greens in this thing, its delicious!).
KrazyKat
5% products discount

Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:01 pm      Reply with quote
btw, its the Greens+ Energy Bar in chocolate.
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
I just take skin vitamine... faster...

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:45 pm      Reply with quote
I take the Greens+ and I do have more energy when I take it regularly.
bluepacific
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
I've tried Greens+ (Green apple flavor), but I couldn't get used to the taste...
miranets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:46 pm      Reply with quote
At one stage I researched a lot of concentrated vege/fruit powders but decided I was better off eating fresh fruit... most manufacturers do not guarantee potency after the fruit and veges have been dried in powder form, and it may just end up being a rich source of chlorophyll and nothing else. Make sure you look at what processes are involved during the dehydration as that is when the delicate nutrients are often destroyed.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:07 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |