Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Best smelling products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
blackmamba
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:30 am      Reply with quote
I have kind of a strange question, but what skincare products do you find smell best? And why? Do any of these work well? Thanks!
londonfan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:16 am      Reply with quote
I prefer my skincare to smell neutral or 'natural' (like the base-scent of the oil/cream itself). But this has to do with my skin being over-sensitive...
my sushi secret
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
I think Chrysalyx from Naturderm smells like Florida (tart and coconut-y), which I love. Manslayerliz found that Kiss My Face's Filthy Rich Moisturizer smells about the same. I bought it last week, and it smells exactly like it. It's a good moisturizer too, I use it on my face and body.
blackmamba
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:34 pm      Reply with quote
Ooo! My sushi secret! That sounds divine! Where do you purcahse these products?
my sushi secret
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:55 pm      Reply with quote
I get the Chrysalyx online at greatnewskin.com, and the Kiss Me Lotion at Ricky's (in NYC). Trader Joe's sell Kiss me products, but not the Filthy Rich one. Try health food stores or Whole Foods.
sidnee

Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:09 pm      Reply with quote
I love the way MyChelle's products smells. Good enough to eat!!
havana8

Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
my sushi secret wrote:
I think Chrysalyx from Naturderm smells like Florida (tart and coconut-y), which I love. Manslayerliz found that Kiss My Face's Filthy Rich Moisturizer smells about the same. I bought it last week, and it smells exactly like it. It's a good moisturizer too, I use it on my face and body.

EDS also carries the Chrysalyx (it's under NaturDerm on the storefront)...

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/naturderm-peptide-skin-care.htm
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:29 pm      Reply with quote
I love the scents of EpidermX II and Yonka Gel Nettoyant Cleansing Gel.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:50 am      Reply with quote
Definitely Valmont. I adore the smell of their products. I think I read somewhere that Valmont uses bulgarian rose otto.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:49 am      Reply with quote
Sothy, Valmont's products have good smell!
Juliemarie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:45 am      Reply with quote
Well, actually i think i was sucked into buying Lancome because I really like the smell of it!
tsjmom
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:13 am      Reply with quote
I completely agree about the Great New Skin products, especially Chrysalyx and EII - yum-o Exclamation Exclamation

46, curly dk blonde hair, fair, blue eyes, very oily T-zone. HGs: Tazorac .05% gel; Avene/Bioderma s/s (very high spf AND ppd); Cellbone vit Cie 20%; Cellbone Hyperpeptides; IFP 5% bha/10% aha; Obagi Clear; 'curly girl' method (no poo, just co wash) for my 3b curls.
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:02 am      Reply with quote
Mmm, I'm such a sucker for good scents! I tend to go with stuff that's more naturally scented than synthetic, but some fake ones slip through the cracks too if they're particularly yummy. Here are my faves:

Burt's Bees Orange Essence Facial Cleanser, John Masters Organics Hibiscus and Honey Reconstructor (like soft floral honey), MyChelle Fruit Enzyme Mist (like vanilla and pineapple), Giovanni Cleanse Body Wash in Vanilla Hazelnut, Ecco Bella body lotion or conditioner in Vanilla, Alba Botanica shave cream in Mango Vanilla, and EpidermxII (like coconut, I think), Mountain Ocean Skin Trip Coconut Lotion. And I don't use this anymore because of the SLS, but I loved the strong jasmine scent of LUSH's Flying Fox shower gel. Plus I love plain rosewater and/or rose-scented stuff.

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
blackmamba
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:11 am      Reply with quote
I'm particularly fond of cellcosmet's signature scent. I also love the smell of jaquas buttcream line!! Makes me want cake!!
Hannah-Louise
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:28 pm      Reply with quote
I like anything with a strawberry scent, but product wise I adore JI's lip plumping gloss it tastes and smells delicious.
bamboo
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:13 pm      Reply with quote
Benefit's "That Gal"..............
It's made of fresh strawberries or something, smells like heaven!!
hahaqj
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:00 am      Reply with quote
fresh rose mask
higig
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:47 am      Reply with quote
I prefer reju mask and vit c vivier.
yomama606
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:43 am      Reply with quote
My problem with Lipstick or Lip gloss that smells so good, is that I end up licking my lips way too much. I love Burts Bees too...smells sweet.
fairlady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:54 am      Reply with quote
There are several products that smell so incredibly awesome, putting them on feels like a mini spa retreat Smile

Burt's Bee Marshmallow Vanishing Cream. I am currently using this as a neck cream. It is so light & airy. Smells fantastic. Leaves skin super soft.

Victoria Secrets 'Love Spell' from their secret garden collection. I am always amazed at how this scent just makes me feel so feminine and sexy Wink

Philosophy Shampoo's - So many terrific scents to choose from; Strawberry Milkshake, Raspberry Sorbet, Vanilla Birthday Cake, Tangerine, Coconut Frosting, Red Delicious Apple, Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream....and many more! These are so nice for special occasions. The smell is party for the senses.

One line I do not care for is Valmont. (sorry Valmont lovers)The scent in their products is so overwhelming perfumed it gives me an instant headache. I am also the type of person that cannot tolerate walking through a perfume department - major headache trigger.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:06 am      Reply with quote
I really like the smell of Valmonts products, they smell fresh and clean. I also really love Naturderms Lavender and papaya cleansing foam, smells good enough to eat.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
Kate Somerville's gentle cleanser smells great. It has lavender in it and I really like the way it foams up and gives a good cleaning.
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:21 pm      Reply with quote
YSL GoldenGlosses!! MMM raspberries!! Awesome golden shine too!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:30 pm      Reply with quote
I like the scent of Fresh's products.
so sweet and tasty.
erikaj35
5% products discount

Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:21 am      Reply with quote
All of the Yonka skin line smells delicious!!! As far as body products go, nothing beats Laura Mercier creams (especially the Creme' Brulee). All of Fresh products also feel amazing and smell wonderful.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:48 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |