Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Makeup/skincare items you have very few of
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lynnec
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:16 am      Reply with quote
While reading the topic about makeup and skincare items you have lots of I was thinking about all the stuff I have in my bathroom. I have tons of cleansers and masks and moisturizers, but I hardly have any makeup. I've found what works for me, and don't really experiment with it. I figure if you have only one or two of something it means you've found a great product.

So what do you have very little of?
londonfan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:21 am      Reply with quote
I hardly have any hair styling products. I have quite long hair, and most styling products would go limp...sometimes I use some hairspray, but only when it really needs to be in one place.

I cannot really say I have little makeup or skincare-products...guess I am a bit of a junkie in that department... Drool
felinehhy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:01 am      Reply with quote
i only have one mascra and it is very cheap
seldom use it
Embarassed
angel06
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:14 am      Reply with quote
I dont have mask at all, i really want to have one but i felt its not really necessary and i cant afford anymore. I try to just have the basic so i dont have to spend a fortune.
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:35 am      Reply with quote
I don't have any blushes. I never mastered the proper way to apply it so I just don't buy it.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:54 pm      Reply with quote
I have lots of makeup items except for foundation, never liked it even though I probably could use some.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:39 pm      Reply with quote
I only have a few blushes and liquid foundations because I've never really figured out how to apply them nicely; I've never mastered beautiful eyeshadow application either but for some reason I have a ton of those. Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:24 pm      Reply with quote
Aside from lipglosses, I have very little makeup.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:38 pm      Reply with quote
i don't have an eyeliner or a mascara. i'm sure i don't know how to apply them properly because when i did, i looked like a drag queen on a bad day Sad

since starting L2K, i now only have one lipgloss!
miranets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:22 pm      Reply with quote
I don't have any fancy haircare products, and for makeup I have one blush and no dark coloured eyeliner/shadow type products, they just don't work on me.
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:04 am      Reply with quote
I don't have any foundation, and I hardly have any blush (just Benetint). I never thought powder blushes looked good on people when I was growing up, though now I realize that that was probably more due to bad color choices and applications than anything else!

I also have always thought foundation looked really bad and obvious on most people. Again, that's probably more true for people who apply it wrong and pick the wrong shade -- I'm sure there are plenty of foundation-wearers out there that I've never noticed, because their makeup is just perfectly subtle. But I've never liked the stuff, and I feel freakishly unnatural and wrong if I wear any.

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:42 am      Reply with quote
id say lipstick lol cause i hardly ever use it not cause i found the one.

second on the list would be toner. again cause i hardly ever use it. And i just have the sample ones at the moment. i always try it a few days but i cant get myself into the habit of using a toner. Confused

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
I'm the same way and I think it' funny. I have countless amounts of skin care products but as for makeup, I have just a little. I only have one foundation, one powder, one pencil eyeliner and one liquid! I only things I have multiples of are eyeshadow, mascara, lipgloss and lipstick!
autumn95
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:38 pm      Reply with quote
While I have a lot of makeup (especially MMU) I wear lipgloss, lipstick daily; I don't use lip pencils. I am not sure if I even have any....

I do have a lot of hair styling products. I am getting better about my skin care products as most of my things are HG and repurchase.
bluepacific
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
I don't have much to begin with, but I don't have any blushes.
flitcraft
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:48 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't got any mascara at all, and only one eyeliner. In fact, other than lipsticks, I haven't got a lot of makeup items in any category. Skincare, though, is another matter.
ch3r
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:10 pm      Reply with quote
lip stuff. i love the look of gloss, but my lips are chronically dry and chapped so i end up just wearing aquaphor all the time.
Canadian Girl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:33 pm      Reply with quote
I only have one face moistuizer, hydrocortisone cream. I know it may be bad using is as often as I do- but its the only thing that helps my skin stay clear of acne and stay moisturized- I use very little of it.

Other than that- I must have every color in the rainbow for all types of makeup!
annie313
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:24 pm      Reply with quote
I guess I don't have a lot of masks. My rosacea has flared so many times with them that I just don't use them.
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:45 pm      Reply with quote
Oh yeah, I'm not a mask girl either. At all. My skin is super-sensitive and combination, and most masks either irritate me, or don't do much of anything at all.

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
chorally
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:25 pm      Reply with quote
very interesting topic... Surprised
I have one tube of foundation and one box of loose powder only. I seldom use eyeliner nor lip liner.
tsjmom
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:08 am      Reply with quote
Eyeshadow b/c I don't really know how to apply it but mostly b/c it always ends up creasing in my eye and I hate that. (How's that for a run on sentence Embarassed )

46, curly dk blonde hair, fair, blue eyes, very oily T-zone. HGs: Tazorac .05% gel; Avene/Bioderma s/s (very high spf AND ppd); Cellbone vit Cie 20%; Cellbone Hyperpeptides; IFP 5% bha/10% aha; Obagi Clear; 'curly girl' method (no poo, just co wash) for my 3b curls.
carforum
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
Eyeshadow~ I don't like put too many colors on my face

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
liquid foundation - just can't get the hang of applying it. I'll stick to the mineral powder foundations.
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:44 pm      Reply with quote
i don't really have any foundation. i think if you use really good skin care and kinda have good skin genes, foundation becomes unnecessary.

i also don't really have mascara, besides one.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:08 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |