Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Undereye circles.....GONE!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
sleepy

Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:41 pm      Reply with quote
Hey everyone!

I've been perusing this site for about three years, and have used many of your great tips! Now, I finally have one of my own to share.

I am soooooooo excited! I have always had really dark undereye circles, that looked alot like dark rings under my eyes. They are an unfortunate inherited thing. My mother has the exact same problem, and so does my 7 yr old son. I have tried (almost) everything under the sun, and some things, like PTR K cream, have worked a little, nothing has really helped that much.

I got a sample of Sothys destressing eye mask when I ordered a sample of the Cellcosmet eye cream. Needless to say, I was more excited by the Cellcosmet because of all of the great reviews. However, I found myself drawn to the Sothys, probably because I am a sucker for anything that has the word mask on it.... Laughing Anyways, I have been using the Sothys for three days now, and I woke up this morning, looked in the mirror and was shocked! My first thought was that I must have gone to bed with some concealor still on, but upon closer inspection.....my eyes were free of makeup! To me this is nothing short of a miracle. I've already ordered the one ounce size, which should last at least 6 months because you need so little.

Sorry for the uber-rambling post, but I just wanted to share my discovery! Dark circles no more! Very Happy
MAHARANI
5% products discount

Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
sleepy,

Thanks for sharing your experience.I, like you, have tried many products over the years, with varying results but nothing that I could get really excited about.

Will definitely give this a try and will let you know how I get on.

Once again, thanks for sharing.
Hannah-Louise
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:08 pm      Reply with quote
I think I'll be buying this as a present for a friend. I'm sure she'd love it.
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:09 pm      Reply with quote
sleepy wrote:
Hey everyone!

I've been perusing this site for about three years, and have used many of your great tips! Now, I finally have one of my own to share.

I am soooooooo excited! I have always had really dark undereye circles, that looked alot like dark rings under my eyes. They are an unfortunate inherited thing. My mother has the exact same problem, and so does my 7 yr old son. I have tried (almost) everything under the sun, and some things, like PTR K cream, have worked a little, nothing has really helped that much.

I got a sample of Sothys destressing eye mask when I ordered a sample of the Cellcosmet eye cream. Needless to say, I was more excited by the Cellcosmet because of all of the great reviews. However, I found myself drawn to the Sothys, probably because I am a sucker for anything that has the word mask on it.... Laughing Anyways, I have been using the Sothys for three days now, and I woke up this morning, looked in the mirror and was shocked! My first thought was that I must have gone to bed with some concealor still on, but upon closer inspection.....my eyes were free of makeup! To me this is nothing short of a miracle. I've already ordered the one ounce size, which should last at least 6 months because you need so little.

Sorry for the uber-rambling post, but I just wanted to share my discovery! Dark circles no more! Very Happy

I've got some of the mask and forgot I had it. Now I'll have to pull it out of the back of the cabinet and try it out again.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
Sleepy, congratulations on your defeat of the dark circles and please keep us updated on whether the product continues to produce good results or fizzles out.

Anyone else who tries or has tried this product before I'm curious to see what you think. I've been noticing some dark circles lately but haven't figured out what I'm going to do about them. This mask sounds very interesting.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:31 am      Reply with quote
thank u, i'll ask the sample next time.

5% products discount

Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:37 am      Reply with quote
I read lots of positive reviews about Sothys Hydroptimale THI3 Mask, and now I'll add the destressing eye mask on my target list. I never try any Sothys product, but I know they have some great products and would like to try!
sleepy

Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:21 am      Reply with quote
It's so amazing to actually find a product that really works, that I also ordered the Desquacrem and Active Moisturizer for oily skin. If they are as awesome as this, I will definately let you know.

I had all but given up on products and their overly hyped claims, but this one has renewed my faith (a little) Laughing
Canadian Girl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:40 pm      Reply with quote
sleepy wrote:
Hey everyone!

Sleepy,
I'm definately going to try this product- thanks for the review. I just wanted to know if you applied it like the manufacturer suggests- applying, leaving for 10 mins and then wiping excess off and then apply an eye cream. Or did you apply it differently?
Thanks!
CG
bugfish
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:15 pm      Reply with quote
Sleepy, this is almost the first time i really hear somebody saying that an eye cream or eye mask does work. I've used different products over the years and I never found anything that does any job. maybe that's why it takes a long time for me to use up a tube.

anyway, good to know. I'll ask a sample next time I order and see the result.
felinehhy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:30 am      Reply with quote
congratulations for the good news
but to me, sorry, i don't think a external product could remove the circles
only concealer could conceal them
i think sleep is good for the panda eyes
anyway, thanks for sharing,next time i will have a try on the eye mask you recommond
maybe it would be a stuff bringing me miracle
thanks
sleepy

Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:50 am      Reply with quote
Actually, I put it on at night. I slather all over the eye area, then just go to sleep. It seemed to work well that way. Haven't tried it as just a mask, don't see the need to! I woke up today and my fiancee looked at me and asked why I went to bed with makeup on! Shock It took me washing my face in front of him to make him believe that I wasn't wearing any. Maybe he thought I had a little midnight tryst or something. Laughing
yobi
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:59 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for sharing, I already gave up the dark circle problem, and now you give me new hope. Very Happy
Ambien
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:57 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Sleepy, I'd add that on to my list of products to try!
angelwings1226
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
sleepy wrote:
Actually, I put it on at night. I slather all over the eye area, then just go to sleep. It seemed to work well that way. Haven't tried it as just a mask, don't see the need to! I woke up today and my fiancee looked at me and asked why I went to bed with makeup on! Shock It took me washing my face in front of him to make him believe that I wasn't wearing any. Maybe he thought I had a little midnight tryst or something. Laughing

Lol. My boyfriend would probably do the same thing. I have a friend who has dark under eye circles, and will not leave the house to get her mail without putting on concealer. I will have to tell her about this! Thanks!
irka
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:04 pm      Reply with quote
hmm,great-something else I need to spend money on Embarassed
Kiwi bird
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:05 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for your comments

5% products discount

Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
I live in the Uk and can't seem to find a website based in the Uk for this sothys product. Any Uk'ers manage to get hold of this.
angelwings1226
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:28 pm      Reply with quote
MAHARANI wrote:
I live in the Uk and can't seem to find a website based in the Uk for this sothys product. Any Uk'ers manage to get hold of this.

They sell it here on EDS. At least thats where sleepy got the sample from, so I am assuming you could get it right here from this site. Smile
ildipoo
5% products discount

Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:11 pm      Reply with quote
OK I am going to try the Sothy's but I wonder what's in it that makes it work so well. The ingredient list seems rather short ?
MAHARANI
5% products discount

Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:45 pm      Reply with quote
angelwings1226 wrote:
MAHARANI wrote:

They sell it here on EDS. At least thats where sleepy got the sample from, so I am assuming you could get it right here from this site. Smile

Unfortunately whenever I try to purchase from any of the sites listed on this forum they state that they cannot dispatch to uk
MAHARANI
5% products discount

Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:58 pm      Reply with quote
angelwings1226,

I decided to try the link on the forum and this is the first company that I have used on this site that can dispatch internationally. So thanks for the suggestion.
angelwings1226
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:34 pm      Reply with quote
MAHARANI wrote:
angelwings1226,

I decided to try the link on the forum and this is the first company that I have used on this site that can dispatch internationally. So thanks for the suggestion.

No problem! Im glad it worked for you! Very Happy
brenpatsa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
Anybody else try this and get good results? I looked at the ingredients and nothing jumps out as earth-shattering but if works well for lots of people, then hey, I am all for it!!
daydreamingda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:36 pm      Reply with quote
brenpatsa wrote:
Anybody else try this and get good results? I looked at the ingredients and nothing jumps out as earth-shattering but if works well for lots of people, then hey, I am all for it!!

i seconded! cant see any miracle ingredients in it...
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:14 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |