Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Weird celebrity crush?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
pandora77
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:29 am      Reply with quote
A few weeks ago a magazine in the UK Heat ran a contest for the weirdest celebrity crush.
James May a presenter from top gear ( a motering program) won. I have to admit I think he is very yummy indeed but I was very surprised to find out that so many others share my secret passion! I guess it is his intelligence and sense of humour that makes him so appealling to me and half the women in britain, he is also so very english it just makes you want to ruffle his feathers! Here is a link to a pic of him:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_May

Here is a cute clip of him talking about driving a bus ...swoon!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aichDPlaUKY&feature=related

So who is your weird celebrity crush and why?
bamboo
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, the first time I've heard of him Smile

Mine is Hugh Grant... Don't know why... But he's just so cute with that little bad grin!!
Rebecca1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:37 pm      Reply with quote
Oh boy.....don't get me started...Johnny Depp!! Think Chocolate`.
Gets this old girls blood boiling Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:03 am      Reply with quote
Yesterday I got completely caught up in watching Viggo Mortensen on youtube.

I felt all gloopy about him...

He started his own publishing house, and has published
poems and photographs, as well as being a great actor.

I think I may have a crush on him...
Juliemarie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:57 am      Reply with quote
Hey pandora 77, I like Richard from Top gear Embarassed
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:50 am      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
Yesterday I got completely caught up in watching Viggo Mortensen on youtube.

I felt all gloopy about him...

He started his own publishing house, and has published
poems and photographs, as well as being a great actor.

I think I may have a crush on him...

I KNOW I have a crush on Viggo! He's a real man and an artist all the way around. I went to the Track 16 Gallery in Santa Monica last year to see his photography and the work of a featured Icelandic landscape artist. Although I prefer paintings over photography any day of the week, I actually liked Viggo's photography. BTW, for the movie " A Perfect Murder", Viggo did all those paintings!

Sighh....... He's been nominated for an Oscar, I hope he wins!

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:33 am      Reply with quote
Stephen Colbert, Jon Stewart and Conan O' Brian. Maybe not the most handsome guys but the humor and smarts they all possess are such a turn on!
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:55 am      Reply with quote
vonstella wrote:
Stephen Colbert, Jon Stewart and Conan O' Brian. Maybe not the most handsome guys but the humor and smarts they all possess are such a turn on!

I agree; none of these guys [well, except for Jon Stewart, a gorgeous man by any standards] are classic handsome but their intelligence, wit and humor make them vera, vera HOT!

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
Penelope
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:15 am      Reply with quote
James Spader -

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:37 am      Reply with quote
Penelope wrote:
James Spader -

Totally sexy (albeit neurotic) in The Secretary!
ddang
5% products discount

Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:33 pm      Reply with quote
Ironically I was about to post Heath Ledger as one of my weird celebrity crushes (I didnt think he was attractive at all until I saw him in Brokeback Mountain with Jake Gyllenhaal..Weird..) and I just found out he died Sad I am mega bummed
pandora77
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:45 pm      Reply with quote
That is so sad about Heath Ledger! I am really shocked he just had a child the other year as well Sad . What a tragic waste.
TooInvolved
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:37 am      Reply with quote
My celeb crush is Kenny Hotz
pandora77
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:20 am      Reply with quote
I admire Viggo as an artist but he doesn't really do it for me as a man, James Spader however ... Drool

Vonstella, I totally agree that a good sense of humour and intellegence are about the sexiest assets a man can have.
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:47 pm      Reply with quote
id have to agree about johnny depp Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation and maybe hugh grant Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
Tooinvolved- that's so funny that you like Kenny... I have a total crush on Spenny!
I LOVE Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert too, but I think my weirdest celebrity crush is Dr. Mcdreamy...but ONLY on Grey's Anatomy. Patrick Dempsey in real life doesn't really do it for me. I have a thing for doctors...
Bunny7475
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:31 am      Reply with quote
I took "weird" celebrity crushes to indicate those that are on actors not "typically" sexy in which case mine would be Peter Sarsgaard, Vincent Donofrio and perhaps strangest of all Richard Belzer (stand-up comic, plays a detective on Law & Order SVU). Oh, and Anthony Bourdain, the "No Reservations" guy. He is smokin' HOT.
Canadian Girl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:29 pm      Reply with quote
I think Daniel Craig is so dreamy....
Juliemarie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:28 am      Reply with quote
Freddie Mercury - yes, weird...
londonfan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:58 pm      Reply with quote
Besides the obvious (hello mr Depp), David Caruso who plays Horatio Caine in CSI Miami...he plays such an endearing personality...
charlibets
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
Colin Firth and Mark Ruffalo
TooInvolved
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:04 pm      Reply with quote
lynnec wrote:
Tooinvolved- that's so funny that you like Kenny... I have a total crush on Spenny!

Cool!
appletini
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:05 am      Reply with quote
Forrest Whitaker!!! I think I may have drooled over him before on EDS, but I have no shame.
He may walk with a limp and have a problem with one eye, but he’s sexy as hell... does it for me anyway ...oooh errr... I want that man!
Nymue
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:04 am      Reply with quote
What a fun topic. Johnny Depp is my "normal" celebrity crush. But for weird, I'd have to say Joel McHale from Talk Soup and Dr. Drew. I've liked Dr. Drew ever since I used to watch Loveline on Mtv as a teenager. Surprised
fairlady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:29 am      Reply with quote
Oh yes Johnny Depp - What a Hottie Very Happy

But my weird celebrity crush is Hugh Laurie (Dr. Gregory House from the series 'House'). This guy is not your typical good looking man but something about him is very sexy...maybe the blue eyes and the whole attitude thingy.

Anyways...I tevo House every week and my Husband knows that's my other man Wink

Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:42 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |