Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Increase BREAST growth eating PAPAYA!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
pandora77
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:51 am      Reply with quote
miranets wrote:
There is quite a large 'natural breast enhancement' community out there.. some swear by taking potent herbs, and there is currently a new trend to massage the breasts and nipples for an hour twice a day to promote growth in the milk ducts which leads to an increase in breast size (and triggers lactation!)... I honestly don't know if these things are safe in the long term as there are no studies on such things. Papaya is well purported amongst the Asian community for stimulating breast growth, but I have also heard eating adzuki beans is also good Rolling Eyes

I don't know about anyone else but I just don't have the time to massage my breasts for 2 hours a day! I find it hard enough getting the time to try and keep up with my skincare, exercise etc.
I saw a tv show where a woman with a very small bust wore suction pumps over her chest every night for months to increase her breast size, and although it did enlarge her boobs a wee bit it looked really painful and I wasn't convinced that the effects would last once she stopped. I do however understand why women go to such lengths for a natural increase as I really dislike the idea of having some inorganic material inserted into my body and I appreciate that being to small or too saggy really damages womens confidence. For me as long as I am not too sagguy I think I will be able to live with myself au natural Smile .
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:05 pm      Reply with quote
haha.. I heard about this too, not sure if that is true...

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:50 pm      Reply with quote
I think a lot of the time these things work if you believe in them; if you doubt the whole time then they will inevitably prove to be ineffective. Studies have been done to show that mind prevails over matter when it comes to the body-like when they give a group a placebo pill and tell them it will help them with whatever they are having trouble with. Suddenly members of that group start to magically feel better.
pumpingmummy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
I wouldn't dismiss this altogether. Like a poster said, certain foods do trigger the production of certain hormones.

True story: I breastfed and pumped milk at work for both my sons - with DS2 I pumped for two years, and nursed til he was 3 (he was soooo difficult to wean. As a result as you can imagine (but don't) my boobs sagged big time and I wouldn't let DH touch me there because I was so embarrassed - they looked and felt so soft and unsexy. I did push-ups and whathaveyous, massaged breast gel and firming breast cream and all that but nothing worked. I thought that was it, my boobs had no hope and the only solution would be surgery.

Anyways we had an Indonesian maid - and Indonesians have herbal concoctions they call jamu and she made some for me. She said it was good for women. I thought well it wouldn't hurt to try so I drank it up 3 times a day everyday for a few months . But I could see and feel results in two weeks!

My breasts actually literally like magic filled up! They were no bigger than usual, but they were firm and full! And my butt tightened up as well, and the best part is that my ehem also got tighter (gave me a lot of confidence during sex), and all this without surgery!

I wish I could give you the recipe, but I don't. My maid has returned to her country so I get ready made jamu capsules instead now. I don't take them that often these days but if I feel my boobs looking south I'll start taking them again and they'd perk up again!

My dad also got rid of his hypertension and went off his medication completely (to his doctor's surprise) after a course of lingzhe, a Chinese herbal remedy. So the bottomline is - yes, these remedies are not all nonsense and some of them can work.

I would just give papaya and milk a try. Milk isn't all that fattening and you can balance out the fat and protein with exercise and other foods. Plus I suspect with that much papaya everyday you'll never have problems emptying your bowels!
angelwings1226
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
pumpingmummy wrote:
I wouldn't dismiss this altogether. Like a poster said, certain foods do trigger the production of certain hormones.

True story: I breastfed and pumped milk at work for both my sons - with DS2 I pumped for two years, and nursed til he was 3 (he was soooo difficult to wean. As a result as you can imagine (but don't) my boobs sagged big time and I wouldn't let DH touch me there because I was so embarrassed - they looked and felt so soft and unsexy. I did push-ups and whathaveyous, massaged breast gel and firming breast cream and all that but nothing worked. I thought that was it, my boobs had no hope and the only solution would be surgery.

Anyways we had an Indonesian maid - and Indonesians have herbal concoctions they call jamu and she made some for me. She said it was good for women. I thought well it wouldn't hurt to try so I drank it up 3 times a day everyday for a few months . But I could see and feel results in two weeks!

My breasts actually literally like magic filled up! They were no bigger than usual, but they were firm and full! And my butt tightened up as well, and the best part is that my ehem also got tighter (gave me a lot of confidence during sex), and all this without surgery!

I wish I could give you the recipe, but I don't. My maid has returned to her country so I get ready made jamu capsules instead now. I don't take them that often these days but if I feel my boobs looking south I'll start taking them again and they'd perk up again!

My dad also got rid of his hypertension and went off his medication completely (to his doctor's surprise) after a course of lingzhe, a Chinese herbal remedy. So the bottomline is - yes, these remedies are not all nonsense and some of them can work.

I would just give papaya and milk a try. Milk isn't all that fattening and you can balance out the fat and protein with exercise and other foods. Plus I suspect with that much papaya everyday you'll never have problems emptying your bowels!

Wow! Where do you get the ready made jamu capsules from?
pumpingmummy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:29 pm      Reply with quote
There are plenty of them here imported from Indonesia, but you just have to be careful and read the label to make sure they're approved by the Health Ministry.

I get them at this shop that sells all kinds of jamu stuff from Indonesia.
angelwings1226
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:01 pm      Reply with quote
pumpingmummy wrote:
There are plenty of them here imported from Indonesia, but you just have to be careful and read the label to make sure they're approved by the Health Ministry.

I get them at this shop that sells all kinds of jamu stuff from Indonesia.

Ok. I was thinking about trying to find some online. Im not sure if they have a store that sells that kind of stuff here. Whats the Health Ministry? Here its the FDA, and Im not sure if I purchased them online if I would be able to tell if they were approved or not, given that I wouldnt have the bottle in my hand. Whats the name of the stuff you get?
pumpingmummy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:15 pm      Reply with quote
Okay sorry I meant the Malaysian Health Ministry. we don't have FDA.

Sari Ayu or Mustika Ratu are two brands I use frequently, they are reknowned here and have been trusted for effectiveness for decades.
angelwings1226
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:20 pm      Reply with quote
pumpingmummy wrote:
Okay sorry I meant the Malaysian Health Ministry. we don't have FDA.

Sari Ayu or Mustika Ratu are two brands I use frequently, they are reknowned here and have been trusted for effectiveness for decades.

Interesting. I really like this type of stuff-getting results naturally and without surgery. I will have to check it out.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:19 pm      Reply with quote
tasha92337 wrote:
i have this friend from Southern california FIRMLY BELIEVES and DOES SO QUITE RELIGIOUSLY to eat papaya with full cream milk. she also boils fresh dandelion roots to make a Dandelion drink… her bust size has INDEED INCREASED…

any comments? Very Happy

She probably got implants while you weren't looking...LOL

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Stardustdy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:54 pm      Reply with quote
well I do believe those herb works if it's to firm your sagging breasts. I don't actually believe that it will increase the actual size. They always said that their breasts increased by 1-2 cups that's cuz when your breasts are sagging, they seem smaller compared to when they are firm and perked up.

I heard Thailand has this herb called Purifica __________ ....in which it's supposed to increase your breast size. Don't know if it's true or not.... Confused
cathy_jean
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:17 am      Reply with quote
I just bought some lovely Calvin Klein bras with a little padding -- after years of wearing stretchy camisoles with shelf bras -- and they give an instant "increase" to the bust size Laughing Laughing Laughing

5% products discount

Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
Pumpingmummy,
what is the name of the pills that you are buying? I went on the manufacturer's website, but couldn't find the pills for breast's increase.
Thanks
Miss Shoes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
Im a 34A and all my weight goes to my tummy & thighs. So i think I'll skip the full fat milk & papaya.

I read that fenugreek herb will increase your bust but I havent tried it.
I just wear a really good push up...

Victoria Secret Very Sexy Collection is the best there is.
mila100
5% products discount

Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:06 pm      Reply with quote
Miss Shoes,
check greenbush website for their herbs. I read about it yesterday and very interested. I posted a new topic to see if someone tried.
greenswizzle
5% products discount

Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:17 pm      Reply with quote
I have always wondered if these things worked. I have heard that dong quai also works for this.

The best 'supplement' for me is a really good push up- I only wear Secret Embrace by VS and it's a miracle bra.
jessyyann
5% products discount

Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
It also bother me.
If my weight loss, the breast will decrease as well....
I'm tring the Clarins bust lotion [Enhanced fullness] for two weeks. Till now, no effect...>_<!
hx32
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:18 pm      Reply with quote
I heard that too. don't think it is true
sahmisme
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
What you got for shrinking your boobs? Laughing My back is killing me and I would really love to not wear a bra. Laughing
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:49 am      Reply with quote
haha me too most of my weight goes on my tummy area......this is the area i have problem with.......i want it flat washboard lol its sooooooo hard... but i notice maybe its my imagination when i exercise too much and cut down on most fats im possibly abit slimmer in the bust/chest area Confused

also that thing about papaya i was aware of it being related to evening out skintone as its kinda like a natural bleach but who knew it had many other uses too such as breast enhancement! Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:10 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone here tried breast enlargement pills? Embarassed
Fox
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
miranets wrote:
There is quite a large 'natural breast enhancement' community out there.. some swear by taking potent herbs, and there is currently a new trend to massage the breasts and nipples for an hour twice a day to promote growth in the milk ducts which leads to an increase in breast size (and triggers lactation!)...

For an HOUR for TWICE a day?! Where do they get the time? Shock

Actually, on one message board I was looking at (it was about beauty and I was looking at DIY recipes) one woman said she'd brought pads that you put in your bra cups. The pads vibrated. She'd been wearing them all day, vibrating her breasts. Seriously! It's such a giggle what some people do, even she thought it was hilarious. She'd been wearing them all week. She even went to the shops wearing them.

I wonder if her boobs made a buzzing noise?
Fox
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:38 pm      Reply with quote
Miss Shoes wrote:
Im a 34A and all my weight goes to my tummy & thighs. So i think I'll skip the full fat milk & papaya.

I read that fenugreek herb will increase your bust but I havent tried it.
I just wear a really good push up...

Victoria Secret Very Sexy Collection is the best there is.

I'm a 32A. I try not to think these things - we are all unique snowflakes etc etc, we shouldn't let patriarchy dictate or self-esteem, body image or breast size - but if someone came up with a pill proven to make me bigger with no side effects, then I'd take it. Maybe. Possibly. I'd want to take it anyway. I think. Ahh! Is that bad? Confused

Anyway, I don't know if fenugreek works but it's used in a lot of herbal breast enlargement pills (I just did a quick google).

For example, the formula in Perfect C, Zoft, Breast Actives, Breast Success, Ultra Enhance and Bust Fuel (I'm raising my eyebrow at the last one's name) all contain fenugreek. Only one of the pills on the top five products on thewww.Breast-Enhansement-Advisory.com list doesn't have fenugreek in it.

Most of these pills use similar herbs, like wild yam. L-Tyrosine seems to be a popular ingredient too.

As has already been said though, there's no guarantee these pills work. The cynical side of me says that the testimonials on the website are all fabricated, but part of me wants to believe them.

I'll say this though: there is no doubt that this is a big money spinner. People will lie to get your money, but they'd also work really hard to get it too. The company that comes up with a breast enhancement pill that works will make a massive fortune, so it wouldn't surprise me if one day they actually did it.
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
Tell your friend to mature before she makes her decision. Everyone is super skinny when younger. As you age, its a different story. Take a look at her mother.
mowgli
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:32 am      Reply with quote
ooo I better stay away from papaya then, being a 30DD really sucks from my point of view, id do anything to go down to a C cup...maybe I will try the jojoba and rose oil combination, as long as it doesn make my boobs bigger cant hurt!
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:56 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |