Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Product for flushing/dilated face blood vessels?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:38 pm      Reply with quote
Anyone know anything good for this? I've started flushing, may be something I'm eating but until I figure it out I'd love to use something topical that would help.

THanks
Lola Moroney
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:23 am      Reply with quote
It might be something spicy you are eating but I have tried lots of anti redness creams and I have found none successful the one I am currently using is Gatineau and its lovely but has no effect. Mine is more sensitive as well as red so I have to be careful. There are lots of products with green colouring which are supposed to help but I just love Dior skinflash concealer
Cadia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
I started flushing a while back too. I believe for me it was due to the Retin A (or Retin A and cp together).

However, I've found La Roche-Posay's Rosalic XL to be excellent. It's a light green moisturiser which has really brought my skin back to normal. I used it for a couple of weeks and after that flushing was no longer a problem Very Happy If applied when red, you can actually see it's working.
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:13 pm      Reply with quote
Donnell K-Derm cream.contains Vit K,this product is for bruising and rosacea,helps to fade spider veins too
lily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
lucyluc- have you used it and did it work?
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
yes,I bought it from a dr., it does help red cheeks etc....I think you can buy it online as well if you google the company.
Smoky1
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
My skintone is a lot more uneven these days, with red splotches here and there, and red cheeks. I used a sample of Gatineau Soothing Concentrate (Sensitive skin rescue), and it really took the redness out. I would use my moisturizer over it. I still had to wear concealer so it wasn't perfect.

I treated myself to a facial yesterday and was dreading it, as my face was red and spotted from acne marks. The Dermalogica facial was fabulous! I walked out of there with even toned skin and needed nothing but some blusher and lipstick! I'll have to ask the salon exactly what they used on my skin. (I was so relaxed when I left that I didn't ask anything!) Sadly, the Dermalogica eye cream they used did bother me; my eyes watered the whole day.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:30 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |