Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Eye creams - Any suggestions?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Esme
5% products discount

Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:23 am      Reply with quote
I'm looking for a new eye cream - I'm 42 and just starting to get slight under eye lines - I am currently using Creme de la Mer but think its time for a change - any suggestions?
higig
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:25 am      Reply with quote
Obagi pro c serum 5% eye contour may builds collagen.
stovetop
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:41 am      Reply with quote
Esme - I too am on the hunt for a new eye cream - have used the following with unimpressive results - Jan Marini Eye Intervention, PSF Cranberry, Obagi NuDerm, Cellex-c, Elizabeth Grant, Aloette. I am open to suggestions - I am over 55. Anyone???
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:13 am      Reply with quote
Have you ever try Burt's bee repair serum? It can reduce small wrinkle under eye very well.
Nanapost
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:43 am      Reply with quote
Hello ladies (and gents!)
I've been away a very long time...just crazy with work and family. Anyhow a while ago someone mentioned Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Firm for Eyes and Lips and said it was wonderful. I, too, am feeling/seeing the effects of aging around my eyes. I've always had darkness (genetic)which I've covered with every conceivable product (so far Bobbi Brown 3-step program works the best for me)but lately I'm seeing some droopiness Shock under my eyes. I'm 58 so I suppose I should expect some of this stuff and I'll go down fighting every new sign. Very Happy
autumnApple
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:03 am      Reply with quote
I also want an eye cream to help the lines. I'm currently using Murad Essential-C Eye Cream SPF 15. It's not making it better or worse. Anyone know a good hydrating eye cream to help the lines/wrinkle?
Lola Moroney
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:38 am      Reply with quote
I think that Diors 60/80 is a good eye cream
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:05 pm      Reply with quote
Chantecaille Stress Repair Concentrate Eye Cream is very expensive but very good.
existential lady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
I love OSEA eyes and lips. It leaves the eye area very smooth. (I do not use it for lips at all). Another one that I am liking is Juara Sweet Black Tea Eye Cream. I put these over PSF Phyto-Lift Cranberry Eye Gel. They all work very well in tandem, sink in beautifully and are not overly rich. By the way I have dry skin. All these products are available on EDS and I recommend them.
GordonGirl

Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:16 pm      Reply with quote
Nanapost wrote:
Hello ladies (and gents!)
I've been away a very long time...just crazy with work and family. Anyhow a while ago someone mentioned Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Firm for Eyes and Lips and said it was wonderful.

This is a fabulous product!
Esme
5% products discount

Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:33 am      Reply with quote
Still on my quest! - The Dr Sebagh Eye Expert cream has been recommended to me - has anyone tried it?
T-Marie
5% products discount

Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:34 am      Reply with quote
I have been using VIVANT WINK eye rejuvenation cream for about a month now and LOVE IT!! I am 41 years old and had been experiencing the fine lines, crepiness, etc. in the undereye area and tried many eye creams. Either they were too light and not moisturizing enough or they were too heavy and greasy which made my eye makeup slide off. I cannot live a day without this stuff. The directions say to use nightly, but I use in a.m. and p.m. (I started with a sample through dianayvonne.com) and then purchased the full size through a different website due to other products I was purchasing at the time.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:13 pm      Reply with quote
I use both tns recovery complex and revive eye gel,I am going to be 54 and I have very few lines under eye.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
Still on my quest! - The Dr Sebagh Eye Expert cream has been recommended to me - has anyone tried it?

I have tried the Dr. Sebagh eye cream and I was not impressed, it was a little waxy. I do love his exfoliating mask though. A few eye creams I have tried and like are Elemis Pro-Collagen eye renewal, Chantecaille stress repair eye cream and Kate Somerville eye repair.
Mau
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:39 am      Reply with quote
I changed a lot of eye creams during last 2 years (before I never used them). Mostly OTC products.
I loved Shiseido Benefiance line (I used both revitalizing and anti-wrinkle creams) for its moisturizing effect. I really saw a difference in my crow's feet lines. Then I used Dior's Capture 60/80 and loved it also! Now I am in middle of YSL lifting eye cream's bottle and I like how creepiness under my eyes is disappearing.
Overall, I am very pleased with those products. Crow's feet lines and some creepiness I suffered after failed experiments with some products are almost gone.
I also used Peter Thomas Roth's cream with argireline but wasn't impressed at all.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:33 am      Reply with quote
I too have been looking for a miracle eye cream. Some of the favorites among posters have been Sothys Destressing Mask, True Radiance eye, Remergent Microcirculation, Phytomer Lift, PSF Cranberry Lift. With so many choices that some posters are raving about, it's difficult to make a decision.
My major concern, besides wrinkles, is puffiness and dark circles.
At the moment I'm using Airbrush which is supposed to address puffiness but I haven't seen any improvements in that area.
Suggestions are welcome.
Thanks ladies
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:37 am      Reply with quote
I really like Juvena Juvedical Renewing Eye Serum and my new favourite is Omorovicza Refining Eye Cream. I love it even though it's a tad expensive.
I've used Remergent Microcirculation and wasn't that impressed but perhaps because I was namely using it got help with my dark circles and it didn't seem to help.
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:52 am      Reply with quote
Esme wrote:
I'm looking for a new eye cream - I'm 42 and just starting to get slight under eye lines - I am currently using Creme de la Mer but think its time for a change - any suggestions?
Ladies, you all have to realize, there is no eye cream on earth that will get rid of wrinkles or fine lines. So any moisturizer will do for the eye area to make your wrinkles and fine lines LOOK GOOD, temporarily at least.
rainbowcheng
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:15 am      Reply with quote
valmont vos yuex is good
WinnieHo
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:39 am      Reply with quote
I vote for SJAL ORBE Laughing
sunsun

Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:13 am      Reply with quote
Maybe EA Prevage? Smile
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:24 am      Reply with quote
you can try sisley anti global eye cream, it's so moisturizing and it's a great lip balm during winter.

5% products discount

Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
I tried both sisley eye cream and LP's eye cream. Prefer LP's
Manon20
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
Cellcosmet, i know the price is expensive but the bottle is 1.3 oz and worth each dollars you will paid.
darkwingduck
5% products discount

Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
For a richer eye treatment I like to pat on a thin layer of Decleor Iris night balm.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:58 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |