Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
:: Review :: Jurlique neck serum!! FAB!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
I just tried a sample of this product and MUST write a review. You have to understand I try A LOT of samples, partly due to my job, the other because I am a chronic product junkie, and EDS is my number one shopping destination due to all the GREAT samples they give me.

This product has a light, rich consistency that absorbs in really quickly! The smell is great, jasmine and citrus. Once it is absorbed into the skin your skin feels great, and tighter. Even though this product is expensive I am tempted to purchase a bottle!! Let face it, by the time you get to middle thirties its time to take care of the neck!!
peppy
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:35 pm      Reply with quote
Personally, I found the scent too overwhelming - it is like off-oranges, really strong and it lingers. The colour is also like a murky baby-poo mustard and marks your clothes if you apply it when you are dressed - onto the bra as well. I gave mine away.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:57 pm      Reply with quote
Do you happen to know what ingredients are in it?

TIA

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
havana8

Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:37 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Do you happen to know what ingredients are in it?

TIA

Ingredients: Aqua (Water); Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein; Rosa canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil; Glycerin; Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables; Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil; Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil; PEG-60 Almonds Glycerides; Ginkgo biloba Leaf Extract and Phospholipids; Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C); Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C); Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; Rosa gallica Flower Extract; Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract; Viola odorata (Violet) Extract; Viola tricolor (Heartease) Extract; Sambucus nigra (Black Elder) Flower Extract; Xanthan Gum; Corallina officinalis Extract; Fragrance (Parfum)*; Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Root Extract; Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract; Alcohol; Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate; Lactic Acid; Benzyl Alcohol*; Eugenol*; Geraniol*; Farnesol*; Linalool*; Benzyl Benzoate*; Limonene*. // * From Natural Essential Oil (Jasmine - Jasminum officinale; Myrrh - Commiphora myrrha; Neroli - Citrus aurantium dulcis (Flower); Orange - Citrus aurantium dulcis; Frankincense - Boswellia carterii)
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:16 am      Reply with quote
Thanks havana!

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
rainbowcheng
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:26 am      Reply with quote
How about the actual effect for the neck lines?
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:42 pm      Reply with quote
This sample lasted for quite a long time, and it did have a firming effect on my neck. The texture is so smooth, silkey, and light. Once I ran out I really MISSED the products....EDS is great with the samples, the only things is that it makes me want to purchase the products...and that can get expensive.

The onverall anti-aging effect was more noticalbe than other products I have thus far used. I only have a light ring around the bottom of my neck.
jakee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:43 am      Reply with quote
Feliz wrote:
The onverall anti-aging effect was more noticalbe than other products I have thus far used. I only have a light ring around the bottom of my neck.

What exactly was the "anti-aging effect" of this?
samkaj
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
I would be interested to know which other neck creams / serums you have used so we know what this is being compared to.

Thanks!
msaries1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:47 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, just ordered my Jurlique neck serum.....can't wait to try it! (These forums are wreaking havoc on my credit card!!! Laughing )
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
I have used a melange of anti-aging serums and creams on my neck. I have started noticing the ring effect happening. It is quite light yet nonetheless, occurring!!!

The jurlique product appears to firm the skin once it has been applied, absorbs really fast, leaving a silky smooth skin...NEED TO ORDER A FULL SIZE!!!!

I have tried many product lines and really find Jurlique as my main staple for base products!!! I prefer them to Dr. Hauschka HANDS DOWN!!!!
msaries1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
That's good to hear, Feliz! I can't wait to use it...and yup, I ordered a full-size, too.
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
Thank goodness for the 10% off!! That always helps decrease the bill!!!
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:45 am      Reply with quote
I'm interested! Does anyone have any samples that they are willing to give to me?

I have not ordered for awhile and don't want to purchase a full size.
msaries1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:56 am      Reply with quote
There were some packets/sample sizes available on ebay Smile
luvyourskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
This serum sounds really intriguing, but I would like to know if any of you are using it for the decolette area as well, or is it strictly for the base of the neck and up???
aprovost

Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using Dr. Brandt's V zone for neck and decolletage (sp?). It was really expensive and my skin is SO soft but I still have that deep wrinkle ring around the base of my neck. Has anyone used both Dr. Brandts and the product we are discussing and noted which is better?

Help! I'm only 33 and shouldn't have deep neck wrinkles...YUCK!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:05 pm      Reply with quote
I heard that someone who use the neck cream see obvious effect at first, but then it seems no help at all. Anyone finished the whole bottle and still see great effect?
rainbowcheng
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
That is great effect but the smell is not so well
sleepylily
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 11, 2008 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
I'm interested too... What's the effect of this on some existent lines, anybody lucky?
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 12, 2008 7:28 am      Reply with quote
This neck serum is even more expensive than my face serum. Gosh! I prefer to use my current face serum as neck serum.

- sorry being a little bit negative...

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 12, 2008 6:06 pm      Reply with quote
I got a sample of this neck serum, and my strongest feeling is that this serum smells so awful...

And I don't think neck really needs a serum, and cream is enough. I could not imagine that everyday I have to use toner, serum, cream, sunscreen both on face and neck...

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 21, 2008 9:05 am      Reply with quote
I have some deep neck lines, does it really help to smooth the line?
mrspiggy
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 21, 2008 8:05 pm      Reply with quote
Personally I had not tried this product but I had very deep neck lines, and I am 33 but I think I have 55 yrs of neck lines.

I went on Obagi nuderm for the whole cycle and I did my neck and my face at the same time. I would say after the cycle, my neck lines had reduced by 50-70%, so much so that I feel it is almost "normal" now.

Right now I am on cellcosmet and the concentrate day cream made my neck looks more plump and the lines less obvious. So maybe I can get a flawless neck (without lines! ) woohoo! Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 21, 2008 8:41 pm      Reply with quote
Hi mrspiggy
Did you use the Cellcosmet Concentrated Cellular Day Cream alone or together with Concentrated Cellular night cream? Flawless neck sounds very attractive, and I am considering following your example. Thanks.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:47 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |