Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
:: Review :: Teamine eye complex - FAB!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
I just tried this sample and out of GOD knows how many eye samples i have tried this one seems to be my fav.

The cream soaks right in and provided a wonderful makeup base. All the other eye creams seem to soak in too well, leaving my mineral makeup looking crepe and dry...not this one.

It promises to reduce dark circles, that of which after one application has made a little improvement. THey mention it may take awhile to get full benefit!!

Great product so far!!!
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Revision Skincare Teamine Eye Complex (14 g / 0.5 oz)
Revision Skincare Teamine Eye Complex (14 g / 0.5 oz)

Since there is not one single cause of dark circles, Teamine® was formulated to effectively address dark circles in multiple ways.

autumnApple
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
I think I got a sample of this from EDS a while ago. Haven't tried it out yet. You've inspired me to give it a shot Smile
londonfan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:07 am      Reply with quote
Wonderful review, the price is not that steep either. My eyes can be crepey as well, so I might need this...
graceless_lady
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:34 am      Reply with quote
I used this for about six months and I liked it. It does indeed absorb nicely and leaves a smooth, non-crepey 'base' for foundation + concealer. It also helped with puffy undereyes that I'm occasionally prone to - but then again I've had similar good results with cellcosmet and valmont.

The above three creams are ones I like to use in the morning, before I put make-up on. At night, I tend to use alphaderma ce or a tiny tiny amount of retin-a followed by remergent dna repair formula.

As you can see, I've been experimenting with a few different products over the last 18 months so it's a bit difficult to say which one is working best - but I'm fast approaching 45 and I've kept the wrinkles at bay. Hereditary circles under the eyes is my biggest problem and while some of these creams can reduce puff, nothing but nothing has helped with the dark circles EXCEPT a good concealer.

But, yes, back on topic: I would recommend teamine.
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:53 am      Reply with quote
I do like this product I have used it for a yr.It does a great job of moisturizing.
Ambien
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:20 pm      Reply with quote
Only used it twice, I do like the texture so far. Results yet to be seen though.. Razz

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:37 am      Reply with quote
About a year ago I used this product and I can't remember anything that made me say "wow" but it was nice. I think it is supposed to get rid of dark circles and I don't really have these so much. I guess if you see a result you know it's working for you. If you don't you may not be aware of what it is preventing!

Enjoy it - glad you like it...
Caspers Mum

Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:01 am      Reply with quote
I was sent two little samples of this yesterday by our warehouse. Tried it this morning. So far, I'm liking the "tightening" feeling, though I doubt that two little samples will be enough for me to see any improvement in my dark circles.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
I only used a sample so far, yet the immediate reduction of my crepe looking skin near my eyes was very impressive.

I did notice that the skin around my eyes has looked brighter.

The price is quite affordable,

Good to get some additional review in which the product has been used for an extended period of time!! Thanks ladies!!!!
Sharklover
5% products discount

Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:43 am      Reply with quote
I used Teamine for several months and did not notice much improvement for my dark circles.

I'm thinking of trying the PTR Power K.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:59 am      Reply with quote
Hi. I am researching this brand. Can anyone update their review of this eye cream?

My husband can get dark circles and I hope this brand will help.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:06 am      Reply with quote
I don't have dark circles but I used it for about 2 months and I did like it. My esthetician gave me a ton of samples for it and they lasted quite a long time.
It soaked in well and was a nice creamy base.
I had forgotten all about it so I may have to order some when my current ones run out.
The thing is with eye cream for me is that a little goes such a long way so when I buy one it seems to last forever!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
My husband dips his large finger and smears it all over! I try to teach him to dab a little and then tap it on his skin. lol
At least he puts it on.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:53 am      Reply with quote
I have tried this before and can't say that i noticed anything. Maybe I should give it another chance.

Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:15 pm      Reply with quote
ill give this one a try
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:23 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |