Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cupping - For Skin Tightening!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:01 am      Reply with quote
I have been using FACIAL MICRO-CUP SET and it works fine. The only minus that the part of the cups that being inserted into the pump is short and the cups might get disconnected from the pump easily. A workaround for it is to support the cup with the fingers of the second hand. Once I figured it out, I did not see any other problems, and using both hands gives more control for cupping.

I have not used it long enough to see skin tightening results, in addition my skin is pretty tight. I use it as a massage after FE and they compliment each other nicely. The skin after cupping feels warm,and looks rosy. I like it, and feel that there is value to cupping.
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:51 am      Reply with quote
Sorry, I've been preoccupied with other things and haven't used the facial cupping kit for the face yet. But I have used the cups on specific congested acupuncture points. I love having the kit! and know I will have fun experimenting with it.

The other positive about getting the facial kit is it comes with diagrams and detailed instructions (most of which I typed up and posted here - sorry don't have a scanner so can't post the diagrams).

I don't know if glass would work / slide better. Glass would probably be better if you are mixing essential oils with your massage oil as some essential oils can degrade plastic. I'm afraid I would drop and break the glass cups (when they're made available on that site that said they're "coming soon"). Embarassed

Regarding Toby's question about the vaculifter. I haven't found anyone distributing it here in the U.S. I did contact the company in Germanywww.methatec.de and they will sell and mail to the U.S. Perhaps we in the U.S. don't have to pay the VAT because the company sent me an invoice for 41.60 Euros + 20.00 Euros S&H = 61.60 Euros total. I haven't purchased it but enquired to see what the cost would be.
http://vaculifter.eu/shop/shop.php?PHPSESSID=363lb9nkuvp6b0k9l61qtt3ob2

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:38 pm      Reply with quote
Rolling Eyes Oh, no. This sounds like another thing I'd like to try!!
ofelia1014

Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:44 am      Reply with quote
This is my first posting.I bought Face 1 & 2 from Methatec (2 weeks ago).
It's too soon to talk about results but i love the products. Great quality !
Jackie284
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:42 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone,

very interesting thread. I just wanted to ask, has anyone from the UK ordered this device, and if so, which site did you order from ?

many thanks

Jackie
lilredhead
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:41 pm      Reply with quote
ofelia1014 wrote:
This is my first posting.I bought Face 1 & 2 from Methatec (2 weeks ago).
It's too soon to talk about results but i love the products. Great quality !

Well, welcome aboard!!! Very Happy Do keep us posted please as I am following this with interest!!
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:18 am      Reply with quote
You can purchase the Vaculift from German Ebay. They don't have Paypall so you have to TT the money. The price is EUR 49.95.

Needless to say, I had to get one. I'm a huge fan of OCM so I intend to use it with that - I'll let you know what I think.
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:16 am      Reply with quote
I'm looking forward to your comments on the vaculift! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:02 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu,
In discussing the vaculift, if you get it on ebay and they don't have paypal, what is TT? How do you go about paying for it?How much is shipping to the USA and do you need one and two sizes?
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Toby,
TT is telegraphic transfer from your bank to theirs. Its a bit of a hassle - I'm still waiting to hear from the seller that she has received the money. I originally wanted to buy from Vaculift's website, I ordered the product from them and they have the same system, you have to buy using TT. However, they wouldn't give me the name of their bank and the account name and my bank wouldn't send the money without this info. They gave me their bank account numbers and said it was all I needed but my bank wanted this other info - maybe its just something that banks in Australia need. Anyway, I couldn't get the money to go through so I ended up purchasing from Ebay. Because I had to use TT it cost me a further AUD$24.00 - big hassle. The postage cost EUR 18.00

I only bought the 2cm cup size for starters.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:52 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu,
Oh thank you for all that information, you have been a great help. HOw long have you been waiting? Once the transfer has taken place how long does the shipping take?
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:07 pm      Reply with quote
I only paid the money yesterday and I'm still waiting for confirmation that the seller has received it. In the past, when I've purchased from Ebay, items usually arrive in about two weeks.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:46 am      Reply with quote
For those that are interested in ordering the vaculift there are some people on ebay in Germany using paypal
This is a message I got from one last night(in English).
Toby

no problem to order the Vaculifter - I accept Paypal and shipping cost are 12,00Euro - this is the answer without using a translator Smile)

best regards
Stefanie

- katerlady2002

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:06 am      Reply with quote
Now you tell me! Laughing
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:02 am      Reply with quote
Toby,

Is katerlady2002 the Ebay seller? Can you PM me a link to this seller's Ebay site? (I know you don't have enough posts to post a link to the site)?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
Yes that is the ebay dealer. But if anyone is wanting one I may have ordered two by mistake. I was trying to get the two sizes for the face and may have ordered two of the same Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Toby
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:30 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Keliu,
Oh thank you for all that information, you have been a great help. HOw long have you been waiting? Once the transfer has taken place how long does the shipping take?
Toby
Jackie284
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:16 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone,

I have just tried to order one of these from this seller, but it is asking me to input the amount of postage and packing. Did anyone else have this problem, and if so what did you enter ?

many thanks

Jackie
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:57 pm      Reply with quote
I think for one it is 12 Eur to USA. I order two different sizes for the face and it was 15. I emailed the seller to get the amount and then I had to put it in to the shipping area. With ebay here in the US it is automatically put in.
Toby

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Toby,

thanks for your reply. I worked it out in the end, by trying to decifer the German for Great Britain. It is automatically put in on British ebay aswell, so I had a bit of a time trying to work it out, but got there in the end,

thanks

Jackie
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:14 pm      Reply with quote
Jackie,
We will have to compare notes on our results with this new device, I was really impressed with the video I saw on the vaculifter site.
Toby
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
I want to hear all about it, too. Currently using Dermawand and DPL. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:22 am      Reply with quote
how often do you think you can cup yourself?

I just got mine today and it took awhile to get the hang of it. The cup kept falling off -but then I read a post where it helps to hold onto it.

Its been about 10 minutes and my face feels lifted... Its a little red - but I dont have the rings on my face at least.
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:28 am      Reply with quote
mb935,

Keep us updated.

By the way, which cupping thingie did you get?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:39 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered from massagecupping.com. I got the $25 set.

I saw a few facial cupping sets on ebay for cheaper - but wasnt sure about them since the "pumps" were different and no one here mentioned using them instead of the bulb. (not that I read anyway) I guess Im going to continue using it daily - until someone tells me I shouldnt. Smile
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:18 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |