Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Cupping - For Skin Tightening!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Pollyanna
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:52 am      Reply with quote
Those of you having success with the Vaculifter, how often are you using it for optimal results-i.e. every day or twice a week etc...?
I feel like I want to use it all the time hoping the more the better but probably a case of too much of a good thing!
*I am using the small face

Female CANADA 49 Brunette,Fair/normal skin- Gadgets: Derminator, AALS. Skin care: DIY Vit C serum, Osmotics Copper Prime 5, Valmont Renewing Pack, Skinceuticals Retinol, Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream. Internal: Tons of supplements ;o and some much needed bioidentical hormones
kmaya
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu said
[quote]I honestly think it has helped allot with my broken caps and I never gave a thought to the fibres of the skin breaking down. I thought it was supposed to help with skin tightening. Anyway, I love mine and use it everyday.[quote]
Someone else said they use theirs twice a week with great results.
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
I started every day use, and now I'm down to twice maybe thrice a week, depends on how my skin feels.
I only use the small face size for the face as at least for me it is good for all facial areas.
HIH, A.
summer2004
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:05 am      Reply with quote
Hey guys,

I would like to purchase a small Vaculifter and find that in the eBay Germany, there are 3 ones but I don't know what the difference is:

Eur 36.95
http://cgi.ebay.de/Vaculift-Face-2-C-Kaufmann-Edition-Neu-OVP-Blitzversand-/400156225540?pt=Zigarren_Tabakwaren&hash=item5d2b2b7004

Eur 26.95
http://cgi.ebay.de/Vaculift-Face-2-Gesichtsmassagegeraet-Schroepfgeraet-Neu_W0QQitemZ400164004963

Eur 24.95
http://cgi.ebay.de/Vaculift-Face-2-Gesichtsmassagegerat-Schropfgerat-Neu-/400161915699?pt=DE_Beauty_Gesichtspflege_Gesichtspflege&hash=item5d2b824333

I sent a mail to the seller 2 weeks ago to ask for clarification but didn't get any feedback.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:19 am      Reply with quote
Have you considered buying from NCN Proskincare - Nanci is always so helpful with any queries you may have.
www.ncnproskincare.com

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:34 am      Reply with quote
Hi Keliu,

Yes, I am aware that NCN also carries Vaculifter; however, those in eBay are cheaper & free shipping in Germany (my friend lives there).
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:45 am      Reply with quote
Ok, I actually purchased mine from the German Ebayer but it got lost in the post and they sent me another one - then about two months later the "lost" one turned up. I let them know because I was going to send it back but they just told me to keep it so I gave it to my daughter. So I thought their service was very good.

I checked out the links you posted - they all look as if they're for the 1cm Face - that's the Small Face. I prefer the Large Face (but that's just me).

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:58 am      Reply with quote
Keliu,

All those I listed are 1 cm (smaller one).

I have read the comment of most users and it seems to me that people prefer small to large...by a small margin.
Godiva

Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:42 am      Reply with quote
summer2004 wrote:
Hey guys,

I would like to purchase a small Vaculifter and find that in the eBay Germany, there are 3 ones but I don't know what the difference is: ...

I live in Germany and I can definitely tell you that all Vaculift devices are the same. Only the color can be different. The reason is that the device is patented (at least in Germany). The devices you found on Ebay are all the same.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:04 pm      Reply with quote
summer2004 wrote:
Keliu,

All those I listed are 1 cm (smaller one).

I have read the comment of most users and it seems to me that people prefer small to large...by a small margin.

I don't know why people prefer the Small Face - I find the suction much stronger with the Large Face. It just gives a much better massage and is actually easier to use.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:29 pm      Reply with quote
I just prefer the "small" face because I can use it from forehead to chest in one fell swoop. I find it has plenty of suction for this area, and I like the fact that I can do my entire treaatment, without having to change devices. (I have all 4, but only ever use the small face anymore.)

The large face can't get around my eyes or mouth at all, and it doesn't adhere well to my scrawny neck. I find it's perfect for my upper arms, but I seldom have the time to devote to that Sad .

As with everything, we all vary with our favs... Wink

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
summer2004
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:52 am      Reply with quote
Godiva wrote:
I live in Germany and I can definitely tell you that all Vaculift devices are the same. Only the color can be different. The reason is that the device is patented (at least in Germany). The devices you found on Ebay are all the same.

Hi Godiva,

It is what I would like to know.

Thx!
Laurin
5% products discount

Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:36 am      Reply with quote
I ordered mine from German ebay seller and got it in 10 days with great service and paid 1/2 of the price than if I would have gotten it here, including shipping.

It is a relatively simple plastic device and I actually can't believe anyone would charge $78.00 for it. I think that is taking advantage of people to sell it for that much. It looks like it probably costs less than $10 to manufacturer. My 2c.
summer2004
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:04 am      Reply with quote
Hi Laurin,

Though I also bought the device from the eBay, without the idea put by the designers and the manufacturer, we couldn't make this gadget by ourselves.

I agree that the production cost is low. However, when we put the development cost into consideration, the story would be different.

No offense!
doodles
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:04 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone,
I've just finished reading through the entire thread and there's one thing that I never saw mentioned - facial fillers. Has anyone used the small face vacu-lifter that also has sculptra, voluma, juvederm or any other filler in their cheeks or around their mouth?. I definitely would like to give this a try but am weary of dissipating or dissolving the fillers. Any input would be appreciated.
Cathryn

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:21 pm      Reply with quote
doodles wrote:
Hi everyone,
I've just finished reading through the entire thread and there's one thing that I never saw mentioned - facial fillers. Has anyone used the small face vacu-lifter that also has sculptra, voluma, juvederm or any other filler in their cheeks or around their mouth?. I definitely would like to give this a try but am weary of dissipating or dissolving the fillers. Any input would be appreciated.
Cathryn

You would have to think that regular intensive massaging would impact on fillers - but I'm still not sure that it does. I have filler in my cheeks and in the marionettes. I have never been happy with the marionette results so I tend to spend more time trying to massage that filler away!

I'm also completely addicted to the Vaculifter so it's difficult for me to stop! I've continued to massage over my cheeks and I don't think it's impacted on the filler - if anything I tell myself that it's helping plump them up. I have definitely not noticed any negative effect on Botox.

I'm sorry that I can't give you a more definitive answer - I would suggest you bite the bullet and experiment yourself and see how you go.

BTW, I believe it's important to massage allot after Sculptra so it doesn't clump.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:45 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Keliu,
I think I will bite the bullet and give it a go. I already have Sculptra in my cheeks, near my jawline, and in my chin. I will be getting some free Voluma in the next couple of months so I guess I'll take it slow and see what happens. Thanks again for your input. Cathryn

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:16 pm      Reply with quote
doodles wrote:
Thanks Keliu,
I think I will bite the bullet and give it a go. I already have Sculptra in my cheeks, near my jawline, and in my chin. I will be getting some free Voluma in the next couple of months so I guess I'll take it slow and see what happens. Thanks again for your input. Cathryn

How long have you had the Sculptra? And how's it working out? If you're getting the Voluma for free, you may as well try using the Vaculifter - start slowly and see what you think.

5% products discount

Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:48 am      Reply with quote
No I totally agree with you, just saying if I had paid $78 for this instead of 30 something (exact amount hard to calculate since it was in Euros and then the seller actually refunded me some postage!), I would feel ripped off. And in truth the manufacturing costs continue to go down after continued sales as they are spread over the total sales.

summer2004 wrote:
Hi Laurin,

Though I also bought the device from the eBay, without the idea put by the designers and the manufacturer, we couldn't make this gadget by ourselves.

I agree that the production cost is low. However, when we put the development cost into consideration, the story would be different.

No offense!
summer2004
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:18 am      Reply with quote
Laurin wrote:
......And in truth the manufacturing costs continue to go down after continued sales as they are spread over the total sales.

Agree!
kmaya
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:03 pm      Reply with quote
I'm a little confused Laurin and summer, is there any way to but the vacuulift cheaper than $78 in the US ?
doodles
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:20 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
doodles wrote:
Thanks Keliu,

How long have you had the Sculptra? And how's it working out? If you're getting the Voluma for free, you may as well try using the Vaculifter - start slowly and see what you think.

Hi Keliu,
I have had the Sculptra since February of this year. I got four syringes in total and I ended up with a few lumps that I'm not very happy with although only one is slightly noticeable. I wont get it again. Too expensive for too little gain. I think that I'll start with the Vacu-lifter before I get the Voluma as I still have some juvederm in my NL's and I'll see how it goes in that area before I experiment on the Voluma.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:27 pm      Reply with quote
kmaya wrote:
I'm a little confused Laurin and summer, is there any way to but the vacuulift cheaper than $78 in the US ?

Yes, you'd get a Vaculifter (small face) as low as EUR 24.95 at eBay (Germnay), pls refer to my post on Oct 18.
kmaya
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:35 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you summer2004
I followed your links. My only problem is I cannot read German. If I go to the Ebay site is there a way I can change the words to english.
I understand some sites do this. Sorry to be so ignorant.
kmaya
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:55 pm      Reply with quote
Never mind I figured out if I went to ebay.com it had what I was "viewing" down at the bottom of the page and when I clicked on it it was in english ...sorry Embarassed
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:03 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |