Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Calling women over 45-makeup tips thatmake you look younger?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:36 pm      Reply with quote
No, it was called longest lashes ever. It was a 2 sided tube, the white side had the white mascara with fibers you put on first,the other end was the mascara.Do a google search and find a rep in your and ask them about getting it...its very cheap.I was also surprised that their cataloque had a lot of very reasonable products too....
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
LL - If I am correct it is no longer available as an in-stock item. If you want more - you better do the ebay thing. I could not find this in their catalog. (so sad)
How many do you think we can stock up on Laughing

Isn't there another mascara product that you were/are using that did something similar? I remember you mentioning it in an earlier post somewhere. (pricier I'm sure)
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:41 pm      Reply with quote
My avon agent says its still available,you need to just call an agent to order.Possibly there are products available that are not in the catalogue. I did like full n soft by maybelline,it had ood reviews on MUA.I used it with fast lash by tweezerman but I find that the avon has the microfibers on one end its just easier to use than the fast lash.
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
oncloudten wrote:
....Anyway, for those of you using the JM booster,
what moisturizer are you using over it?? Different for day and night??
(my skin is combination with a tendency to break out)

V

I do not use regular moisturizer, still waiting for Cellbone to release collagen moisturizer. In the mornings I use my serums, and over it use SPF lotion that contains moisturizer.
In the evenings I use hydrosols/EOs/crrier oils, so no regular moisturizer needed here. If I am to use JO booster in the evenings I would fit it in-between cleaning/hydrosols, and oils.
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:13 pm      Reply with quote
lucyluc & sister sweets - I also bookmarked the ebay seller you purchased JM booster from, thank for the pointers. While doing a search noticed another seller that was selling booster for $138.25, the name of the seller theskinbar, the store name "The Skin Bar".

I used booster for two days now and notices that the contents do not squeeze out of the bottle easily. I need to put an effort to get a drop or two out of the bottle.
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:59 pm      Reply with quote
yes you do need to squeeze.,I keep the bottle propped upside down that makes it easier especially for the last day when you want every drop out and then you canflip the top off and drain it good.
marygirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:34 am      Reply with quote
Interesting thread for sure. My problem is I can't wear sunscreen on my face as it will break out- I have to be super careful about anything I put on my face due to breaking out.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
I am into day five on the JM and it is Fantastic. I went to a luncheon today with people I did not know and one woman mentioned out of the blue.... how nice my skin is. I was thrilled. I can really tell. what a great tip that was LL!

I ordered revitalash on ebay for the lash-lengthening program! and the Avon mascara is on it's way. What have I forgotten? Laughing
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets....do you have a clarisonic? I think it really helps to clean the skin so the Booster can really sink in ...being more effective! Its funny you mentioned getting a compliment because to day....my husband for the first time ever said my skin looked good.Now we have been together 20 yrs and this is the first time he has ever said my skin looks good! He has paid other compliments like "you look really pretty..." etc but never a compliment on my skin! I just said thankyou, I didnt tell him my secret....even though he is paying for it! Laughing Laughing
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
LL - I think I need to find a husband like yours!
Yes, I have a clarisonic and I love it. One of the best gadgets I own.

I am so excited to start the revitalash - hoping it will give me results similar to yours with JM. It is the original formula - good reviews.
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
Tip on Revitalash: Make sure if you first line your left eye first,the next night line the right eye first....I didnt do that I always lined my left eye first and my lashes on my left eye are longer than the right. Confused
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
yes, the best tip of all: find a husband who will willingly pay for all these beauty products ,procedures and gadgets....that's a must have ....so far my husband has forked out over $60,000 in the last 3 yrs!
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
Who would've thought that would happen!

I'll be thrilled to see it working in any case.
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:36 pm      Reply with quote
lucyluc - thanks for the for applying Revitalash. I got JM Conditioner, and have been using it for several days, now I will use your tip for alternating left vs right application. I already have long lashes, but of regular thickness. Do you know if conditioners help with both length and thickness, or with length only I hope to get fake lashes effect with conditioner. How long it takes to notice the results?

sister sweets & lucyluc - it is so great that you got noticeable skin improvements with JM Booster!!! Very Happy Very Happy
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:42 pm      Reply with quote
I got more length than anything from the JM,I got some thickness but not that much,thats why I use that avon with the microfibers to make them look thicker and longer.
katebargold
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:55 pm      Reply with quote
I have used the JM eyelash stuff for a year and boy it works ridiculously well.
My lashes are very long so long i had to cut them Embarassed.
They're not that thick but I am happy nevertheless.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:17 pm      Reply with quote
yup me too.,long but not superthick...and I had to trim a couple that got ridiculously long!
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:27 pm      Reply with quote
Having to trim eyelashes - that's wild - cannot imagine.
katebargold
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:23 pm      Reply with quote
The tip about alternating eyes is great. I put it on the left first and that was one I had to trim. One was nearly 1" Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:39 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
I am into day five on the JM and it is Fantastic. I went to a luncheon today with people I did not know and one woman mentioned out of the blue.... how nice my skin is. I was thrilled. I can really tell. what a great tip that was LL!

OH NO!!!!!
I am a sucker for compliments..now I'm hooked and want this...
Lou
Loumomofthree
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:43 am      Reply with quote
lucyluc wrote:
yes, the best tip of all: find a husband who will willingly pay for all these beauty products ,procedures and gadgets....that's a must have ....so far my husband has forked out over $60,000 in the last 3 yrs!

Holy cow...good for you
My husband has paid alot of money (not that much) for my beauty treatments..but he doesn't even know it..I take care of the bills....Lou
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:58 am      Reply with quote
Dear Lou - the JM booster does a nice job of clarifying the skin tone - It looks smoother, glowy, bright. Highly recommend

Also recommend husband like LucyLuc's Laughing
Loumomofthree
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:32 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:

Also recommend husband like LucyLuc's Laughing

LOL
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:03 am      Reply with quote
All you ladies that are using the JM booster product, do you have wrinkles and/or lines that you are trying to diminish? I am most interested to see if the JM booster works on this area. Have any of you taken any pictures to do a "before and after" with the JM booster?
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
I will be 54 in a couple months Shock Shock ,I have had some surgery so I dont really have a lot of droop....I also improved my nasal lines with the permanent filler artefill so I am not really wrinkly,I do have some wrinkles...not many really...2 crows feet on left eye when I smile.I am just trying to "maintain"what I have got to keep from going downhill too fast. I find when you hit 50 you age rapidly..I am just trying to slow the process down and I am hoping the JM does that., I really like how it does make your skin look younger though,I never got that from any product and I have tried some really high end products like skin medica and revive among others.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:50 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |