Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
DIANA YVONNE
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
dleonard
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:02 am      Reply with quote
Anyone tried Diana Yvonne products?? please advise and thank you
fairlady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:13 am      Reply with quote
Hi dleonard:

I have ordered from Diana Yvonne several times. Never had any problems and the products that I ordered were nice. I have ordered:

35% fruit acid
15% Mandelic Acid
25% vitamin C serum

I have also ordered some of the skinbio copper peptide products from Diana Yvonne at times.

HTH

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:15 am      Reply with quote
What results did you get?? I'm trying to decrease the wrinles around my eyes.

Thanks
londonfan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:42 am      Reply with quote
I have ordered from Dianayvonne several times as well.
I tried the triple c serum (which I love), so I bought a full size and already finished that one.
I love their C and E serum as well.
I tried the skinbiology CP, lactid acid and lacsal serum.
Right now I am trying a sample of their wildberry kojic acid for lightening some discolorings on my face, and I think it already lightened a bit on my forehead, so I might buy a large size of that one as well.
The service is really good. I asked if they could list a sample of the lacsal serum, and they send me one for free...
fairlady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:53 am      Reply with quote
Hm mm...None of these are really for use around the eyes except the vitamin C.

For around the eyes I use:

AM

Vivier Kine-C Serum (Face & Eyes)
PSF Phyto-Lift Cranberry Gel (Nice lift to the upper eye area)
HA Serum under eyes mixed with True Radiance eye cream.

PM

Exfol lotion (Very lightly applied on lids and under eye area)
Cooper peptide serum - I use the regular not super and not the special 'night eye premier'.
(I dap the smallest little droplet around each eye)
HA Serum mixed with a rich eye cream. (right now I am using up a sample of Cellcosmet but I have also used my TR eye cream, PSF Super hydrating cream and others)

I don't know if any of this would improve the lines you trying to lessen. My current eye issues are pretty minor to be honest. I like to get a little tightening and lift to my upper eye area and minimize the few small lines under my eyes. I do not have any serious lines yet and do not have crows feet just yet....but I am doing everything I can to delay those babies Bad Grin

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:32 am      Reply with quote
I've heard nothing but good things about Dianna Yvonne.
nadjazz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:11 am      Reply with quote
They are the first etailer I ever purchased skincare from. I've been pleased with customer service and quality of products. I've purchased cleansers, various acids, vitamin C, skin lighteners, and copper peptides.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
Used off and on over the years...sometimes receiving packages was a little slow, but overall good service! (You can also buy samples, which I think is great! Has saved me from several mistakes!!)

V
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:01 am      Reply with quote
The rose hip cleanser is wonderful. I usually don't rave about cleansing products. I've heard the C is terrific - have not used myself.
charlibets
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:02 am      Reply with quote
I have always had good service from DY. I buy skinbio CP's from her, and lactic acid.

Betsy
Sadrina
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:15 am      Reply with quote
I placed my very first order with Diana Yvonne last week and it should be here today *crosses fingers*.

I ordered samples of her wheat germ cleanser (which I have heard is very good) and a sample of ultra emu too (I have never used emu before!).
nakeidknits
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:42 am      Reply with quote
Her prices seem great. Results?
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:44 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried the Roobos product? I am curious about that.
I know she has a "c" product that has had good reviews. It has a high level of C and many say it is the best for a glow - but appears to turn quickly also. Have not tried myself.

I've only used the cleanser and like it the best of all others thus far.
LionQueen
5% products discount

Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
Very high quality products, and the shipping speed has improved tremendously.

Triple C serum is a favorite of mine ... makes my skin glow. Not strong enough to really be an active, though .... I have come to prefer Vivant's Spin Trap, even though it doesn't look as good on.

Acids are all at an appropriate pH for exfoliation.

I didn't like the cleansers, though I may be in the minority there.

I currently buy my SkinBio products, Red Tea serum and emu oil from DY.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:57 pm      Reply with quote
What do you think of the Red Tea Serum?
LionQueen
5% products discount

Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:00 pm      Reply with quote
It's a nice light moisturizer. I use it in the summer ... not hydrating enough for Wisconsin winters!

Not a miracle product, though.
Yulia
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:29 pm      Reply with quote
I love the Rooibos Serum for my sensitive oily-ish skin! Very Happy It's a terrific alternative antioxidant for those like me whose skin doesn't tolerate Vit C very well. I used to use Replenix Green Tea, but DY is almost half the price, and even nicer to use IMO. The Rooibos is only slightly moisturizing (which Replenix isn't at all), so I do have to use a light moisturizer as well (my newly beloved Aveda All-Sensitive!).

Cheers!
skin care addict
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
I think that was the first Internet purchase and the start of me taking better care of my skin. That was about 4 years ago.

Good CS,prices and quality products.
I do remember receiving my first order and there were no directions.As a newbie,I wasnt sure what to use first.

Tons of info on her website.

Smile
londonfan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:28 am      Reply with quote
I liked the Rooibos serum, but not enough to repurchase the full size.
Oakview
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:40 am      Reply with quote
I really like the triple C serum. It is the most stable C product I have used. I also am currently using the CP night eyes and Wink eye cream. I will probably repurchase the CP since I know it takes time to see effects. The Wink doesn't seem to be anything special. I like the PSF superhydrating eye cream better. This site used to have a continual 5% off and free shipping with $75 purchase but it seems to be gone.
CMAYC
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:14 am      Reply with quote
I'm just wondering how her Ultra Emu oil compares to Dremu. I LOVE the Dremu oil, but Dianne Yvonne's half the price. Has anyone tried both to see how it measures up? I'd order a sample but the shipping cost is more than the sample itself.
Sadrina
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:01 pm      Reply with quote
update: I did receive my DY order (ultra emu and wheat germ cleanser).

They shipped out very fast - was impressed.

I will definitely order the wheat germ cleanser from them again. Very, very, nice cleanser.

All in all they seem like a good company. Even included a couple samples with my order.
CMAYC
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
Sadrina: what do you think of the emu oil? I know it's your first experience with emu oil, but what's your opinion on it?
Sadrina
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
I really like it. I mix it with HA serum to moisturize in the evenings.

The ultra emu I received from DY is white, thick, and odorless. It sort of "melts" and liquefies upon contact with skin.
CMAYC
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:38 am      Reply with quote
It sounds a lot like the Dremu oil (which I LOVE!) I'm almost out but am cringing to have to spend the $60 for it. I might have to try the DY. It IS in a liquid form, right?
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:30 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |